"go fuck yourself"

"go fuck yourself"
"ok"

Done this before and sucked my own dick. Doesn't feel as good as you'd think.

I wish my dick was long enough to do this

Still pretty impressive though, nice job

I dont know about doing this, but sucking your own dick feels awesome

not me but i wanna try that someday, i wonder if that takes too much training

You got no Reese to complain

Twisting your dick and hunching over to succ is hella uncomfortable

I am thinking now if he could cum like this.

if hard, my dick is long enough to do this ... but it would hurt to bend it back forcefully like this. hence, I really cannot imagine how to enjoy this.

sacrifices you gotta do

i saw a video on xhamster where the guy did this and came inside himself, pretty fun
yeah and i think it can even 'break' your dick, kinda dangerous

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Is it weird I never thought to do this lol

What? Why do you have to twist to suck your own dick? I used to do it when I was younger, I just rested my back against a wall, bent my knees towards my face and went to town. Good times.

twist to fucc your anus and lay on your back and let gravity pull you down to succ the peen

good times good times

Checked. And I get what you mean now. Yeah I'd never try to fuck myself though my boyfriend wants to make a mold of my dick with one of those dildo makers so I can feel my own dick in me. May be good who knows.

my dick is long enough, i could probably just about get the head in, trouble is to get it to bend round that far its too soft to get it inside my tight ass.
still feels pretty good just rubbing cock head against ass hole though

how long does it have to be? 6 inches is enough?

it's on the genes, you either can or can't, cannot be trained. Same thing goes to moving each ones tongue in any way.

They really were. Reckless faggotry hasn't failed me yet. I'm looking forward to watching some stranger things and getting/giving the old knob slob later.

Any guide to how to start autosucking dick?

yeah im about 6.5-6.75 hard just about touch 7 when absolutely diamonds, but only about 5.75-6in when actually soft enough to bend it round. give it a go and find out for yourself. just take it slow with the twisting, warm up etc and gradually twist it round further

Do a bunch of stretches, lay with your shoulders and neck on the floor and your back on the wall, and let gravity pull your knees and waist to your face. It'll probably take a while before you have the flexibility to do it but eventually you'll be the among greatness.

interesting, thanks user

This man got steak with potatoes on the side.

lol