Will you be getting the mark of the beast, Sup Forums?

Will you be getting the mark of the beast, Sup Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA
youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=j7se4gFTCys
youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#666
youtube.com/watch?v=qn7TcsT91C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, it's convenient, everyone should be chipped.

Fuck no

I don't even have a mobile phone (never have)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Holy fuck. The bible (and futurama) predicted it!

Also, parents have been chipping kids, so the parents don't lose them.

No, if we turn into a dystopian techno-future I'll resist and go out into the wilderness and God will keep me alive with heavenly manna.

No.

But not because of any superstitious bullshit.

I like options. There is no way I would let somebody put something that could track me inside of my body. Cell phones are bad enough, but at least I can disable/discard those or use them to make me appear to be at a different location.

Looks more like a stereotypical devil/demon to me.

I rather not get chipped if I can help it but, why do you fucking crystians look for things that arnt there does that grain of shit LOOK LIKE FUCKING THREE NUMBERS?

666 is 3 6 letter words
Making sinful choice
The number of the beast is meant to be avoided but we all have temptations as we are but men

Watch as it becomes globally enforced, you won't be able to buy or sell without it, globalism is satanic and it's all part of prophecy.

What does he mean, first person to pay for food with their hand, people give handjobs for food all the time

when I was I kid my perents scared me with this crap, I had I knife near every corned of my house so I could slit my throat if "they where coming to get me" because they said if you get the mark of the beast you have no chance of redemption and god dosn't care if your tortured into accepting it, after the ,mapping of the DNA genome I think the last nail in the coffin was playsed. it dosent matter if religion was true we are all going to hell for merely having thoghts

BULLSHIT IT FUCKING SAYS IN THE DAMM BOOK IT'S 666 NOTHING MORE YOU FUCKING IDOT

Logan's run anyone?

You should probs get help for that.

Don't kill yourself, just join an anti globalism milita if things get bad.

carry the chip in your pocket
take it out whenever you need it
it's just like a really small credit card

I don't see the problem here

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4

DONT WORRY GOY STORY 2 THE WORLD IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR DYSTOPIAN FICTION OY VEY DR SCHWARZMANN WILL HELP PUT YOUR MIND AT AT EASE for a fee of course hehe

I'm fine now, but if you belived in this shit woun't you be just as conserned "torture for eternity" oh and if you say other wise your a herotic, id argue religious people don't belive

>I went to Sweden
>liberal cuck

Me neither.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Edge 3.5.

If you don't get this chip, you won't be able to buy anything. Physical money will be discontinued, and you'll pay for things via your chip in your hand and forehead, which is linked to your account. The people who refuse the chips, in particular Christians, will be hunted down and destroyed. But this won't last for a long while, Rapture will be just around the corner.

This shit is really stupid.

What exactly is the benefit other than shaving off two seconds of having to pay for something?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7se4gFTCys

We are so behind it's embarrassing.

So the jews are going to mark themselves this time?

>RFID chips in people

You've been able to mod RFID implants to grant access to all sorts of things for over a decade at this point.

inb4 after you get in heaven and the demiurge says you thought you could trust someone like me you didn't even read that book I gave you.

There is no benefit. This will flop like Google Glass. People don't like technology hanging off them, let alone in them. Even if it were true it would take one or two guys getting their chips cut out of them in a back alley way for people to shy away

Its really hard to lose it i guess.
Also always conviniently placed for paying.

I read it almost everyday though...

Ridiculous /x/ tier fanfics about the apocalyps aside, no.

Fuck the government and its surveillance on steroids.

Another thought. Robbery is also a de facto violent crime with "chips." Because chips won't have a security code or an additional layer of security because that would defeat the purpose of convenience, people are gonna be slicing people open for these things.

the benefit is being condemned to an eternity in hell

you might be onto something. Zionism is a political movement to force religious prophecy by moving the Jews to Israel rather than the messiah doing so. what if globalism is trying to force the Christian end times? creating an antichrist, marking people, etc.

Looks like an owl. Dig around and you'll find that a certain race of people one worshipped them.

arent mexicans and russians just going to kill people and cut their chips out?

Fucking livestock. Mark themselves as a property of mammon.

Yes, because obviously at the time of the prophecy they knew about modern English.

It is said that the powers-that-be are trying to manipulate circumstances so that the False Prophet can arise, who many will believe is the Messiah, and they will be mistaken.

What retarded denomination where they?

Oh vey, you don't have your assigned control chip inserted into your body checking your vitals, fucking goy! You are a public health menace!

You should take into account that it was during rise of Roman Empire. When you write this in Roman numbers, this seems really mystical: DCLXVI

Hadn't even considered that, but yeah, I'd prefer a straight mugging to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

fuck this world to be honest, family

24/7 vitals checking, thing should be able to tell if you are sick in the future, if you don't use it with the rest of the citizens you might be pointed at as a public health threat.

You know, I now wish for a nuclear winter.

Thanks, very spooky.

It's scary how much they could apply this too and not just using for payment methods.

Ive had a chip since 2014 and a magnet since 2012. I've fully embraced the Transhuman meme.

Looks like I'll be starting a line of Faraday cage gloves

>"forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead"

It's not a chip or a barcode, It's already here.

Forehead though?

VR

Oh muh blob

This won't catch on. Stop being a stupid religious nigger.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums if you're supposedly a christian? You're getting exposed to sinful material at random, on an hourly basis. Get off Sup Forums if you're a "christian". Oh wait, I forgot you're just like 98% of all christians, who are christian in name only except for when they get a weird urge to be judgmental, at which point they'll start talking shit about sinners and hypocrites (lol) and fags and non-believers.

>public health threat
>shitskins welcome
>open border
hmmmm

I for once, embrace the revelation war. Deus Vult.

EMBRACE THE CHIP GOYS. WILL MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER HEHE AND FANCY SCI FI ROBOT OF YOUR DREEEEAMS..

left handed people are the chosen ones

Possibly, I dunno, we'll see eventually I guess.

You seem upset.

Kek my dad did the same shit, telling me stories of the mark of the beast and shit when I was like 8 years old. Scared the fuck out of me until I was an adult.

Hell some times it still gives me the creeps but then I just think how retarded it all is and stop giving a fuck.

Well let's see here:

Option 1) Insert a chip that produces a signal that can be read by literally fucking anyone who walks by you.

Option 2) Use a fucking credit card.

Hmm...

stop post sinful material

>schlomo
I thought it was a meme

>That feel when you have to put down your retarded pet dragon for burning those sheep

>seeing a sin means you partake in

Protestants ruined 'Murica

Sup Forums is a christian board

op you watch red letter media

iktfb

Yea no brainier, police state, big brother and shit. Is the next step to brave new world.

If Molyneux enabled ads on all his video's he would be a millionaire in a month.

selfies

Well memed

I'm sure seeing giant nigger dick inside white women's assholes at random every hour, and the occasional random exposure to cp, is what your lord and savior wants for you, right?

Being this newfag

>there's a literal fucking mark of the beast
COMPLETELY
MISSED THE POINT
OF FUCKING REVELATIONS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#666

Cellphones aren't 'required by law' you tit.

The Mark is supposed to be something forced and mandatory for everyone to purchase and sell anything on Earth.

It's only a sin if you look at it for more than 10 seconds

Possibly, I don't know how selfies can allow you to buy and sell though. Ah well, I guess we'll eventually find out one day.

When was the last time XP was posted in the board? Go to Sup Forums that seems to be your kind of place.

There's an active thread right now with said content in it

>it's a Christians think X is signaling the anti-christ episode

youtube.com/watch?v=qn7TcsT91C8

I already have the mark of the beast.

>thanks mom

i.e. something that will never happen? there is no way ANY global law will exist in the next 500 years.

Don't look at it too long, user! Bless.

wait a minute, why is chrome's logo 666? Are they just fucking with the religious ?

"15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[a] That number is 666."

Hmmmmm

Life is a test, you will be bombarded by sins all your life by demons. They will use lies and truth and reshape your thoughts to their fitting, but its up to man to commit those sins. CP and interracial is low tier compare to real sins. You won't believe what life have in store for you and you will fail, but God forgive no?

True.

Pretty much, especially since we have the bible at hand so in the small chance any of this shit was real, what's the likelyhood of people actually falling for it.

So a Christian should never try to convert or even talk with the sinful?

The Chrome logo is kid's stuff user.

>going on Sup Forums of all places to try converting people

oh shit, didn't even look at the video at first but that's in there too

The old german passport had this on its back, basically a rendering of the infamous baphomet painting from that 19th century freemason book.