It seems like almost everyone on Sup Forums is mean

it seems like almost everyone on Sup Forums is mean.
any nice anons out there?

i'm really nice, user

post a picture of yourself and ill compliment you

Run op they will rape you

We're not mean just honest and if you don't like it you can piss off ya cunt

Welcome to /b where sexually furstated gals and guys who never saw a pussy or dick. Also we are nice and very loving hug you it's just Harmon's acting up

I genuinely try to be as nice as possible to folks on Sup Forums
I would have killed myself a few months, and again much more recently, if a couple kind-hearted good samaritan anons hadn't reached out to me and convinced me that everything would be okay. It sounds stupid, but they really did keep me going, and it inspired me to pay it forward and try to have a positive effect on other peoples' lives, like they did mine.
There's a stark lack of good souls on Sup Forums. I'm just doing my best to change that, in whatever way I can, no matter how small.

Mean? We're not mean. You're just a pussy.

geez, dude. i've been browsing trap threads, and this is the gayest shit i've seen all night

not everyone is

I'll top it for you then
I'm nice here, but I still have a rather large folder of fucking retarded images and gifs

this is the internet
a place where your anger has a home
you don't have to be nice
especially not here
>don't be a bitch, faggot

Hugs you and we love you stay strong keep walking and don't drink it will worse your depression.

I have a sip once in a while but not enough for it to overtake my life, I have enough willpower for it
Appreciate your concern though

If you feel like. Can you please tell me how was your childhood? And any meds or drugs? I will be able to help you cure

Kindness helps to dull the suffering. I don't think people have fully realized that yet.

Childhood was very dark for me. Grew up with 2 emotionally manipulative, distant, abusive and neglectful parents. They never took any interest in what I wanted to do, only forced me to be interested in what they wanted to do. Was diagnosed with several mental illnesses at a young age and was prescribed medication for a few of them, but my parents believed that medication was a 'gateway drug,' and that it would lead me to experiment with harder substances like heroin. I never did end up getting the medication I needed, and I had to rely on my own strength and the help of other people to get me through the day. Had very few friends, but the ones that were close helped a great deal and got me through lots of hardships. I love them all more than I can accurately tell them.
Today I live in New York with my older sister, who abandoned our parents, as I did as soon as I was old enough. We don't speak with them anymore in any capacity, not even sending Christmas cards. I went as far as to change my name so that they wouldn't look for me. It's a much more peaceful existence now, and I'm glad I still have the friends who helped me along the way by my side, without the shadows of my parents following me.

congrats on the trips

Yes, there are plenty of nice folks on here. Most of the time the hatred you experience on here is a facade.

sorry to hear that, do you ever wonder if your parents are worrying about you or miss you?

The thought doesn't cross my mind, they're not part of my life anymore and I'm happy with it remaining that way. I only hope they never have anymore children.

I am so sorry sweetie to hear that I hope it didn't trigger to you but it's very normal in your case hugs do me a favor and take a deep breath from nostril and breath out from mouth till you empty your lungs and take a deep breath again you went through so much traumatic experiences and your sis too in medical terms it's called DISFUNCTIONAL family but I think you already know that and behavior of your parents is narcissist and you and your sis can sue them for Childhood neglect you can go to any physecertist and get results under hpynosis and remember this not for money somethings are bigger and more important than money it will give you and your sis clouser also I am very happy for you thank you so much for putting smile on face knowing you survive and it's wrong of them to abuse and denying medicine to you I want you to start this self help therapy undoing depression by Richard O Connor and Self-compassion by KRISTIN NEFF these both books are for you and your sis also you can be each other's support when you go in therapy with Kristin Neff all these books are available on mobilim.org or audiobookbay.nl if you can not understand just Reddit I am really proud of you and take care of your sis that's your true family also never drink it will worse the depression remember the only form of compassion you ever got in life was from friends and if you chose life partner make sure she understands your condition and loves you and cares for you same goes for your sis you both been through a lot now it's your time. Love you and hug you always remember you are a survivor many people I know committed suicide but you both are brave get the self help guides and it will help a lot hugs.

damn user thanks

Always remember to be acknowledge is basic human need of subconscious or in /b terms "seeking attention" as humans we all seek acknowledgement and you will see guys and gals being naked or cutting it's just a way to reach out because our subconscious is different from our Auto self have you ever wonder when you have conversations but never think but talk that's called autoself and subconscious do punishes us human experience is the most difficult always remember you are never alone someone will always be looking up to you and someone will always be looking down to you and you both are very brave keep parents away from you they are your triggers they will cause damage to your minds be safe

o ok

we're all nice here.

Hugs :)

Hugs :) stay strong you will never be alone :)

>sweetie
>trigger
>Love you and hug you
>you are a survivor
>brave
Did Sup Forums play a prank on me and directed me to tumblr.

I’m nice in person, i vent on the internet. It creates balance.

No Sup Forums got it's own psychotherapy now hate to see people getting depressed and never posting nudes or committing suicide

Remember Ivy she committed suicide a week ago last Friday on 4chab on /B she was not bad but got troll hated abused and it broke too many hearts and dick on /b pussy is a pussy and she mixed bleach with water and ended rest in peace diaper girl after that start to help we need nudes to live and breath....love you ivy

OP is a faggot

>psychotherapy
Yup that's the problem right there, Nothing but sweet words with no real value. If you want to help someone maybe try showing them they're not so week and frail, Able to stand on their two feet.
No one gives a shit about some girl who pissed herself. It was one guy who had a personal vendetta against her making those's threads. It was not some group effort Sup Forums came up with.
Nothing you could say or anyone else would of change her mind when she was here.

user not all problem can be solved with brute Force or making some one feel strong some situations need compassion and right therapy not fucking Tumblr trigger are real psychological condition rape a guy or girl it's too easy to trigger them show your penis and dones but Tumblr is group of sisy and ivy that kid spoke to me night she committed suicide try to stop her but in the end check the News fucking blamed /B for it like /b is responsible for that murder check on YouTube it's insane fag on /b even said they will love to eat her shit from her diaper but we still got blamed for murder we didn't committed

Honestly I miss ivy she was too miss understood and I even told her mother she was responsible for her death not /b I hope she dies a horrible death messing with confused kid

You strike me as autistic.

>brute Force
Never said that, i said there is no point using hallowed words with no meaning like brave or survivor. People can pick up on that and they know it's valueless. You want to help them then show them they can.
>that kid spoke to me night she committed suicide
And look your soft spoken words didn't do shit for her. If you and "really cared" then where were you when this was all going on, You don't care you just pity her and that's why shes dead.
>her mother was responsible
Ya she was, So was the one guy making the threads, her family and so called friends. Not one of them gave a shit and neither do you.

fuck this place you guys are a bunch of meanies

What kind of sick fucks side with a faggot OP?

Go to Sup Forums you'll find some decent guys over there

Hi OP! How was your day? :D

user I didn't gave empty words but self help therapy to improve the condition here is something it's a mind fuck but Handel it subconscious response poorly and in very depressive way when called VICTIM IN 2000 all fags in psyscotherapy agreed to term SURVIVE OR SURVIOR since subconscious takes it as surviving a war. And I didn't knew much about Ivy till I meet her on /b and she already took bleach with water and I was trying her to make vomit but she made sure she don't survive and it was right in medical term what she did you can expect shit from world friends etc but from own parents it's really 99.9% suicide waiting to happen respect in peace ivy what can I say really felt sorry try to make her vomit on Twitter but she said such a dead lock even trained professional will lose mind she expected shit from world for wearing diapers but not from her own mother. Well journalists are trying there best to make her mother be responsible and it's open and close of child neglect.

Nope