Left handed person born on halloween at 3pm, ask me anything

Left handed person born on halloween at 3pm, ask me anything.

Left footed also?

Curious

Yup, very much so.

Op here, I also skateboard and my stance is regular. I think it feels better pushing though my dominant foot is left.

Okay. Do you shit? I need to know for an unknown reason. Also. Morning or evening.

Not much, maybe twice a day it depends.

Goofy is the superior stance

Twice a day? How's that possible.

Its funny, i first started goofy but pushed mongo. When i learned the correct way to push i switched up

I'm a left footer but I push reg

I dont know, im not full of shit like most??

have you noticed anything SPOOKY?

No not really.

My uncle is left dominant

Goofy is the superior stance

I have a friend that pushes mongo but he is so good at skating that u can barely notice when he switches

Never seen ghost or experienced anything supernatural,ever. It sucks

Thats neat, hes part of the unusual few.

Same, he was always made fun of. I honestly don't care. Setups are better for reg but some cool spots were always goofy so you had to switch which was hard.

I can both but I get tired and I fall if I switch. Weird.

Is all good, we're all skating at the end of the day. FASK8FUCK

He was forced to change hands but he never did. I noticed that left handers have cute hand writing

Happy bday.

Every lefty i know including myself awkwardly bends the wrist in order to write. It depends if i feel like taking my time writing. I usually rush.

Thanks Rick from the future. Much love

You too.

well then you can just FUCKKK OFFFFF

Sorry, guess im just too demonized for these spirit's.

hey man, go to /x/ and make this thread, see if anyone can calculate your astrology and if it means anything, if you believe in that sort of thing.

how many days until your birthday

Too lazy, only reason i posted the info i thought was pretty unique from what ive been reading. Explains a bit on myself.

4 homie

Guess to add the icing on my own weird cake, international lefty day was created the year i was born too.