Yo waddup Sup Forumsros I was involved in a shooting tonight that got me put on administrative leave while IA...

Yo waddup Sup Forumsros I was involved in a shooting tonight that got me put on administrative leave while IA investigates me AMA

Also guy I shot didn’t die before anyone asks

was he an unarmed black man?

no he was an armed Asian man

what did this ching chong do?

he robbed a gas station and was stupid enough to stay for gas

Pretty standard procedure. I'm sure if it's justified you'll be just fine. However, next time maybe go for the taser.

Kill that gook next time BlueFag.

Yeah normally I would go for taser but when we pushed him off the road he came out guns blazing. We are taught if we have to shoot, shoot to disable not kill

fuck that man you should've just blue his brains out

Wait, so this nip was pumping gas when you piggies pulled up on him? What a dumbfuck. Now he's gonna be rich for being human garbage.

Bump

>he robbed a gas station and was stupid enough to stay for gas
Thanks blueanon
we appreciate what you do.

Yeah he was. I guess he was low or some shit and when he heard the sirens he hopped in the vic and took off taking the pumb hose with him

well thanks man I appreciate it

What an absolute retard. Thanks for taking him off the streets

hey OP so are you Sheriffs or PD?

Godspeed BaconAnon. Sounds like you should be all good. Did this just happen? I bet your adrenaline is still through the roof!

I'm a sheriffs deputy

happened about 2 hours ago. I was 25 min into my shift. And yeah the adrenaline isn't as strong now but its still there!

any cops get shot

nope just the perp

So do you think you hit him or another cop did? Give us details BlueFag

bump

I was the only shooter as I was the first one out of the car. As soon as I hit him he fell back and me and about 5 others surrounded him. I hit him in the left shoulder. Any more details

That's a shame. Now we have to pay to keep this zipperhead alive.

yeah a little bit lol

Nooice dude! Do you think it was mostly training or instinct that got you through it?

Both. I feel that my instinct played a bigger role but training helped me with knowing how to proceed after the initial shots.

What caliber pistol do you carry?

What state are you in?

I carry a Glock 21 which is .45

What did you do after you shot the guy

I'm in georgia

He should have red or yellowed his brains out too tsss

A few other deputies rushed up to cuff him while I followed

Are you white?

Liar liar dick on fire!

How do you feel about 9mm?

I have a RIA 1911 9mm and my .45 acp friends give me shit for it.

yeah
why do you say that?

I have my choice between a glock 17 9mm and the 21 that I carry. I prefer .45 just for the stopping power behind it

.45 is a good one for large buck negros

>shoot to disable
No nigger you're taught to aim for center mass

Again:
>liar liar dick on fire

Yeah ive never had to use it on a nigger but if the time comes I'm ready

How often do you run into life threatening situations?

I thought about law enforcement, more on the federal side, but still. Reason i'm asking is because I have a liver disease that gets aggravated under high stress situations and it kicks my ass for about 5 days after.

I'm afraid you're wrong there buddy

That's going to dq you buddy

I'm afraid I'm not you little nigger. Run along now, mom just made tendies

Ive been working with law enforcement for about 4 years now. For the first 3 I worked in the jail but now I'm on patrol. Ive only encountered 2 life threating situations. One was when I was in the jail and a super drunk man was brought in who was lookin for a fight. The second was tonight

and why do you think this exactly?

I don't think, I know. Why don't you prove you're not just a larping little homo?

this aint the real OP I am not sure if this guy is LE though
.aand to answer this from me this is the first life threating situation ive been in

rip

ok, thank you guys.

/thread
OP is a faggot

Hi deputy

You feeling ok? Are you confident that you'll be allowed back to work?

oh yeah I did nothing wrong but it just sucks being on leave. It is paid leave however so its pretty nice

Speak for yourself, slave

Since they put you on leave, I was gonna guess you shot a nigro. But no.

no you are ut on leave after any kind of shooting so IA can "Investigate"

Ok. I see.
How long of a paid vacation do you have?

until IA is done with the investigation. But sense this was a clean shoot it shouldn't take more than a week

Ah, ok. I get you.

Hopefully this gets sorted quickly and you're back at it.

>t. Civillian who has a lot of respect for cops

Good.
The sooner this is done the better, I'm sure. Thank you for doing the job you do.

Well, that's a special kind of stupid right there.

That's a fucking lie, you aren't a cop.

I know this is a weird question, but maybe you can help.

I'm in Australia and I have a uniform fetish. To avoid breaking impersonation laws, I bought this.

I know I need a brown tie to go with it, but can you recommend me stuff like duty belts and pants? I'm looking around on amazon and i've seen some nice stuff, but I want this to be more of a uniform than a costume.

Any help is appreciated.

Off topic, but I live in an illegal weed state. I usually take a walk to the gas station while smoking a blunt. Would the average cop stop me if they just drive by and maybe get a smell?

Personally I wouldn't but idk about others it just depends on the person

and sorry bro everyting I have was issued to me

It's ok dude, i'll keep looking on amazon

Thanks. So when the police make a huge bust and lock up pounds of weed or cocaine. Do you think some officers skim a little off the top to use or sell? Be honest.

honestly I feel that they are too scared too but I'm sure a few have here and there

Did you feel bad after pulling the trigger?

Not at all. I’d rather it be him than me

congrats, you have achieved the only level lower than nigger, fucking pig

for clarification not because you shot someone but because you are a cop

You fucking idiot. I am archiving this thread and forwarding it to your commanding officer. Enjoy your time in prison

its illegal to go on Sup Forums??

did you empty your whole mag into him and the surrounding neighborhood like a panicked schoolgirl?

No but it's illegal to discuss details of an ongoing investigation. You dun goofed

Should have killed him so he doesn't reproduce.

Here is the news title tomorrow

Police officer involved in a shooting goes on an infamous internet website to brag, thinks Traps aren't gay.

Great detective work pickle rick

Don't get a paper cut filing, dude.

I still can't believe they don't handle admin leave on a more case by case basis considering how short staffed most departments are around my area (Baltimore City, MD). Clear cut incidents should have you back in the field by the time you're done paperwork. If there are conflicts or discrepancies, then stay home til it gets sorted out.

what details, all he said was he was being investigated

on side note OP, what crimes have you committed?

why don't you have better aim?

Proof of being a cop or gtfo.

right, it's not like baltimore pd has had any prominent scandals or anything...

>OP is a total fucking trap faggot.

Lies

this
More lies

OP is a fake though

Shit, the news doesn't even cover the half of it. I'm a white dude that grew up where the riots occurred, what you saw on television was the final product of whatever rap video they thought they were in. The day to day is far more pathetic. That's why I'm a repo man. Job security, my friend.

No I only shot a total of four rounds
It’s illegal to share classified details to the public. Everything I have shared was on the news already
Yeah man I totally agree but I don’t really need to worry about loosing my job so I’m content
I have pretty good aim I scored a 46 out of 50 on our skills test

why are they lying to us about the other shooters involved in las vegas?

Idk brother I’m on the same page as you. Anyone with a background in firearms knows what multiple guns sound like and you can tell there are many shooters from the vids that have been posted. My Sgt and Lt both agree with me but hey we just a sheriffs department in the south we have no voice

you heard anything about antifa's plans for nov 4th?

Actually yeah the entire department had a briefing on what to do if they tried to start an armed revolution. Can’t go into detail but there is a plan in place to deal with an uprising. Also it involves the many national guard and army reserves

This motherfucker is full of shit. He's not a cop.

>We are taught if we have to shoot, shoot to disable not kill

here's the tell. not a cop boys. wrap it up retards

Yup - no one - NO ONE, is ever taught that. But fun to see how many people will entertain him