How the fuck do you talk with chicks on tinder? It baffles me

How the fuck do you talk with chicks on tinder? It baffles me

If you get matched, you have to send them a message.

What do I say in that message after "hi/hey/what's up?"
They don't want a normal conversation, that shit doesn't work for me, or at least hasn't so far.

Bump

Yeah. I'm used to talking to girls face to face so it feels like I'm off my game cause of the slow pace

Don't take yourself to seriously

You gotta reel em in, send them a message like
"hey" and theyll totally be interested.

Never do.
I just say hey, whats up? and they take forever to reply. Or just unmatch me

Lel.
I am actually looking for something to say. New to this tinder shit, I used to live in a third world shithole so we didn't have this access to random sluts.

they're not responding because you're ugly and they accidentally matched with you.

ive only gotten 2 matches, and they didnt seem to like replying

That actually would make sense.
Thanks man!

... So. I'm a kissless virgin at 26, and in 5 days I matched with 8 women, and have had in-depth conversations with three of them. I have plans to go on a date with one, and the other.. I'm having trouble reading her.

Anyway, honestly? Read their profile. See if they mention literally anything. Then bring it up in the FIRST message. Fuck that 'hey' or 'hi' shit. Everyone says that, and it gets tiring. Immediately differentiate yourself by picking the most interesting thing on her profile that isn't her tits or ass, and mentioning it. Ideally in a joke or some shit.

Now go and steal alllll the rest of the women from me.

dont give up your virginity to those random sluts go get your self a wife pussy

26, I make 10 dollars an hour as a dishwasher, and I have an associates degree and 30K in student debt. I'm white.

A wife ain't really in the cards, man.

start by getting a girlfriend

Well, yes. That's the main reason I'm on Tinder. I already tried OKcupid with much less success. IRL I've approached one girl who I thought I had a shot with and got shot down... at work. Outside of work I don't really know where to go t-

Isn't this thread about tinder?

Goos luxk man, and thanks for the advice.
I thought about that, but this bitch only has pictures of her doing nothing at home, and the description sucks dick.

Bitches with no description are hard to talk to. Are you interested in, like, anything? Most of my matches seem to like horror movies, and I mentioned that on my profile.

You replied to the same comment twice.
Are you a nigger? That might explain why no one is responding.
You gotta be like "ayo bish u wnt sum fuk mah bbc throbbin".

Don't be fucking generic and say shit like hey or how's it going beautiful, they don't fucking dig that unless you're Ryan gosling. Be creative, look at her bio and make a joke. It's worked for me

good luck finding a chick who isnt a slut on there

well, in real life, if you make any chick consistently laugh you are 80% into her pants. As long as you are bare minimum a 6/10. 8/10+ and can make a chick laugh is guaranteed vagina

Hey baby, I'll show you my d

tinder only works for gays. girls look at a guy and think "damn i'd fuck him" but you say hi and then they think "ugh he wants sex."

guys say "hey" and then fuck 5 minutes later.

bifag here

that is the only possible upside that I can think of to being a fag.
>would still rather get shot down 99 times out of 100 with chicks than be a fucking faggot though

>good luck finding a chick who IS a total slut on there

FTFY

Yea yea you would let me fuck you im sure

i'm not a faggot though. what i like could be on a man or a woman: cute face, thick waist, fat ass.

not to mention that clit you're sucking on is a pre-cut ballsack and dick, "bro"