Any of you faggots from San Antonio and hear like a bunch of thunder or explosions for like 5 minutes about 10 minutes...

Any of you faggots from San Antonio and hear like a bunch of thunder or explosions for like 5 minutes about 10 minutes ago? I'm in Hollywood park. Wtf was that noise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D-rAyCEtVHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the tears of spurs fans after tonights game

Nah, real talk what the fuck was that noise?

Montezuma's Revenge

I accidentally the whole Alamo

Fuck off

Anyone going to wax club tonight?

Probably just Sonic booms from the chairforce pretending to be cool

I didn't hear anything but I'm over by Alamo Ranch.

You might have heard something from Camp Bullis. It's not too far from you, just on the other side of the loop.

Yesterday afternoon I saw 5 fighter jets flying over SA, they're probably preparing for shit to hit the fan in NK.

The activity around the bases start to ramp up when we're "secretly" on high alert.

Nah, I'm pretty far from Camp Bullis

Is that a swingers club?

That is absolutely prohibited near any place like SA That hasn't happened around here since the early 90's. I remember hearing it. Deepest bass drop I ever heard and I was probably miles away.

Alamo Ranch? Nah bro, I'm in Hollywood park 281 and 1604

I haven't seen a bait thread like this in awhile.

It's not bait. I heard this fucking weird noise and I went outside and heard it too

Kys

No, I'm in Alamo Ranch.

I know exactly where Hollywood Park is.

Do you know where Camp Bullis is? If not, then please look at a map.

Stop eating WHAT a Burger

but eets soo goood

Yeah it's off 10W by fiesta Texas

You going to Pegasus tonight?

I call for underage ban. You must not look up at the street signs while your mommy drives you around. You're too busy watching anime on your tablet.

Maybe the air is dense enough that you heard the fireworks from FT?

At least I don't live on the west side. That's a fucking shitty side of town

Funny

You don't get out much do you?

Bitch please I don't live on that ghetto side of town. Alamo Ranch lol

Do me a favor. Describe the noise.

At first I thought it was thunder but it went on for like five minutes. It sounded like a bunch of explosions. It did not sound like fireworks. Bought my house 5 years ago. This is the 1st time I've heard this noise

Was it a loud ass roar and are you away from the city? Or; Is it quiet as hell in your area?

youtu.be/D-rAyCEtVHA

It was low. It's normal in my area. I live by a highway so I can hear cars helicopters, sirens etc

I'm over by 1604 and bandera we had lots of fireworks but no way loud enough to be hear very far

I'm near the walzem area and my nan and uncle described exactly what you're describing about three days ago. I have no clue what it is though, they said it was clearer sounding indoors and it was like a bunch of explosions in the distance.

Nice trips. Look up the Trumpets of Heaven phenomenon. No shit; When it's very quiet out and there's almost no wind, the Earth turning makes a sound. Scientists confirmed this. It's probably what you heard.

That's exactly what I heard

Kek

You can talk shit when you move to The Dominion.

You're welcome, user. Glad to help another southerner out. I'm from Tennessee.

Visited there a few months ago. Cool town you got there.

If you thought that was a joke or bait or trolling, you're just proving you're a dumbass. That's a real phenomenon only recently identified. Google too hard for you?

10 and Fredericksburg here, didn't hear shit.

Funny.

Who cares its San Antonio.

I've heard of it and I've also heard of Bigfoot. Both are real

Why bother to respond? Go back to your TRAP threads user. Go sniff your mom's dirty panties

Don't get pissy with me you dirty little spic

There's no way OP heard that, that area of town is over congested.

Femininity and masculinity are learned behaviors. Despite the normal chemical balances of male/female brains, the traits we display as our born sexes are things we learn. Despite this, masculine traits do not negate your ability to be a woman (female MMA fighters) and feminine traits do not negate your ability to be a man (male models/figure skaters).

Yet members of this subculture continue to adopt a chosen "gender" based on behaviors they learn as they grow. Just as stress during our formative years can change the actual chemical makeup of the brain, so does years of copied and practiced behaviors. But for some reason some people just HAVE to be different. It's nothing more than an chosen refusal to accept what they are.

And make NO mistake, its a choice. No matter how deep in the mind it is made, the Trans life is a life that a person decides to take.

Fredericksburgfag here, drove by there about 30 minutes ago. The fuck was going on at the stadium? Didn't think they'd have that many cops for a football game.

Did you just assume my ethnicity?

Shavano park here I heard some sounds could not confirm what it was

Who knows?

Yes, yes I did.. I mean San Antonio it's about an 90% chance you are.

Was it for a few minutes?

Yeah like 5 minutes

More like 80% I'm not a spic I'm Pacific Islander. Fuck you Jew nigger alt right libtard faggot

Did see this on infinite Chan the other day

I wonder what it was

Pacific islanders,, that's even more gay then being a spic.

Fake news

Not as gay as your "girlfriend's" feminine penis. Also you probably don't even know where Pacific islands are. Why you in this thread? Go back to the Cuck threads and post Andy Sixx log faggot

>according to the site

FAKe

I just like fucking with you San Antonio faggot y'all get so butt hurt. I guess cause no one really takes y'all to seriously

Oh sorry you must be from Victoria or Laredo

Nope. Try again

Faggotville? You're from a shitty town from Texas that moved to Houston Dallas Or Austin and now thinks he is so cool

You're from the Valley and doesn't speak Spanish. You're a self loathing faggot

Any of y'all fags going to the air show next weekend?

No lived in Houston for 28 yrs now. Your not very fun. Typical. Astros just won so I gotta go try being more friendlier

New game, SA. We post our work locations and rate each other's chances of survival.

SE Military and Goliad.

Originally from a shit town. Fuck the Astros baseball is boring AF. I hate spurs too

Fuck. You don't have long to live

>Anywhere on the eastside
You're fucked.

I work off i10 and Dezavala

Who's your favorite NBA team?

I don't watch sports

I think peoples obsession with the spurs here is fucking stupid and downright embarrassing too

That area is OK

Do you wish San Antonio had an NFL team, like maybe they should've got the Raiders to move there and not to Las Vegas?

Any sexy teachers in San Antonio?

I personally don't care. I don't think that San Antonio would be able to support an NFL team. The average person here makes like 30k a year and is uneducated. There is not a lot of people with money like in Houston or Dallas

Of course

I think that >we are better as an emergency location, and as an unspoken threat. Saints played here for a while after Katrina, and Toxins could relocate here at a moment's notice if needed. Alamodome isn't up to NFL standard but it can do the job in the short term. Raiders had no intention of ever coming here but the threat was legit enough to get people talking.

Also, 1604 and Potranco.

Probably all them fat women stomping around.

Ft. Sam Houston...ask the military what you hear...

Fuck this. Dump 210 hoes