God tier tv series thread

God tier tv series thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et9F7RchokE
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things strange

Watched it a couple times thought it sucked.....

Voyager

YOUR LIFE SUCKS

The first two seasons of Penny Dreadful

he first two seasons of Hannibal

Really getting into K-Dramas lately.

Pirates of the Caribbean

I Love Eva Green

Janeway murdered Tuvix.

Janeway did nothing wrong, and Tuvix deserved worse.

If you can ignore the absolutely retarded, obsessive fanbase, Rick and Morty is actually pretty good. Harmon can suck a cock though.

How come you watched it a couple of times if you thought it sucked? Genuinely curious, bc if I don't like something I usually won't bother to give it a second watch

Spooky

To be fair...

Deadwood

Look at him, standing there, grittin' his teeth, holding on to his fucking nose! Don't you do me any fuckin' favors Hostetler! I didn't ask permission of anyone to look after that stock, and I'm not gonna start with a fucking nigger!

Eh, season 3 was pretty shit especialy vindicators 3

Let some fuck, filthy from the mines, breath rotten from his broken teeth, piss reek and shit stink and fuck every hole in your body.

PIGGLE RIG EGGS DÏ

I thought I'd dislike season 3, but it ended up being my favorite. Then again, I've only watched the series all the way through once. Probably after repeat viewings that'll change.

Dude Pickle Rick is pure fucking cancer as a meme but he got shit DONE.

American Gods.

Korean dramas over the past 7 Years have become really shitty with the same stories over and over again

>

>DarLEEEEEN

Watch My Lovely San soon (great until the last episode), I’m sorry I love you, Sang Doo! let’s Go to School, Birds that Don’t Cry (2013), Jewel in the Palace

k ty

stranger things season 2 just came out on netflix yesturday watch it from the start tho very good show my opinion a 8/10 breaking bad 9/10

Boardwalk Empire

I’m sorry I love you

My Lovely San soon

Spongeguy Rectangleskirts.

Sang Doo! Let’s go to school

First two seasons were gold. Everything after that sucked.

Bird that Doesn’t Cry

In no particular order

> The Wire
> Deadwood
> The Shield
> Silicon Valley
> Billions
> Halt & Catch Fire (Season 1 only)

I liked all of it although it seamed to kind of rush towards the ending. It would be cool to see a spinoff about Lucky and Meyer though.

SOLENYA

All added to watchlist, ty. Since Sam Soon has my girl Jung Ryo-Won in it, I've got to give that one priority.

Now then, going to my hwajangshil. brb

>> The Shield

But Vic Mackey kills cops! He deals drugs! He beats suspects!

how was vindicators the worst one. the mad max parody was easily the worst, there isnt a contest.

Wilfred

Hands down, the best show I've ever watched, highly recommend.

Jimmyfag detected.

the second season sucks

It definitely wasn't God-tier, but I sure enjoyed it... Too bad it only got one season.

Sherlock

You right

She is the rich girl...kind of a meh character and Yes go use the toilet...you one of these koreaaphiles? I was doing that shit in 2000...before it was cool

Sue me. He made the show.

Kek.

XRA
Fight me niggers

This one was also enjoyable, even though it again isn't exactly God-tier....

I've heard that only the first season is good,. Is it true, or is the whole show good?

Not to knock House, because it's great, but if it's the best you've ever seen you need to broaden your horizons.

No, his mother did. She had the best arc out of everyone and if you can't see that, you're an absolute pleb. Go fuck yourself, cunt.

DO NOT WATCH
i was looking forward for this show. turns out to be about fucking BURGERS (muh infinite genders genders) instead of any horror survival

Black Mirror
Westworld

I've been watching it, it's a constant disappointment. Not sure I'll watch season 3 next year

the citizen kane of tv series

hasn't been very good for 2 years now, but I'll still give it a chance
also get on my level, this is the only good sitcom around (ok I know it's not as good as it used to be, but still, after 12 years you can't expect it to shine forever)

I'm about to finish. It's good but no where near the first season. They tried to do too much
The ending to the moriarty storyline was terrible tbh

>Lemme just /thread this thread real quick.
youtube.com/watch?v=et9F7RchokE

The arc means nothing when you care nothing for the character you inbred mongrel.

I think the only thing I didn't like about it was season fours finale. Otherwise reaLly enjoy it

>first 4 seasons of Dexter
>first 3 seasons of walking dead
>the middle seasons of Game of Thrones
And yeah OP the entirety of breaking bad

season two of TWD was probably the worst season of any TV show I've ever seen in my life.

I am, yes, but I've also lived in Korea in my early-20s, so...there's that....

Also, people have ruined anime for me, so I'm going to re-focus on Korean things.

Maybe not the best but my favorite for sure.
I watched all Seasons of House like 3 times

I like it more then GoT

My favorite by far. Glad they didn't drag it past 5 seasons and ruin it. I wish game of thrones stopped where the books ended, it's fucking trash now.

Far better than seasons 6 and 7.

Never watched that. As a kid and teen I found the idea of old ladies all together in a house and brabbling about stuff sorta depressing.

Partly good, but often not likeable too.

Read the comic. Believe me, if you can read, don't ruin it with the series.

>childhood series - it was good back then

This

hahha this was classic when i was 10 years old

fucking terrible when I tried to rewatch as adult.

this one is really good
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

Breaking Bad so boring. Stopped in middle of season 5. Couldn't take it anymore.

I fully agree with you.
My memory of it was good, but watching it again was (beside the nostalgia) awful.

i made it to episode two through gritted teeth before being introduced to the drug addict lady in jail who needs her fix and i up and turned 360 degrees and walked away.

this shows absolute garbage and shames the movies name.

>2017
>watches tv

you niggers are gay

>this whole thread
>no titus
>cmon guys

Janway needs her coffee.

most people give lost shit for its ending but i think its wonderful