I fucking need to pee like every 20 minutes, and I feel a constant pressure from my bladder if i dont...

I fucking need to pee like every 20 minutes, and I feel a constant pressure from my bladder if i dont. what the fuck is wrong with me? Now that its cold it will get worse, i need to find a solution

AIDS you have AIDS. Real sorry mate.

Magnesium deficiency. Happens to us all eventually.

Are you thirsty a lot? If so, Google type 1 diabetes.

I had the same symptoms but didn't know better and ended up in the ICU.

I suffer from the same thing. I believe its related to stress. A doctor told me to lose weight and not stress, and Ive lost like 30 lbs since and im in shape, but im still constantly stressed and it hasnt improved

Idk, stop searching medical insurance on the internet, I flet that for like 4 days and then I was good to go, just wait it out and if it keeps happening then go and see a doctor

every few months i check my glucose and its fine. im always hungry though

>I flet that for like 4 days and then I was good to go, just wait it out and if it keeps happening then go and see a doctor

Its literally been happening to me since last year

I had a kidney infection that caused this same problem. Also sometimes a caffeine sensitivity will do this to people but it depends

You probably have a kidney infection. Stay away from anything that tastes sweet. Drink only water.

It kinda sounds like a UTI.

Urinary track infection? Just say kidney infection.

its been going on for about a year now. no uti lasts that long

prostate cancer aka ass cancer aka you're a faggot

recently got over a UTI. It might be that or stones if you have pain.

I wouldn't because not all UTI's are kidney infections.

It could be Cystitis, Nephritis or Pyelonephritis.

But a UTI isn't necessarily in the kidneys my dude.
Could be in the kidney, bladder, or tubes. Most likely bladder.

Do you have a temperature higher than101 degrees Fahrenheit, nausea, vomiting, or chills?

>been going on for a year now
yikes, every 20 minutes pee for a year
must be american

Well. You are obviously full of piss.

I think you have an enlarged prostate.