Mom and dad are getting a divorce. Feels bad man

Mom and dad are getting a divorce. Feels bad man.

Why they get divorce?

Is your mom hot and does she do anal?

it's your fault dude.

i also wonder this

It is going to be okay. Parents got divorced when I was 11... about 13 years ago.. right around when I started going in Sup Forums..

Just stay busy... because it is going to suck. Be supportive of your parents, and be prepared to hate one/both. If one cheated.. that is fucked.

+1 for anal. Post pics of mom pls

The short version is that my mom is tired of being my dad's fuck toy. Trips gets pics bc wtf not

Sorry to hear that OP. They will tell you that you aren't to blame. And that's actually true.
The reason for divorce in all cases is the woman.
> too emotional
> dried up cunt
> spends all the money on crap
> expects the man to do shit after he's had a hard day at work
> terrible at cleaning and cooking
> stuck on fb and twitter losing connection to the real world
> impossible to talk to or reason with

The reason your parents are divorcing is because either your mum has gone mental and decided she isn't being fulfilled and wants to find herself by being pounded by future useless step dads, if this is the case your dad will be shocked and devastated.
Or if it was your dads decision he's just had enough of her bullshit. He's tried to keep it together all these years but her toxic attitude has stripped him of anything good he feels in life anymore.

Either way stand by your dad, because he's stood by you all along. They wouldve gotten divorced years ago but have stayed together this ling because your dad has bent over backward trying to make it work. And don't listen to a word your mother says, she's in full on bitch mode and hates men. You will fully realise this one day.

Rip. Time to neck yourself

underage b& pls

MODS

Get over it. Don’t be selfish. Imagine what your parents are going through. Don’t make this about you.

I'm with this guy
Sup Forums was never good, but the day they removed sage is the day this board officially hit rock bottom.

(sends hugs)

these are true

Your parents have failed. They are meant to keep a house together. You have every right to be angry. Look at them and recognize they are literal losers in life.
Do not be like them. You are a winner.

Don't worry OP, there's a small chance you won't wind up bitter and have no fatherly guidance and never learn how to talk to women and wind up a kissless virgin at 22.
You might not.

Sup Forums isn't even close to the worst board though

kek

When how did you find out OP? Who told you? Do you have any siblings to talk with?

you should be happy for them both. they have lives too.

Hahahaha who gives a fuck your parents life isn't yours suck it up shit dick

>doesnt realize Sup Forums memes are cancer

Its was your moms fault. Women are cancer. No wonder everyone is turning into fags.