Exposed sluts, the more exposed the better

Exposed sluts, the more exposed the better

Other urls found in this thread:

leakedsauce.com/maddy-chunes/
imgur.com/a/x6uNZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

older ok also?

Exposing sluts will lead to a over-farming of slut material! YOU'RE RUINING THE SUSTAINABILITY OF OUR PRONZ YOU FAGGOT.

From earlier tonight. There was a video too

Maddy has been exposed since March. Nothing new.
She literally said she does not care

If anyone wants I have a dropbox of the video and 60+ photos

more?

i'm interested

yes please

/sh/bva1h5bnkbr78ge/AADh6siLSlKC7BVDhEMMKlUra?dl=0

Petite
Dark Hair
Good taste in TV comedy

SIGN ME UP SENPAI

God I hate how these threads infest Sup Forums but now I'm a small part of the problem too.

She's from leakedsauce, they dropped her stuff first. Lots of OC there

leakedsauce.com/maddy-chunes/

Exposing on tumblr: xposingallsluts dot tumblr dot com

Pic very related, has over 100 shares since last night

well i mean...

> Send me a message with photo ID for removal.

has that ever worked?

Can someone post the vid here?

We need some good reaction screenshots. That shit gets me diamonds.

where dat set?

Only launched yesterday. I’ll let you know.

It’s on there - go to the website and then backslash archive - you’ll see the same headshot as part of a collage

I doubt it will but good luck, you can only remove your post not the notes. Hopefully they are too stupid to know that.

I'll pretend to be the girls and message you asking to remove lol, I got ID pics of 5 of your girls.

I always watch these threads but I'm yet to see someone I know, which fucking sucks.

I hate that. I like having their names but why ruin their lives and have them shut down their profiles? I like checking on the instagram for new pics

It's about knowing that they are aware of their lives being fucked

I feel sorry for all these girls. I've had my nudes posted before and that was honestly a shitty experience but thankfully I wasn't 'exposed' like this. I really can't imagine what this must feel like for them :(

well... nudes?

Post nudes and address

Guy or girl?

If girl might as well share the nudes with us again

Sometimes it turns them on more than they admit. It happened to my gf and she had no clue I knew about it. We had amazing sex that lasted for hours that night. She did all kinds of naughty wild shit.

I've posted nudes here before (it's very different than having them posted without your consent) but not in this thread, that's just begging for something bad.

Just post your fucking tits and crop out your face.

If you posted them yourself you get turned on by showing off your body

I prefer when they are unaware. I get no sexual pleasure from their emotions. Only their bodies.

Feet?

If it destroys their lives completely, I don't like it. Some girls remove themselves from everything permanently when that happens.

Others like Maddy really dont let it bother them too much. That's what turn me on, when a girl gives up fighting to delete her nudes and accepts it. Then you can share her name and nudes everywhere.

It's awesome googling a girls name and having her nudes show up

same here

Like that one moriah girl, Sup Forums even raided her wedding and posted her nudes on her public wedding website after her cousin provided the login info, but that was like over a year ago and all her social stuff was still up last I checked

Yeah, life destroying is a stretch. The only thing we have destroyed with our jingoism is a chance for transcendental ongoing lulz. Slut shaming has fucked us out of a future of the most epic of WinRARs because we were too reckless and greedy to know when subtlety was a better choice. This is why the wimminz of our generation are up in arms. It's our fault really, not teaching our fellow anons proper PsyOps procedures like demographical gaslighting and discretion. Its why we have safe spaces and libtards and all that other crap: we bit off more than we can chew.

yeah, that one

woooww! Im gonna need the full size images of that booty

Does it even count as exposed if the girl has tattoos, since everyone will assume she is a whore anyways?

There will always be nude photos, just different ways of acquiring it.

It used to be photoplundering, then hacking account, etc etc. The fad today is to pay women for nudes. If you are rich, you can get almost any girl you find on social media to send nudes.

Emotions are the best. I have exposed many sluts in my lifetime through various methods.

Prior to doing so I always blackmail them, tell them to comply with my demands or their nudes will be released. Get them to do more humiliating things.

Nothing like hearing a bitch cry and beg. Making her lick her toilet seat and floor. Degrade them, let them know they are subhuman

who has Louise Ubbesen nudes

you'll learn this only works only girls and not real women....

damn more of her??

Lol jokes on you, you're both technically trash, except you don't have any redeeming qualities like being fuckable or anything.

>I always blackmail them, tell them to comply with my demands or their nudes will be released. Get them to do more humiliating things.

Hey this happened to me. Though he didn't so much get me to do more humiliating things so much as he just blackmailed me into continuously sending pictures. Still it was a pretty humiliating experience all around. I've posted about it before in the secrets thread.

has anyone gotten new misspadna nudes?

Girls are easier, but women comply as well.

When they are about to finish their studies and start their careers, nothing terrifies them more than knowing everyone will see what a slut she is.

i have exposed some girls, no nudes though.

Why?

>i have exposed some girls, no nudes though.
>so you haven't really exposed them?

At least you're not this chick

that looks ps af

4chanblackmailslut?

No shit I drive by this place every day

Danielle Chapman .

imgur.com/a/x6uNZ

nigga, why did you censor the name

I want someone to expose me

I've still yet to find more pics of this chick

Anyone know her? Got more?