Good evening, Sup Forums. I'm really considering killing a person...

Good evening, Sup Forums. I'm really considering killing a person. I' m almost being put in a prison for 9 years and will not see my child because of a false crime acusation. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11912748/Guilty-until-proven-innocent-life-after-a-false-rape-accusation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who you gonna kill?

Yeah don't bother trying to better yourself or make peace with your family, just go ahead and shitpost on Sup Forums

The person who pressed charges against me.

Was it rape? Cause if you get a false claim of rape you're screwed. Legal system automatically assumes you're guilty.

commit the crime. they've said you did it, you may as well go ahead and do it properly.

Who's pressing charges? Like what and why?

Yes. No proofs or evidences, but judge sentenced me anyway.

Any previous convictions? Any alibi?

I was a teacher and always did my best, respecting my students. One day someone spread a lie and I was accused of rape. Even the girl said I raped her, but it's a lie and I can't prove my innocence.

Stupid cunts who make false rape accusations should die, do it OP

Dude thats so fucked, nine years isn't that long... do you have chance for parole? Or you could get out early on good behavior

Kill yourself.
>killed a person CHECKED

No. Now I lost my job, my reputation and will not see my son for years.

I’d spend the next few weeks slowly increasing the size of your asshole so when the niggers in jail rape you for being a kid fucker, maybe it won’t hurt so bad.

Literally run dude. Do anything you can to get out of the country, cause even false, rape is the biggest, most biased thing any guy could be convicted of, probly above even murder.

You need to flee.

Don't be retarded OP, it doesn't matter if you can't prove your innocence if she can't prove your guilt.

If you didn't rape anyone you don't have shit to worry about. Chill out fool.

Kill her user. She ruined your life. Kill her family too. Then commit suicide and leave a letter behind claiming that you were wrongly convicted and a miscarriage of justice had taken place. Do it.

Well....I'm usually not about approving stuff like this but they ruined your life might as well ruin theirs

Tell your kids you love them, explain that despite the odds your innocent, and run. I'm afraid you have no other options user.

Maibe that's your little secret fantasy, motherfucker. Fuck off!

>being this dumbo

Rape accusations are testified as guilty until proven innocent

Dude, I'm so sorry. The only thing I can say is take the fall and be as good a person as possible; try to stay in contact with your son, call him as often as possible and have his mother bring him for visitation.

Why can't you prove your innocence?

Ah OP, you have a great problem, but I am a problem solver. I have been a Wizard mastering the black arts for over 36 years. Call upon me, and thou wish shall be granted.

gets falsely accused of a crime

>commits a real crime because of it

Rolling trips for her to be killed

Because it's my word against hers, and the system always tend to the presumed victim in cases like that.

My fantasy is that kid fuckers like you get castrated and force fed their tiny cocks.

See

Roll do it user

Kid fucker is you father, asshole.

It's the rage, man.

how about instead of killing someone you kill yourself

Stop talking shit and prepare your anus kiddy-fiddler. And dont even think about killing innocent children. You caused enough harm.

Yeah the system is fucked, but what about an alibi? A good lawyer? You're a teacher, right? Try to find people to vouch for you.
I dunno, you shouldn't give up, but you shouldn't dig yourself a deeper hole either.

Fuck you. I am innocent, shithead. Stop trying to be an internet white knight of shit and accusing inoccents of what you secretly desire.

Truthfully now OP, if this is true what did you do? What are the allegations made agaisnt you?

I have being the best person I can. Served in the Army, was a example teacher, received honors from students, never did anything against the law, and now I am fucked up because of a lie.

Yeah sure... an innocent child is coming up with a bullshitstory to put you into jail. Cause every child is an 1337-liar and nobody can notice when children lie. Also everyone in court is a fucking retard and believes a lying child. Your story doesnt make sense. At least tell her motive and how the fuck you dont have an alibi if you didnt do it.

Prove it asshole. I bet you raped children in the middle east before you fucking monster.

What are you beong accused of doing to her?

Ok so why haven't you got a lawyer? If you didn't do it, then the truth should come out; if you did, then work the system to at least get your time down, if you're walkin ur talk it shouldnt be too hard

thanks pickle rick

Get the court to take the persons involved to a criminal psychologist so the truth comes out

She said i put her to sleep with drugs and inserted 135 marbles into her asshole. When she regained conciousness she went to the bathroom and cracked the toilet with a stream of marbles out of her butthole.

>cracked the toilet with a stream of marbles out of her butthole

Pls be real

Oh yeah, how does she claim that she was drugged or for how long? Where are the marbles? Could you have been alone with her during the time she was out? Where were you when she claims this happened.

She was 14. I gave her more attention because I am a writer and she likes Literature. She made up this lie to her friends and whn her parents heard about it they pressed charges against me. Other students and the principal testified defending me on court, but the judge, without proofs, sentenced me for 9 years. I was fired and couldn't defend myself anytime.

Did you ever get back those marbles

It's another Sup Forums tard trying to be me. It's not what happened.

And now the truth please.

Make it a nigger, and go for it. Do two for the price of one kiddo.

you are going to jail for something you didnt do, why dont u go and actually rape that lying bitch anyway?

Try to talk to her personally. Girls are absolute fucking suckers for a sob story. Find a way to talk to her personally, be in absolute tears, tell her you're scared, tell her about your family, basically turn her into an emotional wreck. Show her your reality to make her feel like the monster she is.

Because I am not a raper!

killing her is cringe, i second running away

>land of the free
>innocent until proven guilty
how did these maymays last so long?

Because he already did and now he is afraid and tries to pretend he is innocent on the chans to get support. But at some point he got to realize what a huge piece of shit he is and that making threads like this wont make his story more believable.

Bullshit, consent or not, she is underaged, you raped her you pervert!!!!!

You were found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, by a jury of your peers. Take it like a man.

I did it. But before the judge, fearing her abusive father's payback, she confirmed the lie. Told the judge I raped her.

>abusive father
Now you talk shit about her family???? You really have no shame do you?

He isn't supposed to have to prove his innocence!

Look at it this way op. Just in case this is the one in one million chance, that this thread isn't lying bait, and that you aren't lying too. If you go to prison and are innocent, in a fews years she will feel guilty and admit to lying. Then you become a millionaire from the settlement from the state.

What state is this pretend story taking place in, anyways? Is it one with a lot of niggers to butt rape you?

No, I didn't sherlock. You are a real asshole.

Well, again, I'm afraid you don't really have a choice than to run away. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm afraid you have no chance of beating this obstacle. I don't recall even a single case where the court sided with the accused.

You need to find a new life user, there really isn't much else you can do I'm afraid.

Fucking chill faggot

His word against her word, wouldn't get him sent to jail. They pulled his cum off her body.

Won't see youyr

This is why as a man, I very wary of considering a career with minors (particularly female). Hell, when I give a child a smile to make sure they see the face of a happy kind world I'm worried that someone will misinterpret that. As men we are considered predatory (because there are a many scumbags out there, or at least a few very active ones) and that's our world. Best you can do is be an artificially sweet-but-not-too-sweet robot and pray for the best.

That's the truth! Why should I be ashamed of?

Look, just because I told her how much I enjoyed giving her one on one tutoring, and exchanged a couple of suggestive texts, does not mean that I raped her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew a teacher who was really cool played rts games all the time. A girl accused him and he went an hero. The girl later recanted after finding out about it. unknown if she got in trouble.

Fuck the ADHD hit in the middle of that. What I meant to say earlier, I'm sure you know logically OP, is that if caught (which is very likely) you'd be away from your son for far longer.

Hire a good lawyer, beat the charges, and be a good father

If you do it just make sure it's someone who really deserves it.

I learned that the hard way, pal.

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11912748/Guilty-until-proven-innocent-life-after-a-false-rape-accusation.html

This is one of many, I'm afraid.

One of my irrational fears is that an ex girlfriend will one day convict me of rape later in life, and any success I may have will be instantly destroyed.

Please, if you care about yourself at all, you need to flee.

>can't prove my innocence
Roleplaying, that's not how courts work.

That's what I did

You fucking chill. Why would you believe a convictes rapist on Sup Forums that he is an innocent and decent person? Are you fucking high?
This
So you gonna tell us in the USA you get thrown into jail without any evidence just cause a 13yo talks shit?
You better come up with a believable story or tell us what really happened.

you could always go into an anhero thread and pretend OP is said person. It's a win win

I dont live in the USA

Damn, that sucks. Are you black or something?

Where do you live then?

No. White. South american.

Why would you spend this much time devoting a smear campaign to a completely random story someone, your really no better than the guy your roasting if you went even hear his side of the story because the situation offends your delicate sensitivities. Rape cases nowadays are guilty until proven innocent, so the least I can do is comfort, knowing half to over half of these are false accusations.

Happened to me with one of my ex's. I am extremely lucky that her parents didn't believe her.

kill her.rolling, if trips OP does this

Take off your fedora and go back to reality, neckbeard.

I will not flee. I am not a coward and if I serve 9 years in prison, someone will die for it.

England law, not american.

Well, then you're a better man than I.

Beyond the best of luck user, god knows your gonna need it my dude.

>im a good person
>i will fucking kill someone
Choose one you delusional retard.

>i'm being accused of a crime i didn't commit
>i should probably commit a crime
>mfw americans are actually like this

Kill the judge and the girl for justice.

First of all this story reeks with bullshit, which should be obvious to everyone posting in this thread over the age of 18. Now assuming the unlikely chance you are telling the truth of your involvement with this young students life, and that you mention not seeing your child as the worst part of being imprisoned due to this litigation, how would murder of a woman whose motive is based out of what you called fear of an abusive father (which is one of the main reasons I find this story full of shit), or whatever, solve this problem. This will only raise those 9 years of not seeing the child you care about to an indefinite number of years, because even if you manage to be the first impulse murderer to evade police detection in history, having a woman whose testimony just landed you in prison die soon after his hearing, before he is in prison, is gonna ensure that you don't see your son until he lives to resent you for this decision. Don't make a bad situation worse, regardless of whether or not you're telling the truth here.

lol #rekt

You know, the funniest thing is, everyone will know OP killed her, and everyone will be convinced OP raped her. Your supposed son will an hero over this, or become a rapist too.

If it is someone actively doing physical damage to the country, then be a patriot, and defend the United States against tyranny, and die confident in your cause.

Everyone has their line in the sand, and when that line is crossed, the gloves must come off.

don't listen to this guy, he's an idiot

if you murder your accuser everything will work out fine, it's a foolproof plan

godspeed, user

Thank you, user. I will consider this.