Went in bareback, got friction burn. How do I get rid of this fast Sup Forumsros

Went in bareback, got friction burn. How do I get rid of this fast Sup Forumsros

Went into what bareback?

Lotion, time

If you went in bare back and got friction burn, you done fucked something up.

>went in bareback, got herpes. what do

get a delorean

sissy here

Next time use someone else's mouth, instead of your own hand.

been there, you jack off dry too much, use lotion faggot

sissy here

either you went bareback into your own hand or into the pussy of the smallest old woman ever. just stop doing either of those. for a few days.

Grow a foreskin Jew.

m8 thats herpes

Next time try some foreplay slick
Time is the only thing that heals it
(Let's be honest, you've just been jerking off a shit ton, haven't you user?)

there's a thingy on your dingy cut it off
there's a thingy on your dingy
antiseptic makes it stingy

Icy Hot works wonders on that.

Nigga you got syphilis.

>Went in bareback
Have you tried NOT fucking men?

He's cut. Cut guys have more friction when pounding. Use lube next time dumby.

well, that's what happens when you mutilate your penis for no reason

Nah, this shit happens when your gf gets you so worked up, that you get her down to her panties, and you just pull the panties aside and fuck her wildly. After a few hours, you notice friction burn. Unfortunately friction burn mark can last a week or so.

I know this for a fact, cuz had crazy monkey sex with my horney gf one time, netflix and chilling, and I had to have her right there right then, pulled her dress up over her hips, panties still on, I pulled them to side, and fucked her hard for a 1/2 hour of nonstop pounding in my living room on my fancy wool rug. we both got slight rug burn on knees, she also got slight rug burn on her butt check, and I later had a lace panty burn on the side of my dick.

was worth it...

definitely the herp. got it a few months ago. sorry OP

His parents probably did it to him. lol

cut it off.

Nah. He should just have it locked up in a cage since he doesn't know how to use it.

You know getting a girl wet is usually a prerequisite to sticking your dick in her, right? I feel bad for whoever you did a clearly awful job of fucking.

>my horney gf one time

Put some cream on it

Then saute it with garlic and spices

But OP being a faggot this is the expected result. Emphasis on the FAGGOT word

You don't. You suffer though that shit hurting like hell to remind you that you need to either buy lube or what a true alpha male does and that is up your fucking game so that shit is wet as fuck before you slide your cock in.