ITT: Autistic shit you do

>ITT: Autistic shit you do

>after taking a shit, I pull up my underwear first and then my pants to make sure they're layered nicely
>get a visible sense of ecstasy from cleaning the dryer filter
>tell strangers my personal problems for no reason
>Explain stuff I know in a lecture format to myself while I'm alone as if I didn't already know what I was talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

I interact with people for a few days until i think i know them enough then i create an imaginary version of them and interact with that instead of the real person. Using this habit i dont feel loney for about 10 days then my interactions with the imaginary person has "corrupted" their personality because i tell them secrets, personal stories, we do things together ect. ... after 10 days or longer i have to "reset" them by interacting with the real person again.

How is any of that autistic except the 3rd one

I do that stuff and love cleaning dryer filters. Dont like my boxers rolling into my groin crack. And talk to myself when alone because i can

I like peanut butter and cheese sandwiches

when I shit at work I cant go if there is someone else in the bathroom, sometimes my entire lunchbreak involves sitting on the toilet and not shitting because people keep entereing, then I go back to the office and still need to shit

Ur prob trolling but not a good habit...like what the fuck is wrong with you

Fucking what . That's kind of interesting actually. What about people you can't help but see more often than that ?

grilled cheese or just floating on the pb?

pretend people wanna hang out with me

Who the fuck pulls up underwear and pants at once?

this ones not mine, but a friend of mine

>when he was a kid he thought that your whole life plays like a video when you die, and thats why in some kids shows the main character looks at the camera and talks about what is going on
>so when no one was looking he would look off in a random direction and just talk about things going on in his life to his future self
>he later realized that it made no sense because if he was watching his whole life he wouldn't need the recaps...

This is a very interesting post

>the underwear thing

i do that a lot, not usually after taking a shit though as they tend to be pre layered pretty well.

>the dryer lint

opposite, it drives me insane to touch it. i used to use a fly swatter to scrape it out, my dad would lose his mind and yell at me for using the fly swatter to scrape it out.

I do something similar. However I actually dump the person after a couple of days, sometimes a couple of weeks

People who i see more often? Nothing i just have a more normal life with them

Grow some balls kiddo

Am I am think a fan or this is it or is it just me or is this dog very destructive or what?

That's me with pissing, shybro. If anyone can see me or is talking to me I just can't do it. Really fucking annoying in bars where they don't have stalls, so I have to move to a different bar just to piss, probably making up some excuse so I don't look weird af to my group.

i can relate
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

When I play some games, I often RP my story in my head as though I'm reading it from a history book, hearing it on the news or listening to a discussion about it.

I honestly never thought of it as something "wrong" with me. I only thought i was just a bit different was all

Thank you but to me its normal, i dont understand how its interesting

:(

>I used to sniff my dads underwear because I liked what older men smelled like
>I always open my tissue after I blow my nose to see if theres blood in the muscus
>I still keep my stuffed animals from when I was a kid and know all their names and their personality traits as getting rid of them literally used to make me cry like I was killing Woody
>I would walk literally everywhere on the balls of my feet
>I told people my best friend was my dog but I gave him all these backstories of cool things he did but eventually people found out and my dog became known as "that rad biker dog"

What type of cheese do you use?

>I interact with people for a few days until i think i know them enough then i create an imaginary version of them and interact with that instead of the real person. Using this habit i dont feel loney for about 10 days then my interactions with the imaginary person has "corrupted" their personality because i tell them secrets, personal stories, we do things together ect. ... after 10 days or longer i have to "reset" them by interacting with the real person again.

>bro, me too. What's wrong with us?

>tfw i used to smell my dads underwear too

Why the sadface

What's some cool stuff your dog allegedly did?

>start something but never see it through
>try to hard to do everything, but don't really master anything
>procrastinate like a MF

>don't look people in the eye
>no friends
>only interact with people behind cash registers

I purposely avoid talking to women, because I know they're all judging me non-stop. I also know from experience that some will let me know how they really feel, unwarranted.

>Explain stuff I know in a lecture format to myself while I'm alone as if I didn't already know what I was talking about

Hey, I do this too. Sometimes it's fun to pretend you're a professor.

I lock my bedroom door

I live alone

while driving if i see a 13 on the cross walk, i wait till it turns into a 12.

The way I decide whether i'm ready to shit or not is if the shit has given me a boner.
Boner = Time to shit, No Boner = Hold it in.

Yes.

>digs into my ear
>smells finger

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE

I have ADHD so this might just be one of my "tics" but I pluck my eyelashes out not all of them but some

I do this a lot too

every fucking day.
only started doing this once I developed this problem where I have an insane amount of earwax daily and its often yellow and smells quite different than what i remember as a child.

I do that last one, in psychology we would call this self talk and it can be somewhat healthy if its positive but if you are like yelling at yourself or just repeating words or phrases (echolalia or parroting) then you may be on the spectrum

>I ride my bike a lot because I don't have a car. I ramble to myself about the random shit I see around me
>run my fingers along the wall when i go down the stairs
>sometimes feel like i have to destroy the environment, like i have to litter and burn plastic and dump pollution in rivers and shit
>jerked off in the woods numerous times

Trichotillomania

>remember something embarrassing and let out an audible sigh or say "I hate my life" out loud
>randomly blurt out what Im thinking with no filter
>cant piss in public washrooms with someone else there but I can piss in pubic places and not give a fuck
>get self concious if I think Im around people who dont like me, even if they are really just indifferent
>whenever Im out with friends I get hit on by chicks and everyone thinks Im smooth but god damn Im really an autistic fuck and dont know how to ncomfterable hit on a chick. I can talk to girls no problem but I cant flirt without feeling awkward
>tell myself dont say something I'll regret right before blurting out something I'll regret for the next X years

I use Tinder to make people think I'm a regular person but I just swipe everyone left.

damn son. I do the same bullshit.

I used to take my favorite stories, videogames, movies or whatever else that had a hero with some sort of superpower or ability, and imagine myself having it either in my daily life or in a situation similar to theirs.

>go over many situations in my head preparing what i will say if faced with a particular situation. Typically takes place in the shower.
>shortly after i nut i sing

>At least once a day I try to make myself cry, but nothing ever works.
>I've tried watching gore, animal torture, sad movies, listening to sad songs, imagining horrible things happen to the people around me, and nothing works.
>I've been doing this for about 3 years. Every single night.