This confuses and enrages the American

>This confuses and enrages the American

>2017
>not microwaving water

>be american
>microwave breaks down
>apply for a kettle license
>get shot

Kettles just don't work aswell at 110V since you are stressing out breakers trying to reach high power rates like >3kW

How do they make tea or coffee?

Drip coffee machines heat the water, we don't make tea due to Br*ts

I have one of those. How else would I pour gravy on to my mashed potatoes every night for dinner?

>be american
>create boston tea party
>fight against tea act of 1773 because muh free tea trade
>But nowdays who drinks tea user? Only brits. Literally made a rebellion for it
>Also "In the United States, about 85% of the tea consumed is served cold, or iced" kek'd you drink iced so that you can swallow your burgers more easily?

How would drinking iced tea make burgers go down easier?

Aint even much about the tea dawg, dem redcoat niggas coulda taxed anything and not given us representation, but we showed them bitch ass niggas with style

It makes it's softer and wet, full of sugar and you burgers love sugar so it's like a cola substitute. Now Imagine eating your daily burger with a regular hot tea pyramide without sugar.

But I don't eat a burger everyday, if I did I might become fat! Also who puts a drink in their mouth while chewing?

I can't tell if this guy is memeing or just don't know how to write in English

Why does Yurop think we're all fat pigs, the meme isn't even true at all

we aint in english class squarehead

Because its very funny watch: americans are stupid AND fat. do you get the joke? it is because americans are stupid and fat haha

Not being mean, but the statistics tend to support the meme. And I say this as a country that is pretty much a few notches away from being as fat.

aren't*
Still, stop writing like a mongol.

You ain't impressin anyone shitskin

Haha I get it

>americans wonder why youros make fun of them

Other countries are fatter than us, yet we get bullied for it since we're the only known country that has a medium amount of obese "people".

finna seething, get worked boy

Yeah but those other countries are either Niue microstates or full of Arabs.

would rather boil water in a frying pan than use that shit

>britfags are too stupid to microwave water
holy shit lmao enjoy taking 10x longer to heat up

But american are indeed, the fattest.