Marion Marechal-le Pen, the hottest Fascist going around, apart from Taylor Swift of course

Marion Marechal-le Pen, the hottest Fascist going around, apart from Taylor Swift of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/11/taylor-swift-an-obnoxious-nazi-barbie-writes-camille-paglia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail the Queen of France.

I'd take the French Connection any day,

I'm her age...makes me sad to think about all she has accomplished in her life and here I am a sad NEET mooching off my girlfriend and our parents praying that Trump drives out the foreign hordes

She's hotter than Taytay, as she has breasts.

I wish she was fascist

:3

Can some poison Marine so Marion can become the new leader?

sage

stop worshipping, idolizing and fetishizing random people because they align with your ideology

sage

Forget the zionist pig Marine, we need a coup so that Marion can bring the monarchy back!

You must have seen this coming but...

A FUCKING LEAF

I'd put my le pen in her if you know what I mean

Taylor Swift looks like a stick figure. Aside from her face, she doesn elicit a reaction from me. Miss Le Pen, however, does. I'm starting to think recognizing beauty is genetic, because when I see her, my dick is diamonds. I can't explain it.

>fascist
Yea... No. FN is one of the patriotic parties in Europe with the most spine, but not great enough to be called fascist sadly.

What a QT frog

Marion is already trying from what I read.

>tfw reading Submission

Only about 20% thought it, but it's great so far. Everything I hoped for.

Taylor Swift isn't a fascist. We have to stop this meme otherwise people will keep looking up her political beliefs and they will realize she is a staunch liberal feminist which will only increase support for liberalism and feminism.

> dresses conservatively
> young but starting a family
> espouses conservative values
> completely unattainable
> yet literally millions of men would crawl through broken glass for her

Women learn from this.

>Marion Maréchal Le Pen
>fascist

"Taylor Swift for a Fascist Europe"

what a qt

>tfw no gf that wants to make your country great again

Why live?

Instead all if the females in your country are Hillary or Bernie supporters, how does that make you feel?

you should be at least this good-looking.

pic related, it's her bf

>catholic girl who runs the southern part of some random euro shithole
>relevant

That our entire culture has failed. There aren't many admirable women left, but how can there be when there aren't many admiral men either?

Well.

> solid 3/5
> shit-tier brown eyes
> fake blonde hair

meh

Shitskins.

She's the Spiderman one, right?

>brown eyes

fucking coalburner
dropped

Mate from personal experience in Australian Universities, those institutions have indoctrinated women into retarded feminists and all the men are effeminate, legit they all look like fucking betas.

Cant imagine how it is in the US, with gender neutral bathrooms now...

This

FeelsBadMan

damn

She has brown eyes herself, retard

>amerindian face
top kek senpai

Only an ignorant fingol would think brown eyes aren't European.

what is even going on there?

>Fascist

She is pretty hot, but women and politics don't go well together. Politics is for white old guys and only for them

Italiano bellisimo grazie

Some anti-Trump person wrote something on the back of a Trump sign. Black haired girl tried to snatch it. Laughs ensued.

Glock 19?

How does it feel to have an old hag of a woman personally destroy your nation from the inside? The German women are at constant threat of being raped, surely your people will revolt?

You know that song 'American woman'? That sums it up. My fiancee is French.

She hasn't come around to Trump yet but she does hate Muslims so that's a start.

Doesn't feel to good, but since I'm no woman I don't care much about rape. Also I'm looking positively into the future because things will change at last.

theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/11/taylor-swift-an-obnoxious-nazi-barbie-writes-camille-paglia

My knowledge of songs is atrocious, so I havent heard it. But I dont understand why Americans are obsessed nowadays with destroying itself, when decades ago they would pride themselves in being a strong unified country. Now theres niggers and emo kids burning the flag and no one does a thing about it,..

It's a song some band from a lost little village in Canada wrote when they came to America and found the women repugnant and abrasive. Butthurt ensued.

What can you do about these people? Life will already do more than I could dream of to each and every one of them. Losers are still losers.

What about Frauke?

>le pen
fuck off reddit

Im going to move to Oregon where gun laws are relaxed, and im going to start my own compound with a small group of people and be completely self sufficient. Ive had enough with the people of this day and age

10 years ago, yhea

Huh, I didn't realize Hofer had a cane.

Paragliding accident.
He fell 16m, almost paralyzed.

>2016
>not having a liberal waifu

Do you even know what the current year is?

Neat

Thats the official story.

The truth is that 4 mossad agents tried to assasinate him in an elevator and he managed to kill them all but not before they managed to permanently injure him,it's also why he carries a glock with him at all times. They caight him unarmed last time but next time, he is prepared.

Can someone give e a formula to resurrect Tzar Nicholas II, Adolf Hitler and Mussolini? Thanks.

she's so cute :3

>taylor swift
literally a skeleton that's been blacked

Well, technically she is the most fascist we have in catalog as of today

>he fell for the cosmetic jew

In fact, she is not the real daughter of Samuel Marechal but in fact the natural daughter of Roger Auque, a journalist that fucked Yann Le Pen while she was wed to Marechal.

So, she's a bastard, an imbreed between a journalist and Le Pen family.

You're not implying that's her, right?

how is she a fascist?

>my girlfriend
>our parents
Afraid the foreign hordes are going to take away your sister?

Because she loves her country.

We'll never find out :^)

This is bullshit btw.

Would you let her sit on your face?

Please don't insult my waifu

It's quite triggering

>TFW you will never have a French girlfriend.

Nah, It'd fuck the shit out of her though

*I'd
wew

Just like what happened to Haider.
""""Car accident""""

>black hose
>white panties
Fucking dropped.

german
sausage

>tfw French gf

A good part of our relationship is bashing American women

kek

picky

>Haider
>Fortuyn
>Rohm

Why do gays make such good nationalists?

>aggressive whore face
top kek silly Jew'd goy

>he thinks le pen has accomplished something

I would take a shit on her face.

Marion thread without warning me ?

Are you kidding me???

>My Queen

He's not. She's married you retard.

Welcome brother France.