Be me

>be me
>work shitty retail job at sports clothing store
>been using 5 finger discount since forever, have a side business of reselling the items
>tonight I put my items into the trash bag and take out the trash to my car instead of the dumpster
>notice a police cruiser on the other side of the lot watching over it
>put the bag in and walk away, it’s still there
>come out an out an hour later since everyone is leaving
>myself and 4 other coworkers all get into our cars after saying bye
>notice the police car is now parked on the side of the sidewalk, closer and only a few hundred feet from my car, still facing towards it
>my coworkers leave
>I fumble with my keys and pull out of the lot, watching the car
>it starts to follow me
>I make sure to use all my proper turn signals and watch my speed
>it’s still following me
>watching it the entire time in my mirror, it’s a miracle nobody was in front of me because they would’ve been hit, my eyes never leave my mirror
>it continues to follow me until I turn to get onto the highway and it’s splits off in the opposite direction

Am I being paranoid or was this pig fucking with me hoping I did something so he could stop me and investigate? Realistically, could anything happen from this? I’ve been doing this for nearly a year, but tonight is the first time I’ve felt vulnerable and genuinely nervous. Anyone have opinions?

Stop stealing and get a better job. Loser.

Any tips? I am looking to get the five finger discount on an iPhone X soon.

>he says typing from the iPhone his parents bought him

They're watching you now, user, and they always will.

Honestly? Your company knows and probably has known for quite some time. Lost companies will let you "get away" with a certain amount before it reaches a specific dollar value that will send you to prison instead of just getting you fined.

Youre completely fucked but good luck if you think otherwise.

This.

So you just take clothes and put them in a trash bag then haul that trash bag directly into your car?

You're arguably more entitled than this user, considering you're stealing not from "tha man" but from the franchise owner you cock.
Just steal from the self checkout at Wal Mart like everyone else.

idiot if you legitimately sell items you have been stealing from your job and you have been doing it for a while, you are literally going to get caught eventually.
What, you think your fucking bosses don't pay attention to inventory? Like their wealthier bosses and their much wealthier bosses are going to look at something that off track and think "oh well, must simply be a lot of thefts in user's store! No biggie, too busy with rich people stuff!"
That's obviously how you are looking at this and I can tell you whether I would even remotely sympathize with you or not you will get caught and fucked for it, and hard.

This. I was a security at FedEx. Got the value of the item stolen every time I caught some nigger stealing.

>you can't steal if you're a package handler there, don't think for a minute you aren't being watched closely

DOn't be paranoid. They were probably just going to get a bite to eat. My cousin's friend's next door neighbor's mechanics's son is a cop.

And yes, they were all black and almost retarded, I looked hard but I could never catch anyone of any other race stealing, they were either much better at it or they simply realized it wasn't worth it. I sent 2 guys to statel for stealing new iphones, they would try to walk out with them in their shoes.
Thieves really rustle my jimmies.

trips of truth.

as a former UPS faggot, I can attest that the larger hubs had very loose security until about 2015 when cameras started going up in odd places.

You guys say that, but I have been with this company for a while. The last store manager literally took money out of the register doing false returns, coupled with various amount of “time” theft (not clocking out for lunch, staying over hours, etc) and merchandise theft and was only fired. Another manager was only fired for abusing discounts and stealing pre loaded gift cards that customers win as prizes. The current manager replaced another employees pair of shoes and merely marked the ones he gave to the employee as “stolen”. If police were to ever get involved, why would they get them on me, and me alone?

I had an aneurism while trying to read your garbled mess.

If you LEGITAMTELY type like you are LITERALLY a fuckwit then OBVIOUSLY you are a complete faggot that BASICALLY needs to be shot at by what is ESSENTIALLY an american with a gun.

>If police were to ever get involved, why would they get them on me, and me alone?
police presence is directly correlated with melanin

soooooooooooo you saw the cop car, then you put the trash bag... in your car.. anyways?
are you even real?

It was either that or turn around in a hurry and hide behind the dumpster, which is even more suspicious.

obviously you are the big fish mister little black market.
So yes I bet if the owner had any common sense he would love to nail you. Just keep going and find out.

fight me faggot I bet you have spaghetti noodle arms

or dump the shit in a dumpster... and come back for it...?
much more odd putting trash in your car isn't it?

Exactly, but understand that your employer knows, is keeping tabs and is waiting to nail you to the wall. What they do is gather evidence, keep score and when the dollar amount is enough they have the cops come in, cuff you in the store and haul you away, usually during the busiest times when the highest possible number of coworkers are around to see it. They make examples. The cop was just following you to see if you were fucked up and could get you for drugs or DUI. Cops love that shit, the stats are sexy and it takes forever to do the paperwork which means time and a half not spent at home listening to their wives bitch.

also, if you really had an ****aneurysm, go finish the job with a round of buckshot to the medula eh.

oops, meant to quote >No.749345227

Lel good post a+

well, any number of factors could be involved such as new management on the district or higher level, your last managers theft could be why they are alerted in the first place to watch the store more closely or someone who buys expensive stolen sports equipment that is brand new is also a cop looking to find that exact thing. the cops hanging out at your place of work is unusual though since store theft is super low priority and is usually initiated by your stores asset protection manager/lead.

to be honest as long as you steal there will always be a chance youre gonna get caught but id look out for the signs i listed above

So, what happens if I just up and quit? This particular store has had it share of shady employees who’ve arguably done worse than knock off a few pairs of shoes or a few shirts. All of them went on to go back to school or get other jobs. I don’t want to leave because I’m /comfy/ as fuck doing next to nothing, but I value my freedom and image more.

in all reality you're the pig in this situation. even if they eye you doing petty shit they wait until they have note of multiple instances so you have a lower chance of winning your court fight and also so they get more money lol

Well, my store is located in an outlet. I’ve seen police hanging around plenty of times but tonight they seemed alert and even had their dashboard lights on when I first went outside, as if they were watching the parking lot. I don’t feel they were watching my store in particular, but I did get paranoid when they decided to leave when I left, and followed me out of everyone else who left.

that should probably be taken as a warning of sorts that the store knows you're stealing shit.

It's pretty simple.
Next time you see him there, walk over with the bag of stolen stuff and offer it to him.
Police are people too, and love sports clothes.
He probably just wants a good deal.

could be they were just running your plates and shit. They have to follow you till they get info, but yea they suspect you of shit.

Probably think you're into drugs and stealing for drug money

Maybe it's because you're black

UPS is a whole different ball game user, I've worked for the security at both places.
The facilities for guards were infinitely nicer at UPS though.
FedEx wanted us to be the gestapo on the shit.

Start stealing the garbage, then dumpster it the next morning. If they arrest you, it'll make them look retarded when you are nabbed with a bag of garbage.

If he took a bag of trash I can guarantee the cop took pics and he's already fucked, they don't make the arrest for these things until they have a solid conviction.