Is it wrong that I'm 18 and I'm fucking a 16 year old?

Is it wrong that I'm 18 and I'm fucking a 16 year old?

Wrong, no.
Illegal, yes.

...That's really a grey area bro. Are her parents cool with it? I started dating a girl when she was 15 and I was 17, then I turned 18, she was 16 and it wasn't like I broke up with her because she was still under 18. Her parents didn't even bat an eye about it.

Depends on the state like for some it's 16 so it's legal. But if you mean morally then it depends on how good she looks

Depends on where you are. It's not illegal in most US states, except where being a cocksucking faggot is illegal. Because we all know this "girl" is really a dude.

I was 18 when I got my 16 year old g/f preg. Nothing ever came of it, 16 is age of consent here.

Dude. That is ILLEGAL. Up until the absolute SECOND they turn 18 years of age, they are not considered an ADULT so it is ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter if she is 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds of age. Unless it is a leap year. THEN it would be 17 years, 365 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The second you have ANY sexual relations you are a disgusting pedophile and should be thrown into prison.

Yes, gay sex is illegal.

It's not wrong and this fucking age thing is fucked up if your bitch is getting periods it's the right age FYI marry was 12 when she gave birth to Jesus but you don't see chruch talking about that dude if you are fucking in such a small age don't ruin bitch future also if you love her settle down two years will pass marry have kids and fucking post those cute as bunny kids maybe prevent suicide hugs you are sexual too active.

Not wrong not illegal depending on where you live eat a dick

underrated post

Her mother is cool with me and her but I don't know about her dad never talked to him but apparently her dad is mentally abusive so I don't care about what he thinks.

I live in new York haven't lived here long so I don't know if it's legal.

As long as she's not a loony who will pull the rape card, then there shouldn't be an issue. Morally I don't think it's that big of a deal. There was this guy in my grad class who was 18 and dating a girl in grade 7. THAT GUY got a lot of shit socially, but he never got charged because the parents were okay with it.

whats your point on mary being 12 if you actually knew the story you would know jesus was created not by having sexual relations

Yeah she's not crazy I've known her for almost 2 years we were friends and I moved close to her then got sexual I only just now thought about this.

Her father needs help don't see him as a enemy it can happen to anyone get him in good psychotherapy and take care of yourself I believe you love her too much don't be afraid if shit hits the fan always remember Rome and juilet law yeah it does not apply in your state but do makes good defense. Also your grillwill need a lot of good food avoid the fucking plastic food from mc and Wendy and talk with her mom she will show you the right food and don't you fucking cheat on her or I WILL RAPE YOUR PINK HOLE YOU FAG

I'd say you're safe.

PICS OF QT GF OR GTFO

My point is sweetie marry gave birth at age of 12 she was that young when mircale happened and you did nothing wrong you love somebody they can let a fag suck a kid but you following tradition fuck it I am not even Christan but I was taught this love your wife that's the most important thing fuck the rest

Nice bait, faggot.

This Not this Learn2Google

Yeah that's true, for 1-2% of countries in the world. 16 is legal in 98-99%

i dont understand your hissy argument

Love you fag:) please don't post any pics let it be till you have that cute bunny then do post have love and respect for her how they say sweetie "honor of king is same as queen"

Idk. Is it wrong that I'm 29 and fucking a 14 year old? Because it feels pretty right.

No need to you are not being werid okay take good care of your future wife get a good job you will need it you figure out ultimate happiness that most of /b will understand In there 50 have a wonderful life with your gal and BE HAPPY FAG you have a good gal

Sweetie it's still consider as taboo also how was your childhood? Any drugs or meds or alcohol it will help me to help you better

I've been with my gf for over a year now, first time we fucked she was 14 and I was 17. She's 15, and I am 18 now and we're still at it (;

Keep going and never stop have kids also GET A GOOD JOB you are going for family you will be needing money also when have kids please post on /b it will prevent fags commenting suicide

>first time we fucked she was 14 and I was 17
Storytime?

Yes

If its a girl its ok, but if its a boy, its wrong no matter the age

You know the most boy fuckers have abusive past like being raped or molested but with propper guidance and compassion it can be changed it can be removed from there heads"they don't have to molester or suck or toch everything that moves"

I love you guys, thanks for the help. I was expecting more shitposting than actual advice but guess you proved me wrong. And yes I will date her and show her off to you good people!

Show us gf

It's legal in my state. Enjoy OP!

No you retard. It would be wrong if she was 6 years old.
Well, society would think it's wrong ;)

Fucking punctuation. Your post is unreadable. What's wrong with kids these days?