TODAY CHILEAN FOOBALL NT LOST A FAN

I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH A MATCH AGAIN

good one nest

i didn't watch the game. explain.

good riddance

Abolish 1980 Constitution would be a solution

Who /Allende/ here?

Could have been 10-0. We missed everything

Was a 3-1 and was actually a 3-2 because nobody saw a goal.

We ended the game parking the bus with the whole stadium booing and whistling

FLAITES GOT COCKY AND TRIED TO DO SPECTACULAR SHIT INSTEAD OF SCORING GOALS. AT THE END, IT WAS ALMOST A TIE

DAMN CIRCUS CLOWNS

trips confirm /Allende/

it should be 3-2 + penalty

CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO

esto
ESTO

>los chilenoaaaaanoooosssss

DUNNO ABOUT THE PENALTY, BUT THAT INVALIDATED SHIT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT: A GOAL

>memexico still this mad about copa américa
lel

CHI

>with the whole stadium booing and whistling

Whoa seriously??? What did the players said about it?

it should have been 10-0

NO, FLAITES CAN'T SCORE

VIDAL CTM! alexis gift him like 3 goals and the fucker fail it, QUIERO COMER MIERDA POR LA CHUCHA

>QUIERO COMER MIERDA POR LA CHUCHA
we can arrange that :)

de cartón

First half was for Chile, scored 3

Second half was for Venezuela (they will not give away the match, they play football too), scored 2- i mean, 1.

Was a legit win because Chile scored more goals, even if it ended 3-2.

this.

remove pinocho leftovers.

t. cuckeado

Flaites qlos cuando aprenderán a ser efectivos y menos estrellas? Aprendan de los alemanes.

This is not a Mexican, in an argentindian using a proxy, was doing the same shit in the Mexico-Trinidad y Tobago tread.