The Russians are busy with my first thread, so I'll ask again: what will Trump say in his concession speech?

The Russians are busy with my first thread, so I'll ask again: what will Trump say in his concession speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/870771/Donald-Trump-Russia-dossier-Hillary-Clinton-DNC-Democrat-2016-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That'll be $1.50

"As you all know, no president is permitted to run for a third term, so i must decline your nomination"

>My fellow Americans: Hillary Clinton is a nasty nasty woman, ok? Believe me, she kills people and rapes children and does bad stuff with emails. It's true. And I'm the bad guy? The fake news is fake, ok? They want me to explain why they're fake... can you believe this, people? Everybody knows they're fake, they just are. I mean... this Russiar thing... wrong! They're gonna report on my resignation but that's fake news, ok? Trump tower and Mar-a-Lago is where I'll be running the country from now on. Believe me. We are going to MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT AGAIN!

I hope he fights it. I've always wanted to see a president arrested.

If Trump fires Mueller after the first indictments they'll be riots in the streets.

Fucking kek

Can't arrest a sitting President, only impeach.
>democrat shills being this tarded about the civic institutions they fetishize above the people they pretend to serve but only ever rule

Fucking tight jean wearing, transgendered he-she, unemployed, living in mommies basement, love trumps hate, please don't say something that offends me, respect my pronouns, entitled, millennial pussy ()

Coming up on a year since you autists threw a giant fit, and here you are still whining like women. Stop embarrassing yourselves

There will be people flooding the streets in celebration if he's finally impeached. It will be fucking glorious.

Same result. His orange ass will be on the street.

>Trump say in his concession

"PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!"

How'd that work out for the last president who pulled that stunt?

Nothing. It won't happen.

Personally I hope his concession comes only AFTER he looses in 2020. Impeaching him will only spark off a civil war

Hello, welcome to Sup Forums, where people recycle the same joke in different forms. Stick around, you'll come to recognize them when you see them.

Would you care if it was hillary elececteed and arrested? Or Bernie? Or just his one?

It'll be yuge, yuuuuuge

Logs. Bananas. “Too soon”
Still deserved a kek.

No. It wont. Pence will take over and Republicans will move on with their pathetic lives.

Deep down, most Republicans know how much of a lunatic the guy is.

Oh god no. Either way, it's amazing. It's more amazing since it's Trump.

Welp... looks like I'll have to make another.

Enjoy your time in this one, user

They just dance to the music regardless of who's banging on the drum. They'll fling their poop and settle down once the new leader is in olace.

If he's going to lose, it's going to be to a real fucking non-SJW non-liberal commie. If any of the establishment Dems are running, I'll do everything in my power to sink them.

express.co.uk/news/world/870771/Donald-Trump-Russia-dossier-Hillary-Clinton-DNC-Democrat-2016-election

All he'll need to say to win them over is talk about eelectrocuting faggots and banning Muslims.

More like pissing on Dems and curbstomping antifa. If muslims wanna help out in that, I’m sure reps will give them a day pass

I'm beginning to think this is the work of the mods.

They do it... FOR FREE jahahahhahhahajajjaahahaahaha

The mainstream republicans sure. But the hardcore trump tards wont take that sitting down. The funny thing about civil war is that it doesnt take a lot of people to start one