I've fallen in love with a totally made up girl in my dreams and I just woke up... what do

I've fallen in love with a totally made up girl in my dreams and I just woke up... what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJzNZ1c5C9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a razor and slit your wrist so you two can be together forever as you have your eternal rest.

microwave a tampon

Get over it, these things happen. Go find yourself a real girl of the same race as you.

build her out of stuff you have lying around the house

>pic related

It'll pass in a day or two.

I regularly have dreams that seem to last months or even years. I have a perfect life, meet the perfect girl, we get married, get rich, etc. The dreams can feel like they lasted entire years (I go to sleep, and wake up in them even..).

Then I wake up and feel like I'm in an entirely different body/life for the next few days. It's scary and very very depressing.

There are times I think I might be dreaming, and I do tests (pain, physics, etc). It almost always checks out, and I come to the conclusion I'm not dreaming. Most times I actually am though.

>Most times I actually am though.
>Most time

Take your damn pills

Dude wut?

Think about her constantly. All the time.
Eventually your brain will subconciously reinsert her into your dreams. She may not be the same, or remember things, because she's just a construct and you'll more than likely fuck it up just by realizing she's not real, and she couldn't possibly remember it.

But you'll get to see her again. That's a plus, right?

Dude this happened to me when I was younger she told me we will meet again one day, and as soon as I woke up and realised she wasnt real I had a feel

This happened to me one time. I remember that it happened but I don't remember her at all.

You'll forget. But never completely.

Don't tell me how to live my life!

Wut

???

make a comic series of this fantasy life of yours, like seriously do it.

It happens, it'll last a few days and the feeling will be strong as all hell every time you think about her. But eventually reality takes over and the feelings pass until you meet her or another girl in your dreams again.

I got this once
Met a girl in my dreams, beatiful redhead with blue eyes and an unforgettable face
I dreamed about her for like a month straight, even tried finding her, thinking it may have been a vision, but I never could find her, and that still depresses me

Tulpa that bitch

Itll pass. Just about a week ago i had a dream lisa ann was my mom for some reason and i was fucking her. The following days i only masturbated to lisa ann. Idk why i had this dream though seeing as i rarely even watch lisa ann but who knows. The girl in your dream isnt made up as well, shes a real person. You cant dream of people youve never seen before. So shes out there somewhere op

youtu.be/wJzNZ1c5C9c

These are all great ideas OP. Pick the one you like best.

She was incredibly tall and pale with dark hair and a voluptuous hourglass figure. She wore a black dress with red lipstick and a deathly demeanor. Her eyes were violet. Dream babe, come to me in waking life or at least kiss me once while I sleep. I miss you.

Words of truth.