>Feelsbadman
>phonesex.png
>Go through rough patch
>Dad worries I'm smoking the Devil's Lettuce
>Cries like a little bitch one day in the shower
>Likes the room to smell nice with a few sprays of shitty air freshener
>Come out of shower with red af eyes.
>Dad smells bathroom
>Grounded from seeing friends (literally all A students)
>feelsbadman

faggot

Bro oregon is lit. where in oregon?

maybe you should stop doing drugs faggot.

Portland, Oregon

dang, I don't really like Portland, Eugene is where its at, in my opinion you ever been there, plenty of opportunity to get some pussy if your depressed

I lived in Springfield for a while, I almost got with a Sophomore (i was a freshman) She was an 8/10

15 years old. What a bummer. Shit gets better and worse at the same time as you get older. You'll never be quite so carefree as you are now but you will also never be as self conscious. Enjoy it but know that it will pass.

dang, my girlfriend lives in Springfield, did you got to thurston or Springfield high?

Springfield High

I don't fuck with Thurston, I don't want another Kip Kinkle to shoot up a school and me be in it.

did you know a kid named siomon?

Nah sorry friend

damn. where were your favorite places in springfield tho, not many places to go but splash is fun

I've lived in both Portland and Eugene - Portland is a convenient albeit Social Justiceā„¢ ridden shithole, Eugene is a fairytale land where homeless meth-addled prostitutes might stab you for marijuana you don't even have.

Currently I live in P-Town, also don't smoke pot. We should touch penises sometime.

Underage b& and sage

I'm big on soccer so the fields were a hotspot for me

>Be me
>5 or 6 years old at the time
>have pet cat, friendliest cat in the world
>Fluffy white, with deep blue eyes, and orange ears.
>was my best friend, I loved her like a sister
>One year she had kittens. All identical to her except for one grey one, hes not important to the story though
>idfk what parents were doing, had to winterize the house every year or some dumb as fuck shit
>But mommah cat is sitting on my lap, happy as can be while one of the babies runs into the room
>sits in the middle of the carpet, still as a rock for about a minute
>then starts convulsing and shitting uncontrollably, screaching as loud as possible
>momma cat jumps the fuck over there
parents werent home, so my grandma drove me, momma cat and baby cat to the vet
>Baby cat still seizuring and shitting
>momma wont leave baby
>I don't understand whats happening
>kitten dies on the way there
>vet says kitten must have ingested the chemicals we have to put in our furnace for the winter
>meanwhile momma cat was traumatized
>no longer happy
>never had babies again
>never purred
>never meowed
>eventually got really skinny
>she died a few months later
That was 10 years ago but I still cry about those two. As for the other kittens if youre curious, we kept one and she is still alive. The rest we sold for like $20 a cat after the mother died.

fucking kill yourself if you even think about moving to Oregon. we hate you so much

Already moved here??