What is happening to my eye...

What is happening to my eye? No I did not smoke a bong but I did use a computer for 8 hours in a low lit room is that it? Also how can I get rid of the purpleness under my eye even though I did not get punched in the face?

Just go to bed faggot

close eyes for a while, best way to do this is via sleep

Its fukkin computer eye, man. I used to get it when I would game all night.

GO TO BED user

Sheet, man. I just had this problem yesterday too.
From being on the computer too long.
But how can i stop playing fallout now, when my crap palace is looking sooo adequate.

Turboaids

I get it sometimes when I play a vidya game all day long, it's most likely just eye strain, you weren't blinking enough throughout the day.
Basically, go to bed, user.

tits or gtfo

do you have an urge to eat brain?

OP looks like a girl. tits or we wont help

You have AIDS

My uncle had the same...
at least he had a good live

Let's go to b rather than webmd and not just use visine. Good lord.

Too many internetz, I’m going to prescribe 250 mg of get a life. Take one very 24 hours, should last 8 hours. Sleep won’t hurt either

Look into a blue light filter for your pc and phone. It will help you fall asleep easier.

Gtfo off the pc, and maybe back your monitor away at least 6 inches.

And don't use it in a low lit environment.

When you're tired, or you keep an unstable sleep schedule, your eyes begin to discolor at the bottom. Nobody will think you've been punched, trust me. Your entire eye socket—not just that small part of the bottom—would be black, blue, purple, and maybe a bit red or yellow depending on the time.

Think about it rationally for a second. Every time you've ever seen a cartoon or comic character when they're tired, they're always drawn with dark circles under their eyes, and extra veins showing. You're just tired. Go to bed.

Bro just sleep idiot

OP here it's freaking 5:00pm where I live and I can not sleep right now so the best I can do is just close eyes and im using a blue light filter. What about the purpleness under my eye?
Im a dude if you are wondering

Oh I didn't see that post. I noticed this back in 2015 when it appeared lightly now its full on purple (my phone camera made it look less). I think its because I use my phone before bed and I go to sleep around 11:00pm or 12:20am

I have it too. Had it for a while now. Nobody ever thinks I've been punched.

Here's the deal. This is a long term problem, it will take a long time to get rid of it. However, it's nothing serious, so nothing bad can really happen to you. I always thought I had it because I keep hours of around 12 or 2 am to 8:30 am on weekdays, and stay up and sleep in really late on weekends, disrupting my circadian rhythm. The fact that I'm up late on my laptop is also a contributing factor. I assume the same would go for smartphones. Don't remember the exact science, but screens don't do great things for us at night.

So I would suggest if you don't want those purple marks under your eyes anymore, make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and don't be on your phone before bed. It may take a while, but as long as you're consistent, they'll begin to fade away. You'll also probably find other beneficial effects of a stable sleep cycle coupled with limiting screen-time. You'll be able to focus better, waking up won't be such a chore, and you might even find inner peace and happiness. Well, maybe not that last one, but I always feel way better and more fulfilled when I'm sleeping right. So yeah. Nothing to worry about, don't lose any sleep over it. Haha.

shut up and get more sleep, faggot.