Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Would you allow your her to make this her profile picture if she was your girlfriend?
>Why/Why not

yes, because she can make her own decisions

>women can make their own decisions
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes you fucking autist

Cindy?

I don't date whores.

Nope sorry

What about it says whore?

yeah but I would advise her not to because shes an executive at a bank, plus any woman who respect their self and has some worth in this world wouldnt dare to do something so stupid

Hahahahhahahaha like you've ever been with a woman

I wouldn't allow her to be my gf

Why not?

Ah, well cheers op

It's not a matter of "allow" (why would she need permission?), but of whether I'd stay afterwards.
The pic does seem like she's looking for a specific kind of attention, so I'd probably be concerned and ask.

Bare shoulders and upper chest says she is obviously naked. Only whores take naked selfies.

No because she is some kind of nigger this not girlfriend

She also sent this to her guy friends, still an okay girlfriend?

completely, you are insecure as fuck dude.
Get out of the relationship and sort your shit haha

She's clearly a fucking slut looking for more cock. Dick her down and cum on her face. Let her know her pussy belongs to YOU not any other niggers. Don't be such a faggot.

Don't listen to this faggot ass cuck OP.

She doesn't enjoy facials apparently

When you hold on too tightly you damage the goods.

yeah this is fine.. don't control a girl.. idk, I'm older so my gf and I communicate about everything and how one thing makes either of us feel if it bothers us and respect their concern and make an attempt at seeing it from their side. I don't drink but she does and she gets super flirty/fun when she does so she never drinks without me and I didn't even tell or ask her to..
> if you cant trust her or communicate with her then its obviously not going to work.. but if you want to stay with her, tell her how things make you feel by being indirect with her "when you do.. it makes me feel.." and give her the benefit of the doubt unless she has done something to lose your trust

thisand doesn't look appropriate at all unless your some kid I guess, a guy shouldn't be doing that either unless he's some loser who doesnt care to have a decent job

What if she spends her week getting lunch with one guy and then studying with another for a few hours

fuck no. i'd make her delet all her social shit and smash her phone. bitch would be in a fuckin birka. or else she might get her nose cut off with a butter knife. whore.

damage right into total submission allah willing

and this is why the west will fall. pussy.

no dumbass. she is an ok fuck/bootycall. not girlfriend.

If you see real red flags then she's probably unfaithful. If you're really a good person to her then she's probably not cheating.

You're right, I'm actually a 34 year old neey virgin that's never been close to a girl. I apologize for triggering you so much m'lady.

She also went on birth control last week

>you are insecure as fuck dude
and you've lost your bearings, both morally and as a man, just like 90% of modern westerners.

tube steak for lunch, and studying cock for another few hours you mean.

you don't say.

it's not nude, and this girl is clearly young enough not to have an important job. it's a really whatever picture.

it's a first attempt to be sexy/artistic so it's shallow and obvious. but that's normal for young women to experiment with their boundaries and sexuality.
honestly who gives a shit. i usually have enough confidence in my relationships where i don't have to babysit them and their actions.

if she sent this one to her guy friends it's genuinely not out of the line.

if she sent the top to someone specifically then maybe. but if the top one is just some profile pic then that's fine because she's just trying to look cute in he pic, it's not directed at anyone. it's just to fill her ego. but top sent to a specific guy them she's teasing him.

She's fucking them both you dumb nigger. ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS WHORES. Treat them accordingly.

bullshit. that picture is about two things and two things only. LEFT TITTY and RIGHT TITTY. dont tell me you are so sucked into the normalization of the whole social media narcissist thing that you cant see it.

yeah I would tell her thats not cool and if she doesn't care then I would break it off no matter how much I loved her, that relationship is going down a bad road... guess fuck her as much as you can and do the most kinkiest shit you want to do and then dump her?? lol I'm a pretty chill good guy but if i was being treated like crap or a 2nd class boyfriend

but if you don't tell her how you feel then she has no idea bro, shes not a mind reader she cant just not do things you feel uncomfortable about without telling her.. and if she gets really defensive and or weird about it then there is definitely something bad going on.. otherwise if shes understanding and wouldn't like the same for you if she was in your shoes she will change what she is doing

Should I just wait until the birth control kicks in and fuck her raw?

she looks like she's old enough to just be graduating college and or about to and may be looking at internships or other parts of the real world.. she doesn't look like she is in high school

Beta insecurity. It is attention whoring, sure. If she is doing it becausecshe's tired of you it wont matter if you forbid it Already doomed

>it's genuinely not out of the line.
>she's just trying to look cute in he pic
> it's not directed at anyone it's just to fill her ego
females are BIOLOGICALLY programmed to put their value as a viable reproductive vessel/ fertility on display. furthermore they are wired for hypergamy, and this is incentivized by western culture in every way. in the past decade, social media has just poured millions of gallons of napalm on the fire. this is why patriarchal systems were set up to begin with, to keep that shit in check, and if they hadn't been set up/maintained we wouldn't exist right now. wake up.

have fun being single forever

I'm not from your pussy-ass fake generation. nor do i need false validation from my relationship status or likes. i have a bad ass woman and we are pretty much traditional, and neither of us buys into all the bullshit they have foisted onto you kids. not that you'd know the value of that.

Have fun being cucked forever.

Fucking slut who doesn't consider her bf

Yea.

My super duper insecure ex wont even let me put my pic on facebook, skype, whatsapp.