Just broke up with my boyfriend because his dick was too small

Just broke up with my boyfriend because his dick was too small.

Then why the fuck are you sad?

Or did he breakup with you because of small tits

you're a dude. That's gay. Gay people are degenerate.

I feel bad for him because he was actually really nice.

Why didnt you advice him a penis enlargement? You should always try to fix things first before leaving...

my gf wishes my d was smaller.. interesting feels

Well maybe you shouldnt stretch your asshole so much.

Don't try to make yourself feel better by paying him a compliment.

It's fine if you were only in it for dick but it sounds like you let him get attached to you which tells me you probably weren't open about not being satisfied.

I don't know if those things really work.
He was actually pretty large by most standards 7" but yeah no...

Then why didn't you at least try to fix things,breaking up isn't always the solution

OP is shallow and didn't care about the relationship or person, just the body part

I broke up with a chick because she wouldn't put out, so I can't judge you there

you're a deceitful cockslut

don't trap good ones because you wish you cared for real

See but that's not terrible if you both discussed it and she still wasn't willing to try.

White bois make sum noise

but only if >7 inches if hollering @ OP

Hey that's not very nice.

I need a real man.

Wait, you're actually right. But if your partner cannot please you, then you shouldn't stick around, either. Life is too short for bad sex.

Neither is getting into a relationship with a dude when one of your primary requirements is an easily verifiable criteria.

Within the first few dates OP knew how big he was and that it wasn't gonna cut it. But OP tried to because they wish they weren't as shallow as they are and could actually derive happiness from a good guy with a decent cock

what's a real man to you?

this is a rare non-trips truth, heed his words

Nvm, this thread is bait lol

At least 8".

Yea but you don't necessarily have to date someone for a long time before you find out the sex sucks. That's usually like a first 5 minutes discovery once y'all get down

ah, the classic i didnt do anything wrong and tried really hard

was it because you are a liar?

You females are notoriously bad at guessing cock length. Usually an inch but 2is not uncommon. Guys lying by an inch isn’t uncommon either. I’m guessing he was just average girth and length, which just wasn’t enough for your gaping cunt.

Then ask about dick length right away.

Why even bother trying to get to know them if you only care about peenor

B8

>I want to pretend im not trash and other people dont feel

It's not I swear that's why I feel so bad.

There's a reason I stay single.

I don't even try to guess my bfs length

It's not an issue for us in bed at all so I don't care to know the number. Admittedly I'm afraid of being influenced by how he stacks up to averages and etc but it's been 7 months and I love him and his dick- however big it technically is

Lol, shit you right.
This bitch was just stringing this nigga along for his cash then dumped him for his peener

>frogposting about penis size
>7 inches is too small
>not b8
Okay.

The breakup (relationship?) was entirely preventable had OP just been honest about how she was mostly just cock hungry.

Some ladies like a little size and I'm one of them.

Now I'm calling b8 too

/thread

You're a useless thot is what you are.

Why?

You're avoiding the posters making various arguments above and only respond to people claiming b8 or making simple criticisms.

Also you're a faggot.

What is your preferred size? Bigger the better?

op is probably a dude with a shrimp dick trying to feel better by pretending to be a shallow cockslut so that Sup Forumsros come to his metaphorical defense

I just like to avoid the confrontational approach.

Anything over 12 inches is too much but I like them right at 9 inches.

Only one reply is needed for these threads

OP KYS

By posting a confrontational topic...

Are you girl or a faggot?

I just feel bad is all.

That's not nice :( I was really trying to get support here. It's not my fault he couldn't get me there.

A girl.

If You're going to judge someone for something completely stupid then try to avoid criticism,then Sup Forums would be your last place to be thot

If you felt anything it would be more dimensional than just "bad

Which tells me you're a shrimp dicked dude who's self conscious

Bs

I wasn't trying to judge. I just was trying to admit I felt bad.

Stop crying you babydick losers. Girls love 9 inch dicks.

Would you forgive me for dumping him?

Okay I feel like shit because I ended a relationship that was going just fine for my own personal requirements. BETTER?

Forgive what? You have every right to be pleased by a real man.

Stop samefagging you fucking loser

Your shit is so played out I could do it for you with my eyes closed

Hope cancer takes you by the rectum

Perfect.

Now kys

Ya'll niggas toasting a troll bread.

My friend said I was being unreasonable.
What do you guys think?

I second the motion for tits and timestamp

Every day with these hoes.

Here's a gift you roastie bitch better than a 9 incher.

Sorry ,but it's your own problem if your small 6 incher can't pleasure women. Just stop wasting women's time and let real men fuck them.

Rude bitch.

Kek that bait tho

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

>"lady"
>gabedroppeddisc.png

Confirmed faggot

Tits with timestamp or your opinion doesn't matter faggot.

OP needs this

I hope that he finds something who loves him and adores him, but for you. I hope that you find someone with a large member...but he hurts you in ways that will make you beg for mercy. But it will never come.