Reading List

Sup Forums, I need a reading list to redpill myself. What are some must-read works?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10297515
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
ia902702.us.archive.org/19/items/BibliographyOfAnti-liberalLiterature/Anti-liberalBibliography.pdf
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Prince by Machiavelli
>1984 and Animal Farm by George Orwell
>Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
>Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Fahrenheit 451 sucked

> Huxley
Keep your jew authors

I second that.

FRANZ KAFKA - THE TRUE REDPILL

This is the shittiest opinion I've ever heard. It is an objectively good, introduction level redpill novella.

Depends on how redpilled you wanna get. Philosophy is a good place to go if you want to go full in. Fiction if you wanna be a half redpilled person. Nietzsche, Evola, Spengler.

Culture of Critique, by Kevin MacDonald.
Basically Sup Forums: the book

I agree it's a good baby's first redpill, but it is objectively boring for anyone that knows what's going on before they read it. Don't even have to read the book to know what happens if you're not an idiot.

Anything by Savitri Devi

strawpoll.me/10297515

Exactly

Mein Kampf, it gives a deeper understanding to the mind behind the man as well as the party itself.

This guy is right, the book is shit.

>The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

Confessions of an English Opium Eater.

Nothing more degenerate than an addict in denial. Also 'Empire: How Britain Made The Modern World' is pretty good, as well as 'The Classical World' (again, another Penguin classic).

Nothing new on the western front

The international jew - Henry Ford Sr.

mein kampf is shit

>it gives a deeper understanding to the mind behind the man as well as the party itself.
Yeah nah. It's a 6/10 autobiography that's way too rambly to be considered 'good'.

Read it, sure, but it's REALLY not even remotely what it's hyped up to be.

>Sup Forums, I need a reading list to redpill myself. What are some must-read works?+ 0 post omitted.
www.usmcofficer.com/marine-corps-knowledge/commandants-reading-list/
ia902702.us.archive.org/19/items/BibliographyOfAnti-liberalLiterature/Anti-liberalBibliography.pdf

You also need to read basically Das Kapital, the Bible, the Qu'ran and a couple works on this list:
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/

To be truly redpilled you need to UNDERSTAND.

The Turner Diaries

Brave new world ended up being more correct than 1984 though, homie

How is that Robin Lane book "redpill" material?

Ride the Tiger helps coping up with the red pill, but won't redpill you further than what you probably alredy found by yourself.

The redpill is empirical.

Infinite jest and gravitys rainbow

>Robin Lane
Robin Lane Fox.

And because if you got cucked in ancient Greece you were legally allowed to shove a whole Radish up the adulterers (both parties) assholes.

>i cant understand it so i dislike it

lol @ reading books
Just LOL

I assumed that this would most likely be a suggestion. However, aren't most copies available on mainstream markets heavily edited to make Hitler seem even worse in Normies' eyes?

Test

Okay so apparently I'm not banned here, good stuff.
Mein Kampf is shit, even Hitler admitted that - however he made a second book, which is recommended by David Irving, referred to only as "Hitler's Second Book".

>public transit
>vegetarianism
>environmentalism
>bathing more than once a year
>electric cars

I disagree on these. Sustainability isn't degenerate, wasting resources and not looking in the future is.

dancing
theater
wat? why?

I disagree on these aswell. Theater isn't theater, it depends, aswell as dancing. Daggern is degenerate, but a good walzer or tango? These guys are just nerds.

>thinking that you need to be more intelligent than a ghetto nigger to understand a book that's lecture for 7th graders

The Clash of Civilizations by Samuel Huntington

ctrl+f
No starship troopers
fags

Don't take the red pill.

I can never see the world the same way again. I wish I lived in ignorant bliss with the rest of the world. I can't have any conversations about politics or even movies anymore without sounding to them like a crazy person.

You're better off without the red pill user

>Sup Forums, I need a reading list to redpill myself
The gospel of Matthew ASAP.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV

Would you like to know more?

When will this meme end?

If you ignore the fact that in 1984 only the top class of society is monitored so closely while the plebs are more or less free to do whatever they want (not much), 1984 is just as relevant and accurate as Brave New World. Doublethink and the changing of languages to suit political agenda are two things from 1984 which have become very real.

Reading it at the moment

>Huxley family is jewish
Got any evidence for that chum

What if you are a crazy person?

TL;DR: Having fun.

The guide of any chubby chaser anywhere.

Anything from Burke is pure gold. Read the reflecations about the french revolution. It is a great book. If you want more modern stuff,Hoppe is pretty red pilled

This really
The red pill once backed up with facts and theories is pure suffering

Marx and Engels is all you'll ever need

If you couldn't keep up with Fahrenheit 451 I'm surprised you can even read. That's by far the easiest to read and understand out of those 4.

>little CIA

They welcomed it.

Sure you can pick out specific things but a the idea of a scientific dictatorship where they make people want to be dominated has become the ruling system. Not a terroristic dictatorship where they rule through fear and threats. Entertainment and information are the main weapons not violence or the threat of violence. That's the point.

Hardly surprising to hear that from a German given how much you like burning them.

>baby book about censorship and television watching morons
yeah okay, fag

See this thread for a list of great books on how people think and make decisions.