We had a good thread last night and a civil discussion so I'm reposting

We had a good thread last night and a civil discussion so I'm reposting.

Is the government putting chemicals in our water supply to make us more effeminate? These two were plucked off my normie book wall btw. Notice how they look like mutants. WIll follow up with more nu-males and nu-women, I have a goldmine.

No it's the isoflavones in soy.

Such a beautiful lady. :D

They're doing something fucked up with the water. I definitely think they're dumbing people down.

No

and it's not flouride, and its not plastic containers.

You'e just a bunch of pussies who have never worked out, played sports or had physical struggle in your life.

physical struggle is essential in adolescence to form a real man - and in modern times of peace, no one pushes themselves any more.

stop blaming shit like muslims do and go workout you faggots

I can do this all day

It is fluoride.

Not even the women are safe

What causes people to have their puberty earlier.

What?

post more

no

What?

>the existence of ugly people means there is a conspiracy by the jewish NWO complex to poison the water supply and food

Testosterone levels have been falling in the West for about 50 years. This coincides with a lot of things but most notably the birth control pill.

If it can turn fish into hermaphrodites it can cause men to become effeminate.

The problem is that Sup Forums looks at the past through rose tinted glasses.

Sup Forums thinks that 60 or 70 years ago, all men were 6'+ muscular aryan gods with chiseled features. In reality, men back then weren't any more masculine looking than they are today.

In fact, we've been getting taller and broader as a species as time progresses.

You mean around the time the obesity epidemic exploded? Obesity correlates to low t pretty hard.

And there's no bc in our drinking water.

Is that a slight hover-hand I see there?

>>In reality, men back then weren't any more masculine looking than they are today.

These niggas declared war on planet Earth dude, give them some credit.

>masculine LOOKING

I didn't say anything about how they behaved.

It's a lot of things, but a billion women or more worldwide pissing BC hormones into the water supply for 50 years can't all be filtered out.

It's filtered out. It's fucking the environment, of course, but our water is very pure. You could test it yourself if you wanted.

True but everyone these days doesn't only look like an effeminate pussy, they behave like them too.

The hormones still get in in other ways. The fish we eat, the animals we eat that drink unprocessed water, perhaps just being around women on the pill.

Maybe you're right but it doesn't seem like just a coincidence.

What are you talking about?

Men these days are obsessed with trying to look as manly and masculine as possible.

They all hit the gym 12 hours a week, get tattoos, grow beards and chest hair, eat red meat and wear flannel shirts.

The 00's were all about emo and swag but now it's all about over-the-top masuclinity.

Actually that makes some sense. Maybe you're on to something.