Trump is about to be charged in the Russia probe. Say goodbye to your Cheeto like cunt of a president Ameritards

Trump is about to be charged in the Russia probe. Say goodbye to your Cheeto like cunt of a president Ameritards.

you mean like a matador gets charged?

I hope you're right OP. Our prez sucks.

Good thing he wanted to keep Guantanamo Bay open and torturing.

That would be poetic.

Jumping the gun a little user. The dominoes are falling, but will take some time before they get to the downlad.

Getting sentence to your own torture prison you opened... for a life sentence.

France would have done this in the revolution.
Then quietly killed him when they realized they'd have to pay someone to torture him lol

hahaha keep telling yourself this

Trump is staying the full term

sage you leftist shill.

Why do you spend so much time making Trump threads and same fagging them? You are a faggot.

>Good thing he wanted to keep Guantanamo Bay open and torturing.

Obama had 2 terms and still didn't close gitmo.

Like 80% of the entire country literally doesn't give a fuck. Only a bunch of memetards and edgelords on Sup Forums actually give a shit.

I'm looking forward to hearing that Trump has "fallen ill and is resting at his resort" while the generals take over.

only to find out after 50 more years that he tried to launch WWIII and they whacked him right there in the oval office, cremated him in the basement, and his ashes are kept at the bottom of the white house fireplace, where they get burned every time a fire is lit.

How so OP? All I see is the DNC and and Clinton's toadies are about to get royally fucked

Yeah no shit mr geniuswizard. Want a cookie?

Lets say your right, which you arn't/ Then what. Not like Killery becomes president. If trump was found guilty, remember he gets a trial, Pence would become the President. Republicans would still be in charge and you dumb faggot liberals would still be howling at the moon crying about how you arn't getting enough shit for free.

Ivanka is feeding me cookies already thanks

Oh the poetic justice of a coup in america. I doubt it will go down that way, or at least hope it won't.

Well, 80% of the country is about the percentage of the country that's comprised of by Dems plus centrists, plus republicans that aren't on board with this shit.

And it doesn't matter, because Senate doesn't care what any of you idiots want. They want a functioning clean sweep, which they don't have because this fucking guy is a retarded jackass and is the GOPs worst fucking enemy, and if his gross unpopularity costs them 2018 besides, and dems get in, Senate will put his fucking head on a pike at the gate for fucking everything up.

It's not about getting stuff for free. It's about not having the living embodiment of Cartman running this previously great country.

Its going to be Paul Manafort Mr 1 brain cell short of having 1 brain cell

I hope a lot of people are killed.

Like, this country needs to lose a couple million people to a couple stray nukes in an attack, and wake the fuck up to reality. This population lives in fucking disneyland. Ideally, Trump's escalations result in an actual conflict, fry a few cities in the worst disaster in history, and the country gets its opportunity that every other civilized country in the world has had, to wake up one morning to see its cities in rubble and realize it's time to grow up and sort your shit out.

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Yup. All heil Mike pence!

Its looking like the republican party is already in the process of imploding. Bannon is seeing that through to its end. I have always been in favour of a third mainstream party in the US but I never imagined it would end up being the ultra nationalist republican party.

I guess thats fine as long as your cool with the previous admin giving weapons to ISIS, the MExican Drug Cartels, etc.

Well, i wont say cities, maybe our enemies can just start with your card board box so we can at least eliminate one moron from the reproductive gene pool.

Trump and his entire extended family are about to get executed for Treason. How does it feel, Trumpcucks?

I personally think the moderates of both parties should make the Independent party an actual party as it was originally intended to be.

Believe what? There are no beliefs in there. Just what I want to see happen. A desire shared by almost no one I've found in all these years of having it. No one but Steve Bannon at this point, and possibly Trump himself, who knows, since no one fucking knows what or if he thinks about anything.

You useful tool.

Think you went a little overbaord with the nihilism in your coffee this morning user

that guy who talked about a few US cities need to get nuked has committed more treason than Trump and his family have done and i'm not a Trump supporter

For what? It's the dems who are about to be fucked

>Cardboard box
Fuck you, cardboard box.
I got tarpaper all up in this bitch.

As much as I'd like him to be impeached; I just don't see it happening. The government is rotten to it's fucking core. But I definitely do not see him getting reelected at all. He'll probably drop out of reelection in disgrace. But I will admit his chances of getting impeached (although still VERY unlikely) did increase slightly.

its manafort and podesta you fucking cuck

How many gallons of tears will they cry, when they find out this is all about Hillary, and not Trump?

>Actually, it was Hillary who colluded with Russia

You can't truly be this fucking retarded, can you?

It's possible. No one should already be up at this hour of the morning.

Thats what I've been saying for a long time. The political spectrum as it stands is either far right or far left. A party that takes up the middle ground would basically push the two existing parties to the fringes or it would force them to up their game. Net win for murica either way

Preach user. I'm working ti the sun comes up...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will surely be the end of trump, how will he ever recover?

>not knowing how investigations work
Man you've swam so deep into the shit you can't even tell which way is back up.

Look at you mr. fancy pants.

Did I say Hillary? Nope.

>I said dems, as in DNC.

Nice projection of white knighting for the most moraly bankrupt human.
Better run, I think I hear Soros calling for more useful idiots.

exactly, but the problem is, most of the idiots who go through the independent party usually try to run as President, when they need more (I) party members in congress and local/state offices so people actually see the party is an actual party now

It’s not even midnight

>Trump is about to be charged

Exactly, going independent is just pissing in the wind. Nothing will change. A brand new political party is whats needed here. Moderate in a political sense, technocratic when it comes to legislation, selfaware in foreign affairs. What a wonderful world one could imagine if america was ran by people who actually know what they are doing

Well that's what us optimistic types thought the last few decades, until this idiot came along and fucked it all sideways. After Trump, you can expect a safe, steady, slick establishment candidate to roll in to save us all from all this chaos and uncertainty and embarrassment, of having an outsider land ass-first in the presidency because some evil independent split the vote.

I sincerely doubt we'll see a viable third party candidate again in my lifetime. The dems are a fucking clueless shambles like always, but the one narrative they're already running hard with is anti-3rd party is critical, which the GOP brass is increasingly on board with as they face losing power to the far right circus.

Both parties are going to clamp down.

So not you?

Lucky for you. Its 4am where I am

>same shit
>different day
See you again tomorrow, OP.

>what are time zones
>not necessary on the flat earth
>it all gets dark at the same time

lol

Never said i wanted the job

2:53, and I'm almost to work.

Are you 12?
Seriously.

ah, but the faggot liberals would at least sing a tune they've practiced for years.

but they're only as relevant as we allow them to be.

Almost 10

I didn't mean the "muh free" thing that drives you jew neoliberals mad with rage, I mean the muh gays and muh womens and muh minorities songs.

So far, the only Russian collusion they found is with the Clintons and the DNC.

But keep dreaming faggot.

DEMS BELIEVE GETTING A 'FEW CITIES' NUKED WOULD BE DESIRABLE

But you see thats the wonderful thing about democracy. With enough support a thrid party can elbow their way in no matter what the other parties have to say.

They do think places cities in places like Oklahoma, Wyoming, and other flyover state cities would be the 1st targets...like it wouldn’t be nyc or San Fran, or LA.....

Doesnt it smell like shit with your head up your ass all the time?

My man, did you already forget Trumps trip to Saudi Arabia?

You seem like the expert here of what it should smell like

Well, to be fair, they also had Ukrainians, Israelis, the House of Saud, and possibly others colluding with them too, so they were being diverse in their corruption, which makes it a good thing right?

>democracy
You're calling a two-corporation beauty pageant a democracy? Bruh

The whole system is rotten and needs to be leveled to the ground so we can start over.

I don't think you kno how many nukes it would take to kill millions of people in the externally rural WY, OK, ID, etc
Regardless, LA, Chicago, NY get fucked with that many nuclear storms brewing about

sauce needed

I think if something sizable hit Yellowstone, things could get mighty intredasting for hundreds of miles around.

I see literally nothing wrong with someone nuking DC and the surrounding states. Also NYC and Hollywood, maybe Chicago if there's one left over. I think that would generally solve most of the American people's problems.

Tell me again why the Dems are so 'sin free' when it comes to Russian collusion
Tell me why the Russians wanted ol Donny instead of their best friend Hillary

If everyone that dislikes Trump is a leftist shill, then according to your own FOX news 57 % of Americans must be shills..lol

Sitting presidents can't be charged with anything, he has to be impeached first.

You don't arrest the President you stupid nigger. Best case scenario for you, and I'm assuming that you're a leftist plebbitor, is that Manafort gets arrested because of his relations with the Podestas and their Russia influence peddling shenanigans prior, or maybe something regarding Ukraine. If that's the case, expect to see Tony Podesta, Schultz, and a bunch of other Democrats in cuffs by the end of the year as well.

I’m saying the libs think rep cities will get nuked 1st.

If anything, my city is probably the easiest to hit in the current situation. But if it gets hit, and we aren’t even really worried it will happen, the US will roll over NK like nobodies business.
And when Kim makes the 1st move, us won’t, the US will have the backing of he world at that point.

i mean pretty much yeah

Yeah, I'll continue to piss away my vote on third parties the rest of my time in this country, but I've been voting that way since the second reagan election and for all the tiny gains we were all excited to make, only to be repeatedly thwarted by the 2 parties changing the rules to keep us out, still remained optimistic.

But that's over. Now I'll just do it to spite the parties. The country has no vision, no means for making intelligent decisions, and bipartisan concensus on the biggest issues defining this countries biggest liabilities are off the table and will not be discussed. It provides no incentive to work any harder than a welfare queen, and makes it clear that it doesn't give a fuck about its citizens one bit, which would be expected in some shithole burg, but having run my businesses in this country when it didn't suck, I'm now left asking myself why... Why would I do all this work, around the clock, for years, with little personal compensation but satisfying my sense of accomplishment, which I can get from a day fishing, only to contribute more money yet again to a primitive 1700s british empire culture that does fucknothing worth writing home about, for what? If a gov that doesn't give a fuck about its people, then what fucking reason do the people have to give a fuck about it? I'd rather pay 3x as much in Danish Taxes and actually get something for my effort and money. This is just funding a "defense" industry (offense actually) with out of control blank cheque spending. I was in the AF, I worked in composites, I heard the line "who cares what it costs, the taxpayers are rich, buy a hundred of em" every day. Build the biggest war machine in the world by a huge factor, then put a retarded monkey at the helm who doesn't attend his briefings or read his sec reports and makes his decisions based on fox news reporters opinions of him. The US is fuckin over. It doesn't get better, it just gets continually worse.

>leftist shill
Americans need to be punched in the mouth every time they call the not-extreme right-wing party "leftist". I get the feeling those who do are all shills from the democrat right-wing who gain massively from this dilution of the term.

I id. I do remember Hillary goin gthere and her foundation getting millions of dollars from SA.

Well your not gonna be punching anyone in the face you limp wristed leftist shill faggot

Apparently we have to run our own elections if we want our votes counted. Gene Sharp describes dual sovereignty, that is, starting your own government, as the very last of his 198 methods of non-violent protest.
Everything in your second para is true. I'm looking for a way out of the asylum myself.

Damn right I'm a leftist unlike you larping democrat shills.

Quit your trigger hounding, faggot

Don't need to cover the entire area in fireballs.

One fireball takes out the city, the fallout kills everyone downwind for 300 miles.three nukes still just kills everyone downwind for 300 miles, only slightly quicker.

>downwind
You mean west

Downwind is usually toward the east, but the new perturbed jet stream could push it to north or to south at its extremes.

depends. if it's an actual war, with a real power like russia or china, and not a posturing Nork trying to pop off a shot before hiding underground forever, you strike the communications locations first, first satellites, then ground locations and naval assets in a simultaneous detonation, That places strikes at interior targets all over the northern midwest, and there, the canadian winds drive that fallout primarily south.

Well with that attitude its absolutely over. I understand your point of view, its nasty business in politics. But if you just say "constantine is dead, romes fucked" and walk away from it you might not like what comes next. When Rome fell Europe killed itself between bouts of plauge for about 1000 years. What needs doing here is a grass roots movement, kinda like what trump had for his election, to get people mad about the current state of political affairs and focus them on making things actually better. I know idealistic and a lot of hard work. Given the alternatives, I'll take hard work over nihilism anyday

Fukushima went west. Chernobyl went west
The earth turns to the east.
Yeah, you might get an immediate whatever way the wind blows, but ultimately it all “flows” west due to earth rotation.

But then again, the earth is flat, so I could be wrong

>Gene Sharp describes dual sovereignty
Philip K Dick described a lot of stuff too

But you are a child. Siding with our enemy during a democratic election to rig it is as a not american as you get

I think you need to be replying to the guy the guy you replied to with your reply....

Texas must be first to be nuked