Revolt when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCVMVftKn7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what other people do you have besides workers

can 10 year olds vote in Austria?

welfare
students

Lol I've crossed into an absurd parallel reality where common sense and logic is thrown away and dumb shit like this has free reign over our lives. Someone, anyone, please wake me up from this nightmare.

this is the cuck test.

politicians in europe are testing how pussy their people are. its working

Women and university students have been totally lost and corrupted.

An Army Coup needs to purge all the cultural Marxists and Feminists from the education system, and raise a new generation of women taught to be fertile, and not man-hating nation wreckers.

or better yet rid austria of jews

Again. Women ruin shit.

We let women have a say.

Never. Now get back to work.

42% men not voting for Hofer is quite a significant figure, it's not just the women.

>implying immigrants work
youtube.com/watch?v=rCVMVftKn7Q

‘This cannot become a permanent state of affairs!’ That's the demand from the president of Austria after revealing there were even more asylum applications than births in the country last year.

This. If men had just voted for Hofer in the same proportion as women voted Bellen then Hofer would have won.

So all that needs for a successful coup is for 86% of the workers to go on a general strike, because no other fuckers will be keeping the country going?

>42%
Oh you poor little cucks

Women

i always like to point out to the fucking communists at my campus, handing out their red leaflets, that the working class, they so desperately want to protect or whatever just wants the exact opposite of what they have in mind.

Always the working class who are hurt by immigration.

Always. Which makes it so funny that these university-marxist all for some reason loves immigration.

>162,000 invalid votes

What is Hofer's stance on immigration compared to Van der Bellen?

Never mind. Looked it up myself. Hofer is cool and Van der Bellen is a pro-EU cuck. Got it.

>Blue collar hicks vote for retarded populists
And the sky is blue. What's your point?

This. After the fall of communism the European left had a crisis of identity, they could no longer rely on the native workers to take them seriously as an alternative. Yet they wanted to stay in power, how to do this, Import immigrants and give them welfare while using political correctness to gag opposition. Ultimately what this has left us with is right/nationalist parties for the native Europeans left to centre right for the immigrants. I know this because at my university our lecturer (who is a leftist and europhile) literally said this is "how we take votes from nationalists"

Well i don't care anymore.
I will play wellfare leech aswell. This fucking corupt system ain't getting any more tax money from me.

Refugees welcome, invade vienna for me please.

Antifa had people doing the counts and binning/spoiling papers they didnt like...

you gave women rights, now enjoy the fallout

>populist
Commie slur for when democracy doesn't go your way. Go fuck yourself.

It's just madness. Almost like they want civil wars between natives and immigrants.