Ok Sup Forumsrothers I am asking for your help

Ok Sup Forumsrothers I am asking for your help.
>be me
>meet a nice and cool grill in the pub
>talk to her
>shitshe'shot.jpg
>end of the night she gave me her number
>MFW

Fast forward two days
>call her: "hey user! Yeah for sure i wanna go out with you, meet you at the same pub at 9"
>thisfeelsfuckinggood.exe
>9 o'clock, i'm ready to drop on her like a eagle with his snack
>she arrives there, we start drinking and chatting
>"user, I must tell you something..." Yeah, sure!" "user, I started an HRT six years ago, before I was a girl born in a boy's body.

>EYES WIDE OPEN
>DROPPED JAW
"O...Ok femanon, Y...yes. I really admire you for the courage of making this step".

I felt dead inside for a moment anons. "She" looked amazing. More charme than every single woman i have ever seen before, no obstentation, nothing.
I think i like her but my very narrow mind struggles with the idea of woman that was a boy. Am I gay if i fuck her? She tecnically is a woman but now i know before was a boy, so what the fuck will i fuck?
Not even joking anons, i really can't understand and i really hoped my narrow shitty brain wouldn't play dirty like this but i am truly confused right now.
What 2 du?

>be me
I can't help you with that.

you liked her before and she probably got hormone injections so she kinda female

Nice point.
Yeah, liked her before. And yes, she is under HRT and androgen block since six since 2011. Even her voice is just like a female one

honestly user, good for you for thinking about this stuff and trying to not be a shitty person. that's always been rare on Sup Forums

Thanks user. I am a gud boiii.
There isn't only shit on Sup Forums

Not OP, but for me there is aquite difference between making fun of traps and gays and actually really hate such persons.

Suck her feminine dick,but say no homo or it's gay

What you want

why do you care user? this person is probably one of the only people who has more painful embarassing moments of self doubt than you. Just go for it and see it as an invitation to life. You can kill yourself later like the pathetic piece of sheit you are

shoving feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Nope. Not gonna happen
I am blocked user. I can't say no but I can't say yes either.
Oh, thank you. Nobody told me this in the last 30 minutes. I was kinda wondering why
True, this is what makes me confused

Nice trips..
Anyway, outwardly MtF individuals can be attractive but I know for myself the ‘vagina’ never looks right from what I’ve seen done. If you can tolerate that fault then power to you. Anal doesn’t really appeal to me. But fortunately in terms of physical features I like, the petite frame and proportions I’m into kind of prevents me from finding myself in that situation

technically still a boy, you're attracted to women, dump the trap if you don't enjoy fucking men, that simple. Have fun for the kids.

No idea if sarcastic. If you take advice from Sup Forums you must be pretty retarted. On the other hand you get your personal priorities from here aswell so you're not good with decisions either.

If you want some real adivce. Just do it and die later like everyone else. Good luck user.

Sha has a penis. No bagina. I like anal tho'.
Not that simple user
No sarcasm intended, but I truly am retarded. I just hope i won't kms for the fact i could be gay. I can't stand this my nigga

It's a boy mate, just think of him like a friend. If you fuck each other your sweaty balls will touch and boom your gay. Don't risk it man. Not worth it.

Please just for one second try not to give a fuck about what other people think about you.

Chromosomes don't lie. 'She' was XY, you're XY, it's homo you dumb nigger.

You can do both. Don't trick yourself into thinking you are powerless. If you are okay with it then do it. If not then don't.

It sounds like you don't want to but you are desperate and like the attention. Just my two cents.

if you want children with your gene pool then yeah get rid of him if not fuck him and dump him he'll commit suicide in 10 or 15 years no matter what you do

This scene mate... This scene...

It's not about what the others think about me, it's what i could think of myself

Ha! You tried. It's not always like this.
OP is also a doc. So no. You're technically wrong.

Actually not desperate. I'm only scared about what i can think of myself after. She is really hot. If a real woman 8/10 at least

B...but...

deal with it he's gonna kill himself eventually or go full insane sjw plus there are men out there who do want kids with their genes can't do that with a tranny

You're only gay if you have sex with "her" and she fucks you in the ass with "her" penis.

Also if "her" penis goes in your mouth at any point, you are indeed a homosexual.

He's not technically a woman. He's a dude with a screwed up T to E ratio which granted might make him look effeminate.

It's still very much a man; male bone structure, male chromosomes, etc.

It's a guy pretending to be a girl, but he'll never be one.

The very premise is just as absurd as telling someone that they're really Napoleon if they believe it strongly enough and gather the correct outfit.

If it was born a man and you fuck it, it is not only gay but degenerate as well.
Traps are gay.
pic semi related

That's true.
"Degenerate".

You think about yourself what others think about your. Youre too autistic to grasp the concept of another human beeing caring about you.

What about the other way around? Guy fucking a chick who's on Testosterone ?

He's still a guy, you can't be a "female born in a male's body", those people are deranged, and you're a faggot.

de·gen·er·ate

adjective

dəˈjen(ə)rət/

having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

"a degenerate form of a higher civilization"

synonyms:debased,degraded,corrupt,impure;

formalvitiated

"a degenerate form of classicism"

Hm hard to say. Is it inherently gay like fucking a male tranny? Maybe, maybe not. Post or pre op? How much does it look like a man? It's still sticking your dick in crazy no matter what though.

I am HFA. So kind of autistic.
If fucking a man on E makes you gay, fucking a girl under T makes you straight even if she has beard.
Thanks
This is not the appropriate adj.

I copy pasted it from Google I'm not putting any more effort in it than that.

Has beard, more body hair than me. The clit is fucking awesome though

It does make you straight, it's just that you have poor taste in women.