When have you got in return for being nice

When have you got in return for being nice

Karma doesnt exist. And if you re talking about favors then yeah..
It happens sometimes obviously.

Nothing,

Never
I leave the seat up.
If bitches think we owe it to lift the seat for our use, they can damn well put it down for theirs.

Dave's not here, man.

Pussy, a joint, not getting charged with assault. Not being a dick all the time does pay off

But but but, it's for safety!

i dont lift the toilet seat, f i happen to piss on it so be it.

>Pussy
Nice dream you had, user.

>not getting charged with assault
That's something.

Just because your neckbeard causes you to be extra salty all the time doesnt mean that good things dont happen to good people

le reddit pilled 25lbs lifter 19 year old I N T E R N E T A L P H A loser

lmao

You're just autistic.

Being nice is a deterrent. As long as a person isn't acting like a sociopath, the chances of fucking increase with how much of an asshole you are. It's not like this is some hidden truth. You're probably attractive/have status/money and you attributed it to niceness.

Samefag more, kek. You're pathetic.

Not even, go back downloading more programs that will "help you get laid", you autistic manchild.

Whatever you say, virgin.

Id tell you to retard more but I'm at a loss as to how you might go about this

Just because your dad treats your mom like shit doesnt mean that every woman seeks out abuse

This proves nothing, you autistic retard.

>asshole = abuse
how's that tumblr logic working out for you, kid?

"Life is like a sewer... what you put into it is what you get out of it."
Such a simple yet Important qoute.

in short video games, weed, free entry to sports/party gatherings, favors, friends, people wanting to play/go out/have sex with me.
Id say the only reason for this is because 95% of people in my area are insecure scared faggots who dont know how to act around other people and how to ask for shit. I dont blame em tho, I used to be a complete fucking faggot loser too and it took some friends teaching me how to act right so I can get what I want.