Honestly, I think Australians should completely mix with Abos...

Honestly, I think Australians should completely mix with Abos. There's nothing special about Australians that is worth maintaining. They're dandy good people on average, but there's nothing particularly distinct about them for a physiology standpoint.

They are literally just Anglo-Celtic people with some mixes of other Europeans here and there. They aren't even fit for the Australian climate, which is why they are often so redish and sunburned. Heck, I don't even care for Greek Australians. Sooner or later, they'll also be outbred and completely forget about their ancestry. Most of them don't even speak Greek.

So, frankly, I think it'll be better if they completely outbreed Abos by completely mixing with them. They aren't that many, but surely they can make Australians somewhat more distinctive looking. Moreover, they will make their skin more fit for Australian climate, and "ugly" Abos will pretty much cease to exist, since their DNA will be mixed with Caucasian DNA to an extent that only traces of their features will carry over, often in a beautiful fashion, like with Samantha Harris.

Cross-racial breeding with Abos should be encouraged. Yes, the first couple generations may be a bit hard, but the initiative will eventually produce more beautiful, distinctive-looking average Australians.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584037/Samantha-Harris-fiance-Luke-Hunt-released-jail-serving-two-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nations become awful their populations are mixed, just look at what the turks did to Greece.

There's no contribution of Turkic genes in Greece. Some admixture with Anatolian blood brought via converted Turks maybe, but nothing that wasn't already happening for centuries.

pay jizya

Kek

Anyway, I guess you have no objections. Breeding with Abos will make Australia great. It will require courage, but it can be done.

Asians where fucking abos for ages before whites started shagging them.

But there'd be no pure aboriginals left?

Yes. That's the whole point. The average "white" Australian should be Caucasian with Abo traces. Asians shouldn't necessarily get into the mix, since more of them will keep coming anyway.

>Honestly, I think Australians should completely mix with Abos. There's nothing special about Australians that is worth maintaining. They're dandy good people on average, but there's nothing particularly distinct about them for a physiology standpoint.
I'm pretty sure that's already happening.

Just cut the free money and they'll go away; The drugs they do aren't exactly life-prolonging.

...actually, hey. That might be it. Just get Africans hooked on petrol.

Greek pushing race mixing. He is 99% Turkroach. Kek Kek Kek Kek Kek.

pay denbts! oh wait

Implying that's a bad thing. You create a new Australian hybrid race.

Turks aren't a different race. They're a mix of Mediterraneans and Anatolians. Just a different ratio. I'd marry a pretty Turkish girl in a heartbeat.

you fag
turks came from asia you retard

Italians and Greeks are more Anatolian than modern Turks.

Their culture, language and military power did. Human stock is converted indigenous populations.

Do you honestly think a few thousand chinks killed tens of millions Anatolians and then multiplied themselves 1000-fold?

Aussies should adopt Abo genes the same way Anatolians adopted Tukric genes. Only traces of them ever appear in the population.

isnt their culture like 90% similiar to yours

>Do you honestly think a few thousand chinks killed tens of millions Anatolians and then multiplied themselves 1000-fold?
They weren't chinks per se. They're invaders from the caucasus and further east. The native Anatolians were neolithic farmers that spread throughout southern Europe and the Balkans.

You mean their supposed Mongol culture, or their actual Anatolian culture they sometimes celebrate? The Chinese one has nothing to do with Greece, but yes, Anatolia was Hellenised for centuries so there's a lot of common ground.

Hellenic and Phrygian phyla actually made their way from Caucasus to Anatolia via the Balkan peninsula, while native Anatolians went directly from Caucasus to Anatolia. Greco-Phrygians and Anatolians mixed for centuries after their reunion, so they're pretty close nonetheless, but Anatolians do have a different origins. They weren't neolithic farmers at the time of Turks, and the very concept of them being "one people" is relatively recent. Mass conversations, a shift from the Ottoman language to Turkish and education on their new ethnic identity started happening in 1923.

Give them a couple more generations, and they'll become just fine. They'll look mostly Caucasian, but Abo admixture will emphasise some nice contrasts, like bolder brows and sexier lips. The ugly nose bridges will go away, I'm sure about this.

CUTE CUTE CUTE, love me some brown cuties. :3 would date them all seriously, have cute little brown babies and have a loyal native waifu.

What do you want- a barren old white woman who needs IVF to get pregnant, or a cutie brown fertile woman who will give you 8 children and love you tenderly.

t. kike
Think with your dick! Racemix!

Nevertheless, most of the average turk DNA is Caucus Hunter Gatherer with significant east asian admixture, greater than Russians, with greeks having practically none. They're genetically quite distanced from greeks and europeans as a whole. They have much greater relation with caucus populations with added east asian admixture.

I don't know how can anyone have sex with an abbo

that's like bestiality.

some of those niggas look like Irish men

Exactly

>Honestly, I think Australians should completely mix with Abos.
Too late. Alot are.
And with recessive genes we're basically white aside from chips on our shoulder.

t. part abo.

Also this.

This is the last thing abos want.

depends on what study you look at

do abos have recessive genes? what

we must make them disappear by outbreeding them

I'm full white with ancestors from norway and my wife's lineage is from uk/Netherlands.
When my son was born I ticked the 'identifies as Aboriginal' box so when he's older he can get all the sweet kickbacks. Abstudy, and no interest government home loans are ridiculous.

I know it's a meme but I just do not for aboriginal women attractive. Even this so called model looks like something I would beat out of a tree with a stick.

>we must make them disappear by outbreeding them
Oi fuck off cunt they're already nearly doomed. Let them be.

They're good at footy.

And smelling noxious gases.

That's why White/Abo-mix should be encouraged. They don't need to disappear, but they also shouldn't live as pariahs. They should live on through the new Australian Caucasian/Abo hybrid race. Literally nothing wrong with that.

she's ugly

if they are so good why I haven't seen any Abo in Australian national team?

I bet her pussy smells like Savory Shapes

mix with Turks. All you are good for is leeching off our money anyways you lazy roaches

oh dear lord you couldnt be more wrong there sonny boy oh jim oh boi old chap. turks are from central/upper eurasia you shitskin roach sniffer mate

wew laddy

I'd give her the digeridoo if you know what I mean

Said the low-tier Slavshit

>bogan-abos become the new niggers of australia

>chinks completely take over their cities

Even if white Australians did mix with aboriginals their DNA would have a very minor effect. There are 500,000 aboriginals and 23 million Australians.

I'm of Italian ancestry and I live in Melbourne, I'm perfectly suited to this climate. I could live at any hemisphere in Australia and be fine.

Australians don't need their average IQ lowered even further, fuck off Homer

Hes right though, you need to mix with turks and make the offspring identify as greek

Doing this slowly and the cockroaches would eventually die out

>They should live on through the new Australian Caucasian/Abo hybrid race. Literally nothing wrong with that.
Well apart from losing your ethnic identity completely.

Fucktard.

All races should stay as pure as possible. More races = greater diversity of ideas = new creative technological advances

Our ideas are influenced by ideals.

Abos have the weirdest point of view on the planet. They see things most races don't in their warped view. I for one see natural patterns easily.
I got a high mensa because of that, they have the brains, don't have the work ethic.

Actually they're over-represented dumbass.

>this thread

You guys laugh, but if PC goes out of control we're the last line of defence.

fellow abo here.
i dun wanna mix with no white cunt dey stole my uncle an aunty back in old times an dey smell funny an ar ugly as fuck.

- Did you ever think of how they view us?

Yes, since you're Mediterranean. Most Australians have a Anglo/Germanic background though, no?

I pity you. You lost your ethnic identity the day you left Europe. Embrace what you've become or come back. Besides, you don't have to replace European-based culture. But a small mix with Abo """culture""" is bound to happen.

Forget being pure. You're not pure. You're not English, you're not German, you're not Italian, you're not Greek. You're Australian, and Australian means being a mix of many things, including Abo.

Good from far but far from good. Bitch looks retarded.

She's 1/4 Abo. A complete mix would mean something closer to 4-5%. Enough to look Caucasian at the core, but also maintain some nice exotic contrasts.

>I pity you. You lost your ethnic identity the day you left Europe.
I look completely white though and got a high atar. It's barely change (infact I swear I somehow got paler than my parents)

I'm more disheartened about the aboriginals. It's a depressing situation having your land conquered.

Could be worse. Could be conquered by greeks.
Now that would be a nightmare.

>But a small mix with Abo """culture""" is bound to happen.
Stolen generation made sure of that.

>Forget being pure. You're not pure. You're not English, you're not German, you're not Italian, you're not Greek. You're Australian, and Australian means being a mix of many things, including Abo.
It's not the purity, it's the lost ties with heritage. I hate not having the ability to say "im X". I can only say I don't have a specific heritage.

I hate that. It's torture. I will prevent that at all costs from happening anymore. I do this to prevent children from having this burden of lost heritage.

You wouldn't understand SJW shill.

There is a saying: "Chinese pick the eyes out of a country". In more words take the best parts of wherever they are, but carefully, without disturbing the natives. This already happened in Australia, vis. Sydney Harbour. Complete takeover isn't necessary.

Her bf killed an old man while they were driving to the gym
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584037/Samantha-Harris-fiance-Luke-Hunt-released-jail-serving-two-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html
>tfw toll paid I guess.

Enough to make us brown and dumb enough to pass off as Greek.

Saying "I'm Norwegian" is no better than saying "I'm Australian", even if Australian means part-European, part-Aboriginal. As you said, it's not about purity, it's about heritage. You can partly trace your heritage back in Europe, but also make the claim that you can sort of represent descendancy of the island's original population. What you lose in purity, you win in novelty.

This isn't about being a "SJW shill". It's about being humanitarian to the aboriginal population, creating a more homogenous Australia, and giving a more genuine meaning to being "Australian" in terms of genetics.

As I said, literally nothing wrong with that. A genetically new peoples with both European and indigenous Austalian cultural ties. Accept it. Embrace it.

thats the prettiest model abos have? pitiful
fucking greeks

How many white ancestors does she have?
Amazing how you can still see the abo in her.

I'm sorry but her caveman-like cranial ridge is seriously ruining it for me. Their skull structure is so fucking wierd. I can't get past that.

>part abbo

I would hate my ancestors forever for shagging literal apes.

More like inverse

There were so many Greeks in Anatolia and extremely little Turks (which looked like rice niggers btw) who had the medieval win button called horse archer

I hate you faggot. You get loads of shit that are only entitled for Abos while still looking white at the same time

What good would breeding with abo's do but drop some IQ points. It makes zero sense

>Hey you should breed with the dumbest race on Earth
why?
>well your European but not in Europe so why not

Abos average IQ is around 60 which is below retarded level (>70). theres like a 1/10 chance you meet an aboriginal with an average IQ. fucking cancer dogs need to die out, but u dont need to miax races to stand the temperature it changes in out genes. i live fine in 40 degree heat everyday but my grandparents said they couldnt stand more than 30. fuckin evolution bro. no abos needed in out fuckin gene pool and + they are ugly faggots

>Asians where fucking abos for ages
What is this user on about?

No just exterminate them instead.

Fucking Wogs telling us how to do shit in our country... Fuck me... Worry about your own shit hole.
You like abos so much how about you breed with the filthy cunt things...

Lol. Denial.

what a retard.

greekbro is right. pic related.

He is talking about the East Asian Turkic genpool not the Anatolian one
Russia has more Turkic genetics than Turkey itself because of Siberia and your steppes in the East

I assume you weren't able to make the required ATAR to go to university?