Wanna hear a shitty story?

>be me
>17
>Spent my whole life in-front of a PC
>Dropped out of school before highschool
>Have extreme social anxiety barely able to operate outside my house
>start smoking
>parents want me gone cus gay and they hate me
>just last week i didnt even know how to cross the street properly and nearly got run over, was my first time walking anywhere outside my backyard in years
>mother is abusive
>Going to be 18 in a month
>Have community college but can barely go because i pussy out and have panic attacks
>was literally crying outside my college and went home
>my room hasn't been cleaned in years, looks like a garbage can

is my life even worth it if its already this bad this young

Dude. You need to re boot your life. You didnt created this, but you need to fight it and get back on track. You've stagnated.
Its easy to sort things out, I did, just the first few weeks are so hard, but its worth the effort to persevere.

Underage b&

- go offline for at least a couple of weeks / ask your parents to cut the connection in case you can't do it.
- go to the grocery store and get the largest trash bags you can find. Get rid of all your clutter (reading: Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui: Free Yourself from Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Clutter Forever by Karen Kingston)
- Get your sleeping habits in order: go to bed early, wake up early. Eat normally, exercise if you feel like it.
- Become a better person by treating well others, make friends (reading: How to make friends and influence people by Carnegie)
- Start working on becoming the best possible you. Get a girl (reading: The Game by Strauss)

Quit bein gay, faggot. Problem solved.

It wont get better

At least you didn't get a criminal record. Got a good paying job now, keep your head up plenty of time to do stuff just look for work and a way to move out away from parents. im saving up

>is my life even worth it if its already this bad this young
This is going to sound a bit cliche, but your life can improve if you take a proactive approach to improving it. Perhaps it might be a good idea to start with some therapy for the crippling anxiety.

Good luck, user. Hang in there.

You've been babied your whole life by your parents and now they want you to magically grow up.
I'm a teacher and I've noticed more and more that adults are really just grown kids. The way they behave and interact.
Up until now it's been your parents fault but NOW you have to sort your own shit. The key is to clean your room and keep it clean. Constantly cleaning up small mess saves from leaving it until it looks bad....it's the same for your troubles to.

Where you from op

fuck not even i was babied this much, i mean i know how to act infront of people and know how to treat people and i keep my boundries this is coming from an 18 year old aswell. But people still ignore me including some of my family besides a stupid jew and my grandmother. But thats besides the point live the best you can and stop being a lazy fuck op you can change for the better anxiety aint shit of an excuse you wont go far with that at all. Clean your room as a start.

t. suicidal 18 year old

habits, both good and bad can be formed. Repeatedly putting shit where it belongs or throwing it down because you don't want to deal with it becomes a habit.

Social skills are skills, they are developed and will deteriorate if not used much. I suggest going to a store, sitting on a bench, and just reading a book or staring at your phone. You'll eventually become more comfortable with the setting

I second this.
I can find you a cool job and a place away from your parents.
I often come on threads like this to help people....not sure if anyone ever goes through with it.
>I suffered crippling anxiety from the age of 8
>started skipping school pretending I was sick.
>mom was mentally abusive and really fucked up.....cont

First of all... clean up your shit!
Clean your room. Get a hair cut.

Second of all.
Social Anxiety sucks, yeah.
People say don't worry about what people think. Doesn't work takes too long.

The key is to not react to what you think people think. People don't think about you if they don't know you. Currently you know no one. So who gives a shit what they think they're not close friends or whatever.

Also, don't stare at people it's weird. Don't stare off into space it's weird. If you are in a situation like you get to class and sitting there no one is talking to you just look at your phone. Don't be weird.

Also, fuck your parents if they don't accept you fuck em. Go to school. Get a job. Move out. In that order. Your parents are scumbags fuck those assholes.

Don't cry anymore. Being a man is about controlling your behavior. Be sad sure that's fine. Don't cry. Crying is complaining. Being a man is about not complaining. It'll make you look needy and desperate. That's not being a man.

Don't buy the meme that being gay means being a bitch effeminate nigger who cries all the time. Just be yourself. Don't give a fuck about what your parents think or what any other piece of shit thinks. If you like something that's fine. IF you like dudes. whatever. not my thing but i don't give a shit do whatever.

>Adults are oversized children.

Yeah this is true and life sucks. This is why politics is such a joke.

Are you sure you shouldnt be on r9k?

Sure he created it. You have the mindset of an 8 year old because you know nothing than a non-existent reality because you are an videogame addict. Clean your room. Deal with your panic attacks (if you can't do alone then search psychologist). Stop fapping to traps. You are still young. The next 5-10 years will decide which way you go in life. You don't want to be a homeless loser, right?

I think some giga-faggot mod b& OP. If that's the case, what a cunt.

>I've noticed more and more that adults are really just grown kid

true. The older you get, the more you feel the consequences of your actions. If we didn't have responsibilities, we'd all just fuck around and do whatever we wanted like we thought we'd do when we were kids

this

>never left the house by myself
>I realised I was fucked up and I was at breaking point
>i cried to my mum one night saying "I think I'm fucked up in the head"
>she replied "you don't have any problems. I have problems" she then proceeded to tell me about how I'm more fortunate than other people.
>I figured, if she can just brush my concern aside then there must be something wrong with her and it's rubbing off on me.
>since then I got "live in" jobs. Carework and children's instructor. Basically any job that I didn't have to worry about paying bills
>fast forward I got a job looking after a guy at the BBC. The place I was sharing had Japanese people in it.
>met a beautiful Japanese lady and now I live with her and my son in Japan.
>I still have the crippling anxiety sometimes but I also have a lot of cool stories not "today I sat infront of my computer"

ritalin fixed my anxiety. try getting drugs mayb benzodiazepines to help you

Clean your room first. You might be surprised the motivation you get from the sense of achievement.

Congratulations, you're the 20th user to recommend this

Good for you, user; I mean that. Always good to hear about anons breaking the cycle of misery.

I do wonder why people post their troubles here.

Anyways OP, nobody actually cares unless you're useful or dangerous. Sorry, that's the way it goes.

I live with autism (the real, non meme kind), social phobia and ocd.
I have my own apartment, a job and even a couple friends.
Nothing will get better if you don't try.
Get professional help, talk to someone.

Thanks for advice, Sad the best advice i can get in my life is from Sup Forums

>I do wonder why people post their troubles here
I think anons have delivered some good advice. And sometimes people just need to vent, autist--especially when they don't have a social life.

Watch jordan peterson OP, “clean your damn room”

You sound almost like me.
>Just last year
>Had to drop out so i spent the entire year in my house
>Always been a loner so idgaf
>Mid of this year
>Go out for the frist time just to realize how filthy i am, the little social experience i have, etc.
My mother was the one that made me change tbqh, she woke me up one day and throwed me out of house, "if you want to sleep here you better move and show me some changes", she said and man if i changed, now im doing some courses about programming and vidya in general since it's what im into, not the same as finishing college or whatever but it's something to keep me busy atm, i have a group of friends i can hang out with every weekend.

Im still bad with people but overall i think i improved.

*room cleaning intensifies*

Either turn your shit around, get a fucking grip, or kill yourself. Don't be a waste of space

just end it all my guy

Take a shower, have a coffee, clean your living space. You'll feel better. Then apply online for employment.