Something's bothered me all these years. Anyone remember way back when Lindsey Lohan had a sister...

Something's bothered me all these years. Anyone remember way back when Lindsey Lohan had a sister? I remember they were sorta like the next Olson twins. They used to play one film called Parent Trap on Nickelodeon all the time. Then Lindsey became a teenager, Parent Trap was never played on tv anymore and I never heard of her sister again.
I brought this up with my sister the other day. She didn't remember any of this. When I showed her pic related she freaked out. Like literally, it terrified me, her face contorted and she had an anxiety attack (not uncommon with her but still).
Anyone else remember this film? What happened to the other Lohan?

Other urls found in this thread:

seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/news/a32245/lindsay-lohans-parent-trap-body-double-has-been-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Camera tricks. It's just a movie.

they scrapped the sister for spare parts once lindsay started going downhill

"camera"? What is a "camera"?
And what is this thing you call a "movie"?

I'm from the industry and can confirm, Lindsay Lohan had a twin. The reason you don't hear about it is her sister died from a drug overdose shortly before the Parent Trap came out. They covered it up by claiming they did some cg with body doubles and shit like that. Nobody wanted to have the media nightmare of another child star dying from the stress of being a star. That's why Lindsay had that breakdown later in life. It must be so hard trying to pretend her sister never existed.
Her name was Kelsey.a

she maintains a private life im guessing

"I'm from the industry"
No one believes that.

>beleiveing the overdose story
That's what HE wants you to beleive

is this just a fat retard lol

>Not knowing who Dan "The Man with a Plan" Schneider is
He's gone off the radar now? Now he'll never get caught

good bait, i rate 8

>I'm from the industry
No you aren't

seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/news/a32245/lindsay-lohans-parent-trap-body-double-has-been-revealed/

Mandela

One of the sisters got hooked on heroin and started dating Steven Baldwin even though she was only twelve. After a drug-fueled car accident, the bad Lohan was in critical condition, needing a kidney and several feet of intestines and a gall bladder transplant that her good sister readily donated.

The good sister succumbed to infection and died and the shitty Lohan survived to this day.

She changed her name?

no u

Drug Overdose with age of 8-10. Mhkay.

It's called grooming.

out of 8?