Reminder the Austrian Election was probably the best thing to happen in Europe in years

Reminder the Austrian Election was probably the best thing to happen in Europe in years.

For the first time in decades, a far right winger gained about 50% of the vote. That's fucking insane.

People are pissed at this election result. You can bet they'll win next time. People will be tired of the candidate 50% of the population voted for 'Hitler'. People are getting more and more sick of the left's bullshit. The European right has nowhere to go but up.

Seriously, we've made so many gains in the past 3 years its insane. The likes of such dramatic political rise haven't been seen since the Russian Revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598
scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13255967_10153888176608591_7523223929999246085_n.jpg?oh=bb1f3550a4a3eda657e6ec1ee8b3a303&oe=57C902D9
scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13232906_10206486740823599_1179409228428313502_n.jpg?oh=fcb8119a684f56861e59f05def7644ee&oe=57E1D1E4
strawpoll.me/10297515
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605648/Knives-Cameron-Dozens-Tories-threaten-no-confidence-vote-PM-s-shabby-Brexit-scaremongering.html
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/morden-mosque-fire-two-teenage-boys-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-a6668911.html
openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>About 50%
And in the next election it'll be 45%, then lower, and lower.

The class and population of people growing at the fastest rate in demographics is the students, the welfare claimers, the immigrants, and all of their offspring. Right wingers and conservatives just don't seem to be having children as much.

It's a tragedy because Hofer wants the best for Austria but fear tactics from the media and EU elite who didn't want him to get elected brainwashed enough people for him to lose the election. We keep telling ourselves we live in a democratic world but the media and whoever is pulling the puppet strings seem to decide every election.

If the immigrant population has been rising, why has the right wing vote been rising?

Because many Men in their mid 20's-80's are becoming more and more pissed off. My Dad voted labour 6 years ago. 3 years ago I convinced him to vote tory, now I've convinced him to vote UKIP. There's still more eligible voters. The Revolution continues.

you're right. This was probably as good as it was going to get.

Oh well, we still have Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Russia.

It's not a good indicator if you look at it from a different angle. It means you have half the population, mostly comprised of men and the working class, who are not pleased with the current government. And the other half, comprised mostly of women and university students (the 'non-working' class) that keeps voting left.

There won't be a revolt any time soon, forget it. At 50% you simply lack the legitimacy to go against it, and even if you, they'll claim that "antidemocratic far-right extremism is on the rise" and that would cause a major shitstorm worldwide.

A European Civil War in which citizens of every nation rise up and overthrow their government + A Trump Presidency would work.

Trump would sympathise with the cause and argue 'Let's not intervene like in iraq'. Putin would stand by knowing his competitors are collapsing, and new, less powerful governments who support him will be in place soon. China would ignore it knowing their major competitor, the EU is collapsing.

I seriously think if we could organise a European revolt, we should. The Problem is arming the people and organising it.

I've been saying this about Hillary.

It would actually be better for her or Bernie to win just so we can finally burn this house down instead of prolonging the inevitable.

It was also fixed.

It was also fixed

krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13255967_10153888176608591_7523223929999246085_n.jpg?oh=bb1f3550a4a3eda657e6ec1ee8b3a303&oe=57C902D9

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13232906_10206486740823599_1179409228428313502_n.jpg?oh=fcb8119a684f56861e59f05def7644ee&oe=57E1D1E4

A Trump presidency + European Left in control would be disastrous. Neither would get along and the EU would use it to demonise us, i.e. 'You don't want to be like those stupid Americans!'

Yeah, the right wing is rally Close to take over Power now. They only need to convince women to stop being complete morons and they have won. They already have the men.

strawpoll.me/10297515

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3605648/Knives-Cameron-Dozens-Tories-threaten-no-confidence-vote-PM-s-shabby-Brexit-scaremongering.html

We need this vote of no confidence right fucking now.

We need a coup in this country and all the lefties purged.

>mfw and yfw the cross on those crusader armour plates is the flag of Guernsey

Americans are the only ones left with balls and the will to rebel. We have guns.

You and Europe are cucked beyond help my British brother.

>Americans are the only ones left with balls and the will to rebel

And 3-2-1 you are back in the room.

i pray you are right we need a US with trump or almost the whole western world is set on suicide.

lol....

I've read some funny shit on here but this takes the biscuit, it really does.

Even Sweden has bigger balls than you faggots.

You did nothing after 9/11, nothing after Fort Hood, nothing after San Bernadino.

You're the definition of cowardice and for all your guns you would think you would actually do something.

But no..

Nothing from the land of the "free".

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Oh and check your own nignog and muzzy population you faggot.

>far right
Wew

>Hillary Clinton is elected
>opens borders to 500% more refugees
>They start raping American women and children
>Americans will actually do something about it
>Revolution breaks out
>All mudslimes are either killed, or kicked out of America
>We inspire Europe to do the same
>The next Crusade starts

Say it with me. Deus Vult!

We have no problem with having balls. Most guys around here are willing to fight back. Guns aren't hard to get in London. With some help we may be able to get enough to arm the people.

We're not gonna let the Americans 'save us' again. Europa will stand on it's own once more.

>nothing after 9/11
>Afghanistan and Iraq annihilated
>Osama swimming with the fishes

wew

it's ok britain... we understand

If there was a civil war in Austria you can bet that EU army would finally turn up

Yeah the reason we're in this mess is because we let America "save us".

All this SJW Black lives matter and Muslim loving stems from that shit hole failed abortion of a nation that France helped because the French are retards.

Pic related, average American cuckold family.

>swimming with the fishes

You are a fucking mentalist m8 to actually aspouse an armed revolt

>You can bet they'll win next time

Problem is that, by next time, they might be flooded with niggers that will be able to vote as well.

While the right in Europe has made progress, I don't know if it will be able to make a difference in time.

You mad?

Enjoying your Muslim enrichment yet?

Americans may have been jewed into these wars but the point is we are the war hammer none the less.

Stay mad you tea faggot KEK.

>First it would require your political leaders representing the right-wing parties to strengthen their diplomatic ties specifically with Russia and Israel, exactly as Poland is currently doing. >By earning political support from Russia and Israel you automatically become a big player on the field.

>That's exactly what they're not doing.

>The European Union has sanctioned Russia and Israel countless times, and you could use this negative diplomatic relation between Russia/Israel and the EU to favour your right-wing parties. If these politicians guaranteed allegiance to Russia and Israel (who have very strong diplomatic ties with each other), there could be the possibility to breach in and incite coups, which at this point is the only way to get a right-wing party in charge. If even Austria couldn't do it, I can't think of any other European nation that could, aside from Poland and Hungary.

And you don't have to damage your relations with NATO in order to achieve this goal, specially if Trump is elected. Now seeing from a losing perspective, if Trump is not elected, and how the US holds both political and military influence in Europe, gaining support from Russia and Israel while inciting coups would be a very unlikely scenario.

Right now, at this point, you can forget any possibility of democratically electing and establishing a right-wing government, it's virtually impossible. The above option, which involves illegal methods, would be the only solution to get these people out of your government.

It can happen. The French were armed with jackshit and look at them.

I don't think you do though, because I'm not reading any stories about burning mosques in the USA. Muslims being stabbed and killed stemming from the USA, or shot...

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/morden-mosque-fire-two-teenage-boys-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-a6668911.html

Oh please, the best you faggots did was attack a Sikh temple.. You've had 7 beheadings by Muslims on your own soil and you've done nothing in retaliation, nothing...

In fact your bullshit antics in Afghanistan and Iraq has caused a mass exodus of shitskins to flow through into Europe because that bowl haircutted cunt Merkel sucks your dick like the good little kike puppet she is.

You're helping destroy whites with your good goyim behaviour.

>You are a fucking mentalist m8 to actually aspouse an armed revolt

wat.jpg

Go back to India, Ranjeet.

Quiet Achmed bin Hamburger.

the best thing are the rumors about the elections being biased, that could be exploited hard

>did nothing
>Saddam and Osama dead, Ba'ath party and taliban shattered, million dead.
>Ft hood shooter in a wheelchair waiting for lethal injection
>San Bernardino shooter both dead
Meanwhile you guys covered up 1400 child sex abuse victims ... Voted a Muslim mayor?

Think Putin would accept supporting an underground coup?

Britain is, despite their close ties to the US, arguably still a world power. 5th Largest Army on Earth, London is the financial capital of the world. After Revolutions economies tend to boom, France took over half of Europe after their revolution, Russia had a short burst of wealth. I think Putin would accept a Revolutionary Britain as an ally.

Damn. Still salty about the revolution? Let it go Nigel, it was almost 250 years ago

The point is . . .you 'The People' . . .did fuck all except hid in your homes and post pictures of guns.

Your 'Tyrannical Government' did all that for you.

That's a very isolated rare example.

>Muslim president
>35,000 (probably more) rapes per year which are covered up by US govt.

At least we burn our Mosques and don't elect Muslim presidents.

Nigger head. Now go to your white privilege class and learn to be raped and enjoy the privilege of it.

>America boned Afghanistan and our leaders did nothing to stop our native population from being displaced

Fixed

Sure it is, now fuck off and clean up your own yard.

Everyone is, you fuck up everything you touch because you're the mentally retarded half aborted fetus that needs putting out of its misery.

Actually we rejected mama merkels mandatory quota.

But she's Obama's little servant and a good goyim of Israel, just like Americircumcise.

ftfy*

come on sign it and help the austria bros!!

openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung

You want us to do what exactly? Run out in the streets with guns and shoot the guys that crashed into the towers? Shoot at the dead Bernadine shooters? Shoot a cripple who's in jail on death row?
Like seriously. Just start shooting all random brown people in CALIFORNIA.

>cherry picking this hard
How was your halal lunch at Uni?

>everyone's mad that we blew our empires into the Stone Age in 1916 and the US went to the moon

Why were there no protests from the people?

Why do Americans try to say "Americans are the only ones left with balls and the will to rebel" when you can't even get out of your mobilty scooters to have your voice heard? . .. it's all bull.

You even built a Massive Muslim Community on the site of 9/11???

An you say Europeans are cucked.

Sounds like you should've revolted with your guns. Because you're talking all that shit about America not doing so.
Or did you just take it, and now your projecting because your sweet cinnamon ring is burning?

>New York city represents America
Guy.... Please

We don't have an excess of fat people on scooters.
That's simply a Brit myth that you want so bad to be true.

Now go admire your most recently elected Muslim mayor you cuck.

Protest what dummy? All those people that were responsible? Dead.
That Texas Draw Muhammad event? Shooters were killed.
But yea, I guess we could just take to the streets and start killing people like the Arabs and niggers do

Neither Russia nor Israel would ever support coups unless the right-wing leaders from the big players in the EU ensured allegiance to Russia and Israel, mainly the UK, France and Germany.

I've seen some people on Sup Forums complaining on how Poland is being a "diplomatic whore" with Israel, but they're doing exactly what they should. If these relations with Israel strengthen their not-so-well relations with Russia (which some Poles said could very well happen), they're winning big.

Israel is your ally, it's about time people stop bitching about merchants and realize Israel is a big player. Even Soros attempted to screw up Israel numerous times by funding boycott campaigns and causing internal instability in Israel. They're not like your average merchant in any way.

If these right-wing political leaders in the EU could gather and organize a movement, then guarantee allegiance to Russia and Israel, it's exactly the type of temptation neither Russia nor Israel would overlook. What they want the most at this point is to earn influence and political support from the EU, you give them what they want, I'm certain they'll do anything within their power to achieve it.

I'd support Israel and Russia. Fuck Mudslime Palestinians.

Full of shit.

You have Muslim Mayors too . . .. you even have a Muslim Majority City . . .. no country in Western Europe has one of those.

America is so full of fail but you refuse to see it.

>That pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is turkey?

>Other Nations wouldn't intervene

Yes they would. Trump, Putin, and the Chinese would all agree not to deploy any conventional forces to Europe but you can be assured they'd either be funding or arming any rebel groups that have similar views or would benefit them in the future. You'd also see SOF groups being actively deployed to train any rebel groups that said country supports. The situation would be very similar to what has been happening in the Syria for the past few years, except that the men would actually stay and fight.

>I seriously think if we could organise a European revolt, we should.

The problem with this is that we need a massive catalyst. Something so big that there is no going back over and that there is no political solution to, otherwise we'll just see some protests then the politicians agreeing to some sort of temporary fix. We'd also need to target military personnel within each country to either get them on our side or to get them to leave the military otherwise we'd likely get stomped on within a few months.

>The Problem is arming the people and organising it.

As I said previously arming would likely come from outside influence. Otherwise we'd have to raid military bases, police stations and begin funding ourselves to buy our own from arms dealers.

The biggest issue that we'd face is organizing it. Would we seek to fall behind a right-wing political party and have them lead us (This would likely end badly due to lack of military experience), or would we seek to form our own cells and fight until we've eliminated the opposition?

>What is turkey?
Not Western Europe.

>American Education

>frauen bis 29 67% fanta
this means women under 29 voted for unlimited Rapefugees

A country that can /maybe/ be considered a part of eastern Europe at a stretch. It's also been Muslim for centuries, so I really hope that isn't the standard you measure yourselves by.

You know immigrants and their descendants don't get to vote, right?

also: 81% of students like rapefugees

Okay. If "not Western Europe" than California and new yours and deerborn Michigan "aren't America"
See how easy that is?

>2016
>still putting your hopes in elections like a bunch of good goys

WTF??????

If you honestly think Turkey is in Western Europe, you need to buy a Map .

thats the thing, demographics are changing so rapidly that this is legitmately our last change to change things through democracy. austria is now officially gone for good unless they fight an armed insurrection

Nah, by the time the next election will be you'll have more brainwashed millenials of voting age and immigrants.
Austrians need to act NOW if they don't want the nation turn to a complete shithole.

I hope this is true, but I need proof.

Nothing after 9/11? Kek.

We invaded and removed the governments in two nations.

Bpёти

the right needs to realise that democracy is not the answer
the more frustrated the right get, the better chance at revolution
this is correct
European and American democracy is rotten to the core, it needs to be demolished not taken over

>We invaded and removed the governments in two nations.
Wrong nations dumbass.

oh fuck off
the president is a nominal position (he's not chancellor) and he already got 40% more than he would in any other Western country i

This is this is why cherry picking is dumb. Saying "Wales beat up Pakistanis" is like saying "Rhode Island has harsh drinking laws"
"Turkey doesn't count when talking about Europe" or "only Western Europe" would be like me saying California Oregon and Washington doesn't count. You can only count Tennessee, the carolinas, Georgia and Texas."
Try imagining America as the EU (the states being a parallel to European member nations) except bigger, with more freedom, a larger economy, the worlds military, and cultural center of the world,

not good enough. tell me honestly, is there anyone in your govenrment who could realistically protect your demographics? if not you are simply gone without rebellion, its the cold hard truth

This, as an American, I agree with. We should invade Saudi

templars are fucking nigger lovers. Take your christian jew nigger loving religion and jam it up your ass. Christians are worse than niggers. They promote multiculturalism under the guise of muh sky daddy.

Right-wing parties wouldn't want to start a civil war unless there was no other option left. You need to remember these parties are often nationalists who want to see their countries grow and become a serious contender once more, the last thing they'll want is their country to be plunged into a civil war for 5-10 years. You also need to remember a lot of these guys are still politicians at heart, they'll attempt to secure a truce as soon as they possibly can.

What we need to do is mirror the American War of Independence as much as possible.

We need the people (Not a political party) to rise up behind a single person or a unified group, we cannot afford to have it turn into a Syria War V2 where we've got 10-20 different groups who want different things.

We'd then need to fight a Guerilla war on any pro-government forces and either force them into a surrender or completely defeat them.

Then we could establish a pro-right wing constitution and begin returning to our day-to-day lives with our new right-wing government.

the EU is almost twice as big as the US and over 90% white

Forgot pic

see

Turkey isn't Western Europe, it never has been and never will be.

You can cherry pick all you like .. . NY isn't America, . . California isn't America . . .Deerborn isn't America . . .etc . .etc.but like I said you are just fooling yourself.

Technically Turkey is Asia minor, but in no stretch of the imagination can it be considered Western Europe.

Sorry fatboy.

They won everyone who was able to be rationally convinced. They won Men well, and almost all of the working class.

They lost women and the university indoctrinated.

It was a great achievement, now time for an Army Coup to take power from the irrational women who want Austria to commit suicide.

nobody made any gains except the left you fucking moron.
how can you look at the world today and think anything else? are you mentally challenged?
Even with mass refugees pouring in we STILL lost.
How is that a victory? Have the far right ideas gained any momentum at all?
Not even a little, Hofer was a very moderate right candidate despite what everyone says.
He wasnt elected for any far right ideas.

You need to shut the hell up, you are a stupid teenage kid. Go back to facebook where your retard opinions hold some value.

Losing is not winning, you goddamn cunt.

>First Muslim Majority City
>First

Said as though there will be many more to come...

america used to be white too, look what happened. they didnt even have open marxists carting niggers in just slightly liberal cucks and kikes, anyway america being fucked beyond repair doesnt mean you arent also fucked and us and the rest of europe too depending on how elections go probably all of us

If the day comes that pushes Europe into actually revolting, godspeed.

Although, I'm afraid it will most likely take another terrorist attack to kick start a revolution.

I suggest the next wave of refugees we use as a reason to riot. We need to start preparing for July. A Riot on the streets of London, Berlin and Paris simultaneously would work. Once the Riots have started, we start hoarding goods and use it to recruit people to the cause, declare ourself to the world and then secretly pledge allegiance to Putin to gain his support. Anything wrong with this?

Where is that image from? And can you upload it at a proper resolution Nigel?

YES!

We don't need to pledge alliance to anyone, Putin, Trump or whatever.

>win next time
two by the next election
>Either Muzzies get out of control and the left realizes it needs to turn more to the right for votes and they do some pretend security measures that change nothing just to keep the people that are thinking of voting right but are still indoctrinated that it's 'bad' from leaving = the left wins
>They manage to pass a quick enough immigrant voting right = the left wins

these right parties are anti-EU, and that makes sure they will never will

christians set up nigger camps all over the world to promote their niggotry to niggers who then move to white nation to advance their niggotry. All western law is promoted to failure because of their christian nigger laws that promote niggotry in civilized nations. Americanigger copped the brunt of it with their jews an all. Niggers and jews you gonna lose.

Why not hoard the goods BEFORE the revolution

He's not fucking far right. Why do you believe this meme

National socialism wasn't a revolution, nor was fascist Italy or putins rise to power. Revolution is a communist thing.

>i

You what??

This is what happens if something REALLY big happens. It becomes justification for more government (hi Patriot act) and more rapefuges.

Theoretically yes but trump will buy us some time

We don't have enough people in our movement yet

Guns and such? I would start if I had the cash, mate.

Jokes aside though, the political revolution can't just sit here on pol. We need to start national meetups and start doing shit.

>to rise up behind a single person
Impossible in this age. It would be assassinated at light speed.