Hey dummies of Sup Forums, whats' it like watching Rick And Morty...

Hey dummies of Sup Forums, whats' it like watching Rick And Morty. Is it just a show where you don't understand the jokes or premise, or is it even more alien, like a series of pops and clicks and barley recognizable flashing images on the machine that usually stuffs reality TV in your stupid mugs? Do you give up midway through, turn it off and put on simpler fare you can understand like Fast and the Furious or Adam Sandler flicks, or do you just have someone jingle their car keys in front of you?

What's it like to be so stupid?

Its shit, go figure salad fingers if you want a good story.

It's like watching someone trying to be smart, but he just spews banality

This, it's basically just a pretentious circlejerk for retards and autists.

Im esper rick!!! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Look at all these bitches morty! Theres like ten thousand of them! *BUUUUUURRRRRRP*

IM PICKLE RIIICK!!!

Dummies identified.

I hear Jack and Jill is gonna be on TV soon, that's about your speed. 2 hour long commercial with commercial breaks.

>dummies
>identified
Lol, thanks for reinforcing my point. How's that fedora you like so much?
tbh you have to have a very high iq etc.

The fact that you feel superior for understanding some mediocre cartoon is very sad. It didn't even occur to me that this is something that someone may have problem understanding, everything about it is obvious.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

To be fair this is a copypasta. You think you have a solid grasp of theoretical physics, because there are alternate universes in a cartoon? Rotfl.

>666
>referencing salad fingers
LET'S GO FIGHT THE GREAT WAR SATAN

>replying to copypasta
>being this gay

it's exactly like this series of pics tbh.

1 of 3

2 of 3

by now it has transcended normal spacetime

3 of 3

at this point the reality breaks down further.

It's okay. There's infinite beths.

Haha, bANALity

Trust me. You're gonna love this.

You suck, banana. Get a load of these.

you mean a load of shit, joker? I'm the got dang bat man I tell ya hwut

fug

Its a good show. Just stop being so fucking rabid about it. Fucking fanboys always have to ruin fucking everything. Fanboys ruined DW and now they ruin this

I really, really, really like this image

in another reality..

it's fun pretending you are the Saiyan bat guy and Jokester sadkatt. too bad I am sad just like you.

*end act one*

what is love?

baby don't hurt me..
don't hurt me..

no more.

save it it's all yours

I let this happen

Mister Burton.. you were not put upon this earth to 'really really like' this image.

I started watching it because my friend suggested it.
>the female characters are shit but I like the storylines
I'm a big fan of Red Dwarf and some of the concepts are very similar.
>my favourite episode was when a parasitic worm turns itself into cute characters.

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Pops and clicks, all the way. Once i saw a banana dancing on a the tip of a moon rocket as it whooshed by.

You kids have lost us normal folk.

WOW. You sure are full of yourself.

Hey man, wanna join me later down at the quad? I could really go for 69ing a Cherokee chick, ya feel me Nintendo Power?

fucking kys faggot

Hey isn't this from that famous anime..eh wati's its name? Little Trouble In Big Korea?

until the last phrase i believed the copy paste creator to be serious.

but after reading the last sentence. no. there is just no way somebody could say that with a straight face

Shit.. it's Freiza.

Freiza: hehehe Catkarot.. have you seen any carrots around here?

Catkarot: Ug..no, Freiza.. why? *sighs*

>catkarot
kek

Thanks you too

Freiza: *transforms* Cause I am detecting 24 karat gold, beyotch.

Catkarot: oh snap

Why must you be this way?

Krillen: Look out Catkarot! FINALLLLLL...

thanks Lori

Krillin: FLASHHH!!

Freiza: wtf bro. your counting on me to help save your universe against the 11 others in the tournament of power. if we lose, our universe vanishes!

*meanwhile*

*i wonder if that pizza place is still delivering*

hm? what's that? my scouter is going crazy..

sheeeeeit I gotta warn Catkarot

Cool show, pretty inventive and engaging storylines, waiting for the 4th season.

I think the fact that some people think of Rick as a positive role model tells us more about the (in)humanity than the show itself.

his lives are over 9!!

CATTTT NIPPPPP...

HAAAA MEEEE...

HAAAA!!

8 / 10 bretty good, almost got me.

>>I think the fact that some people think of Rick as a positive role model tells us more about the (in)humanity than the show itself.

What cartoon character I like has nothing to do with the state of humanity.

alright, broseph

To be fair you have to have a really high IQ to understand the linear relationship of a connection between the characters you like and the state of humanity,

misaki misaki~

;)

Only fucks that take the internet too seriously blog about Rick and Morty. The fags that cosplay the series and the fucks who rip on the show over message boards. You're all a bunch of fucking fags that take the internet too fucking serious.

Go without internet for a week.

Put your phone away. Only watch TV or read. Don't get on your computer.

You can't do it. Because you take the internet that seriously.

you must have some shitty books, user.

Goddamn. What is people’s grudge with this show? Like, I know somewhere on cable/satellite right now is some sort of infomercial or boring reality show that’s a billion times worse than Rick and Morty...

So, If you don’t like the show why do you keep watching it?! I mean, if it was 1977 and your father was watching it, and he was using the only TV in the house and you sorta had no choice to watch or at least listen to it, I would understand that. But it’s 2017, there are probably at least three televisions in your house. You most likely have a phone or tablet that is capable of streaming the highly sophisticated programming you’re accustomed too. Why do you keep watching Rick and Morty?

Because you fucking love that show!

i think you may be confused lol.