Are women built like this in your country?

Are women built like this in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCNa8k40siGatjhUX5aTL77Q
youtube.com/user/samaza
nomadlist.com/cities-in-south-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's got arms like a fat baby

Who?

yes

She would be classified as obese

Or possibly American tourist

Please post some examples.

>usa
>yes

unfortunately not
it's all in the back or all in the front here
but you know what they say, "what Nature doesn't give Science could lend"

cankles general ?

>Colombia
Land of sexy af women

Negroe blood

Spic blood

White blood

Spic blood

I thought that was Angela White, i would give my left nut to creampie that Australian bitch.

t. moroccan intellectual

>tiny dick riceboy country can't handle a little THICC

unfortunately not

You're confusing me with you achmed

By the way "Mutt blood"

Sauce anyone

Tiffany capotelli, thanks

Wish she'd brap on me.

Would feel good

Who is this?

And don't act like the women here look like that. Some do. But mostly we are filled with chinks and somalis.

I'm thinking of moving to Colombia for a year. Would you recommend it for a 24 year old guy with Italian blood? Wanna work some BS tourism job while fucking Colombian girls.

yeah, but that depends where are you moving to
also what is BS tourism?

You wouldn't be able to see, considering your women are covered in garbage bags.

Sadly most of them

this post is in response to this post Which city would you recommend? I was thinking Medellin. And I don't know... tour guide or teaching english or something. I just want to fuck some thick Colombianas tho

Cancuck please

Big woman are great to grab and lick, but they aren't easy to fuck, slim girls are great for that.

Okay there buddy

Some of them are

>taking pics from a rally of the islamist party
If you want to cherry pick go ahead. I'm just sending pics of regular high schools

medellin is the best opcion but almost any city in the andean region would be ok, cartagena and santa marta are good options too
if you want beaches, if you want, check these guys videos, it would give a good view of how are things here if you're really intersted
youtube.com/channel/UCNa8k40siGatjhUX5aTL77Q
youtube.com/user/samaza

niggers niggers jews jews

I just typed "Tunisian women" in google desu. But I believe you and I am happy for Tunisia.
Thanks for the info bro! Is it easy to get Colombian women without knowing much Spanish?

i don't think so, but you just need semi decent spanish
and i think that's also implied that girls here are just like everywhere else, if you can't get girls in canada, you probably won't do much better in here

No te inquiete, si hables un poco frances, puedes entender el espanol.

Hope you're québécois

Just get your shit snipped so you won't get a bitch pregnant.

I can get girls in Canada, but I'm craving a thick Colombian girl with a big ass. Are women like this actually very common? Like a 9/10 with huge ass and thick thighs?

By the way, why is Medellin the best option? I heard Cartagena is very dangerous outside of the tourist areas, is this true?

I'm not, but my French is decent.

>Like a 9/10 with huge ass and thick thighs?
not that much, i guess the average girl is thicker than in other countries but really thick girls like the OP are not that much, you can find them but there won't be a ton of them

>By the way, why is Medellin the best option?
well it's the best city in the country for what you're looking for, moving for a short time while doing a semi-decent payed job
nomadlist.com/cities-in-south-america

>I heard Cartagena is very dangerous outside of the tourist areas, is this true?
kinda, but you don't really have to go away from the touristic areas, i guess it's not the safest option but it's one of the most popular ones

I heard that in Colombia, some cities are darker and some whiter. Are the women in Medellin light-skinned?

I love thick girls man. I need to find a Colombiana like picture attached

>Are the women in Medellin light-skinned?
yes, medellin and bucaramanga are the biggest cities with highest amount of european blood

>""""no u""""

mmmm that looks like an ass with some good jiggle

more or less

fat? yes

>dutch woman looks like oversized planks
>skinny because they bike everywhere and too tall to get fat
>just want a thicccccccc gf
fuck this gay earth

who dis

> Tiffany capotelli, thanks

the OP doesn't have any nigger blood you autism.

her face has no trace of negroe features

>>dutch woman looks like oversized planks
>>skinny because they bike everywhere and too tall to get fat
hot

Her hips + waist show negroe features

that's more than a little photoshopped which is a shame because she probably has nice hips anyway

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPHHHH

>with Italian blood
do you sincerely think anyone down here cares about you muh heritage autism?

curviness isn't a negroid feature you cuck.

hour glass figures have been considered beautiful and depicted in european art work for hundreds of years.

It's more common among negroes but has always been present in indo-europeans

Look Garden State was annoying but you don't have to shout.

*silently braps in agreement*

How's life in Tunisia?

Then learn some spanish. It´s not hard to learn spanish to a point where you can be understood. Specific things like genres, the difference between "tú" y "usted" or when tu use a tilde in a word are not really needed in basic conversation. Plus, you´d probably find someone who speaks english if need be.

I really want to marry a woman with that kind of body.

snif

need her to sit on my face and asphyxiate me

Hot 2bh

I'd insert my throbbing erect member into her wet vagina vigorously if you catch my drift

I don't get it, explain further.

You'd do it with or without consent.

Haram