Ok /b if you could get rid of any country in the world which would it be?

ok /b if you could get rid of any country in the world which would it be?

indonesia

any country with the word "slavia" in its name, or ever had the word "slavia" somewhere in its name. you know who i mean.

you make a fair point, user. toss in Burma and we've got consensus.

Africa

albania or FYROM or kosovo or any other balkan kebab shithole

US.

that would be South Korea
because there is only one true Korea-Best Korea

Saudi Arabia probably.

Yellowstone will probably take care of that.

Israel is the correct answer. 90% of the world's problems come from Israel. Once they are gone, we can move onto secondary issues like mudslimes and niggers.

say goodbye to anything practical in your life

Why? Serious question though. Muslim fugitives? Are you Aussies?

Oklahoma

:*)

Every Islamic country

> Not destroying turkey too
Faggot

Israel

Any country with white people

Germany for sure. And every person that thinks for a bit about this has to agree.

sweden

MUSLIMS

Top candidates.
US is warmongering, Saudi arabia barbaric, Israel is kinda 2nd US (or US 2nd Israel?)

German here. Why?

Unfortunatly dont got the time to explain. But long Story short, you are the problem With european union, european union being shit because of germany is the problem with the power balance worldwide. You people vanish and the World will function better and be a better place.

This.

It's too close to the crater though for anything to survive there...

North Korea

We aren't okay with politics too. There are just too much old people and idiots which vote Merkels conservatives (CDU) and SPD which crawl US in the Ass, make surveillance laws and do hardcore lobbyism. After we got € our money was half worth. In fact in last vote both partys lost together around 20% of total votes in Parlament because of their politics. But now CDU still has enough votes because of stupid old people always voting them.

Actually I chose Saudi Arabia because of the barbarism AND warmongering. Also Iran.
(You're ofcourse right with US and Israel too.)

Israel.

Pic related. its difference between vote 2013 and 2017

Serbia

To be honest... I'm more bothered about this

I choose all of the middle easst

yeah ... you're retarded

Russia.

I agree! Israel 100%
Everything else will solve itself over time.

Kill youreself you jew cuck.

Saudi arabia

>if you could get rid of any COUNTRY in the world which would it be
>MUSLIMS
do you guys even use logic and common sense anymore

just kill everyone. blow up the whole fucking earth. humans are disgusting, i don't care if you're nigger or aryan, you're all fucking scum.

france

> Frustrated virgin

No, dammit. If it wasn't for Indonesia we wouldn't have gotten The Raid: Redemption and it's sequel.

I'd go with China.

An exlopsion that big would destroy the whole planet.

Found the black boi

Rooting for Yellowstone then.