At what HDI do you start being considered first world...

At what HDI do you start being considered first world? I see a lot of memes about Italy and Spain being 3rd world but their HDI is above 0.880, which is similar to Finland and Austria, who don't get this type of bants.

An HDI above 0.800 is considered high, this includes countries like Chile, Argentina and even Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you will get the obvious answer
>hdi """""developed""""""
and probably an Argi posting graphs and stats followed by a Urgay with a bunch of papers about how Argentina data is fake

pretty obvious dark green is first world, everything else is shit

why post 13 years old picture.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL

HDI is shit. It only takes 3 factors into account that don't necessarily reflect well-being (hence oil shitholes in the middle east score high), while this one takes 44 non-meme factors into account (except for 1 that is sjw)

Even the "happiness index" is better than HDI desu

Costa rica tho

>2004
WTF user.

Sorry, wrong map.

Panama is 30.
It is over Taiwan, Spain, Poland, Japan...
Shit list, tbqh.

that's gdp
op is hdi
ma dude

Honestly, HDI is not everything. Or at least, in 2 cases. Countries like Bulgaria and Romania I found to be nicer than countries ranked "very high" like Greece. I spent two weeks in all 3 countries, and everything from the quality of infrastructure to the happiness of people was better in the former two.

According to this we're better than Romania and only slightly worse than Greece. If you showed this map to anyone from these 3 countries they'd laugh their asses off

Personally I'd say that Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Croatia are all equal, all being better than Greece
Costa Rica actually used to be first. This was like 5 years ago. Amazing place.

Why would that be? Bulgaria and Romania are identical, both having joined EU at the same time. I can see Bulgaria being better due to the lower population, as it is easier to pass reforms. Still, the difference between the two is miniscule, and the map shows this.

And Greece is just a fucking trainwreck. They are the worst of all.

yeah, sorry

Greece had a complete economic meltdown and their salaries are still several times higher than ours. Pensioners here live on $100/month

Romania is about the same but over the last 10 years they pushed some vital anti-corruption reforms. Meanwhile over here a fat mafia don owns 95% of the media and he appointed himself as the head of the FBI

how the fuck is luxembourg 87,4?

I bet you are a neckbeard NEET. People like you are a problem in your country, worldwide really. Although you are slowly improving, all you do is whine and complain. Never see the optimistic side of things. It's sad.

Your country is objectively the same as Romania, though you are probably a tad better like the map shows. And yes, as of now Greece is a bit better, but you will pass them within 10 years.

You sound like a cuck

>even Russia

Russia's a hell of a lot better than any South American shithole 2bh

too high or too low?

jesus fucking christ you are retarded