Saged and reported for spam

ffs i was eating faggot

Fuck, just peeling off the whole skin on that cheek must be amazing

op is liar

shit is on google for pages and pages

oH ShIT rLy?

Tell your skin to stop producing too much oil

An hero

Hydrofluoric acid. The acid kills the oil producing cells and you're healed.

>Hydrofluoric acid
youtube.com/watch?v=oipksRhISfM

OP wanted to know how to get rid of his acne. FH does the job.

Sport!

I can't emphasize this enough. Sport everyday and afterwards sauna (if possible).

I can't bad acne and tried everything in the isle with medium success.
After I did sport at least every two day it was almost gone.
With sport I mean physical activity where you continuously sweat for a prolonged amount of time (min 30min).
I don't know why it helps (not a dermatologist) but maybe it has something to do with the fact that when you sweat the water pushes out of the pores and cleans them. Not sure though but it helps like nothing else. Plus you get in shape.

I'd feel so self-conscious if that was me holy shit, face looks like the belly of ship, with all the barnacles attached to it.

drink bleach

Isotretinoin, a lot

Are you sure those aren't barnacles?

fucking typo

*I had bad acne and tried everything

shave it off and regrow a face

KEK

Have you tried an hero?

1. Go anywhere in the nigger bit of london
2. Fuck someone's girlfriend
3.Wait for acid attack
4.???
5.Profit

Having bad acne myself (even in my 30s) I can advise three things:

Moderate physical activity to burn off some testosterone and sweat out crap from your pores.

Wash you face as soon as you can after finishing said moderate activity. DOn't let the dirt and crap solidify back into your pores.

Find out if certain foods trigger it. Like for me, I notice I break out if I eat more than a couple chocolate morsels.

not to roast you but yo face really lookin like a pizza hut breadstick

Just wash your face and don't touch it. Exercising might help to sweat out some toxins but remember to keep your hands and face clean while doing it.

Literally just wash your face and hands each day. It took me years to figure this shit out.

put some aloe on it

That's some kind of skin disease, contact a dermatologist.

Kys

Id love to see all that get popped. I didnt have acne on my face in highschool, but god damn my shoulders and back were covered.

Ffs this thread again. Kys

How come I never had any on my face.?

Skin is always smooth.
Sometimes get a spot on my face when I use hairproducts

underrated

Step 1: Build Nukes.

I feel so much better after seeing that.

it's because acne is almost purely a hormonal thing, and for most people exercising regularly keeps their hormones in balance. food has nothing to do with it. i eat like a fat fuck either way, but when i exercise regularly i look better, sleep better, and don't feel the urge to jerk off every 20 minutes.

Skin transplation

Actually you need to monitor your digestive health. A big part of hormonal balance is regulated through bacteria and enzymes in your digestive track. So #1 stop eating GLUTEN!! #2 Get the best probiotic/enymatic supplement you can find. I recommend Dr. Wallach's line of supplements called Youngevity.

Hydrochloric acid

An Inquisitor has been informed.

Isotretinoin

I have a similar problem, though its very light compared to OPs pic. What do you consider as "exercising"? I walk long distances very often, but I don't think that helps. Its getting colder in the forest right now and the problem turns bigger than during the summer.

I'll try to get Isotretinoin again. It really helped, but I had bad times of homelessness and not eating at all, I think this caused the Acne to return.

are you in trouble or something

goddamnit

Start popping, zit bead.

Thanks user!

copypasta, but shotgun

Looks yummy.

A good old razor blade and shave it off.

contact Industrial Light and Magic, maybe

user, I have the same problem. nothin wrong with having a little acne man.

Start eating a raw potato everyday. I know it sounds crazy but i promise u it will work.

By killing yourself

Diet does have an effect on acne though. yeah exercising and washing your face and hands is great but changing your diet can be helpful as well. It varies from person to person but cutting down on sugar caffine and food colouring can make a difference.

Use a flame thrower and acid. Than use a knife for the leftovers.

hot jesus christ that's fucking disgusting
you fucking faggot fuck that fuck you
jesus nigger what the fuck
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Stick a sterilised needle in the yellow ones and drain them, genuinely helps your appearance and doesn't make it worse like popping.

shit man I just want to rake over that shit with a pimple popper

I would pay good money to pop that

Just cut off your head. That should do the trick

imagine using his pillow

your face looks like a Braille dictionary