What does Sup Forums think of Martin Luther King jr.?

What does Sup Forums think of Martin Luther King jr.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't.

I don't.

An alright bloke, but I'm so sick of the white guilt fueled media trying to make me suck his dick.

he was based.. his message was a good one..

alas, it was twisted after his death. he'd be dissapointed to see what his grandchildern have become

Never did

Would have been President one day if he wasn't shot

Epic
He was alright
He told blacks that if they wanted to get respect they had to look in the mirror and tell themselves "I am not going to dress like a hoodlum and I am not going to act like a hoodlum"
No one really took his advice very well

This exactly.
A great man who'd roll around in his grave should he know what is going on right now.

In all seriousness, the negros were far different back then from the niggers you see today. Since then their quality of life has fallen drastically, their crime levels have increased and their commitment to acting like civilized human beings has vanished.

But I guess that's all because of systemic racism.

This, there's a clear difference between black man and a nigger

Nigga manlet

>"I am not going to dress like a hoodlum and I am not going to act like a hoodlum"

Did that exist in the 50-60s?

Ban gangster rap and problem is solved.

apparently he was a notoric plagiarizer, this includes his famous i have a dream speech and his dissertation, and he cheated on his wife multiple times

his achievements may be good but as a private person he seems to be unlikable

>Since then their quality of life has fallen drastically

mmm, no. Nowadays the government will pay for everything for them.

For a black guy he was pretty great. A lot of people don't know that he still had minor niggery tendencies at times, but in the long run that doesn't matter much I suppose.

>he'd be dissapointed to see what his grandchildern have become
He'd probably think #BernVictim BLM kids were retarded as fuck.

It still doesn't compensate for all the damage they did to themselves.

Aparently
His motive was to get the black people to rise against the hate and respect themselves as people
They say this now but they don't know what it means

>he'd be dissapointed to see what his grandchildren have become

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

NIGGER

In the end Malcolm x was right, the blacks should have listened to the Garvey side desu

He was a man with good and pure intentions who was unfortunately the victim of a leftist scheme that went over his head.

That's honestly kind of a meme. Blacks on welfare aren't living lavishly, they're getting just enough to get buy without having to work. If they were successful and independent with that money, then the left wouldn't have any use for them.

A lot of them back in the 50's and 60's had decent suburban homes and vehicles, in low or no-crime areas. They've really fucked themselves hard by voting democrat for the last 4 decades.

Don't forget violent video games you faggot.

There's a water fountain labeled "black" and a water fountain labeled "white". The black water fountain falls into disrepair. Two black leaders are discussing what to do about it. Malcolm X says "We should fix it! The black people deserve a fountain just as good as whites!". Martin Luther King Jr. says "We should just take the labels off, since we're all equal inside". The white establishment decides to go with King, since it seemed like the most peaceful solution to the problem.

However of the two water fountains, the one that was black completely stopped working, and now everyone uses the white water fountain, which is now broken too.

Though we on Sup Forums like to think of niggers as being entirely subhuman animals, at least the African American far right acknowledged the existence of racial differences in values and culture between white and black Americans, and wanted to remain separate and grow their own communities by advocating for education and fighting crime and drug addiction, wanting to turn their communities into actually decent upstanding people.

But then King came along and made everyone pretend race doesn't exist, causing irreparable damage to black and white communities in America who've both stagnated since he rose to prominence.

So was Malcolm X better than MLK?

Malcolm X was some hot nigger

look at that

he's probably mixed though

MLK was pretty based.
I just read his 'I have a dream"speech again and no sane person can disagree with his demands.
He also clearly saw that the black people are responsible for their future and criticized their culture.
The SJW would probably call him a racist.

Sadly Malcom X won the narrative!

He was a good influence to the black community

Malcolm x was a black supremacist and a filthy muslim that in the end, got killed by his very own for "acting out".