Hey Sup Forums. Just another druggie who is down on her luck. Desperate for anything. Would offer my body for drugs

Hey Sup Forums. Just another druggie who is down on her luck. Desperate for anything. Would offer my body for drugs.

Anyways, how about a drug story thread? Or post what drugs you're planning on doing this weekend?

Tramadol, poppy tea and pregabalin.

lsd, alot more lsd and weed

>her
Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Weed and maybe some kratom on sunday. Got ahit to do today. My favorite combo is to take kratom, when that kicks in start drinking beam. Get fucked up, then when i start feelin sick hit the weed and level back out. I dont know if ill get that crazy this sunday rhough

Don't do drugs.

I can keem my emotions in my body. And forget about them.

Come suck my dick. No use in you dying on the street like a whore.

Hahaha only in exchange for drugs ;)

Sounds like a lit weekend

I saw a pretty hot chick on the street yesterday while driving home after work. I thought to myself what a waste. I bet she will be dead in a year or less

Ooo, Kratom is fun

Are you on drugs?
Faggot

Also, I'm not on the street, luckily. Just don't have much nor money for drugs atm

hehe. I should've taken a picture of this cashier broad at the gas station. Her eyes were barely open but open enough to see the pinpoint pupils. She was super talkative to everyone at the counter. I wanted to say to her "good dope today huh?" but didn't.

Anyways.... I haven't touched that shit for about a year now. I still have bad anxiety from the PAWS and little to no motivation. I drink 3-4 beers a night but that's the extent of my substance use.

I am trying to find some adderall though for the weekend. I am kind of completely consumed with the idea. It's ruined my weekend so far.

Probs just gonna get munted off nangs and punch cones

Yeah, his post did not make very much sense

sounds like a fuckin grand combo my man

>her
Imma have to rule 31 this thread.

Good for you! Stay clean!

I need definitions for the following words:
Munted
Nangs
Punch cones

Thanks

No... despite what the news makes you believe addicts don't just drop dead left and right. Fatal OD's are on the rise due to the new influx of heroin users and fentanyl laced shit but most addicts aren't going to die in a year. They're just going to live miserable lives for 10-30 or more years until they get their shit together.

Indeed, pregabalin mix so well with opioids, it's my favorite combination.
Pretty underrated pill imho

he didnt say from drugs

I dont know how. These people look haggard as fuck man. Ill try to take some pictures later. Also i live in el cajon, san diego, ca. Its been in the news that the homeless situation has been gacing a serious hepatitis a outbreak. Its not under control and people acually are dying

bump

yea nah

went with my friend to visit some dude knew

turns out guy was a skin head who just got out of prison

we smoke some crystal and end up shooting some

this fuckin nazi disappears for like 5 minutes, kicks the god damn door down when he comes back

guy is wearing nothing but work boots and underwear and he makes us get down on the ground and puts the fuckin shotgun on us

god damn guy thinks we're cops and starts checking our pockets and patting us down

my crazy friend gets up and attacks the guy, i jump up and help, we get the gun and pin the fucker down on the ground

we tell him to stay there... we fuckin bounce and take his shotgun

I was 18, friend was 16... Nazi was probably 40

jesus. If you weren't also on crystal I doubt you'd have stood a chance.

bump

Agree, drugs save lives.

1. Tits w/ Timestamp or GTFO
2. Sharpie in pooper (how many can you fit in there? The more the merrier!)

This is so we know you're real. Also, tits and ass.

does the follow sentence translate in europe:
your mom is a ugly fat cunt

I got a gram of coke last night and my dealer threw in some free meth, she said to eat it instead of smoking it... should I?

Tits or gtgo.

It will last even longer if you eat it I imagine. So you'll be up for 5 days instead of 3.

Maybe

Pass :P Tits for drugs

yeah it was insane... lucky for us the guy wasn't a physical specimen, not a large guy by any means

bump

bump for what? this thread is over

I saw on security camera after getting a call people shooting up behind a church. I found the person who was shooting up and trespassing. When I approached he ran like a bitch.

I tackled the fuck out of him in a restaurant and arrested his ass.

Inside his backpack I found everything for a shake and bake meth lab and charged that little faggot with methamphetamine precursors along with other shit.

Drug stories, so fun!

>I arrested him
>I charged him
you didn't do shit you wannabe cop faggot

The classic

This is why forcing someone to get addicted to heroin is probably the best revenge for fucking with someone you care for. You can get them high and addicted, then make them detox chained up with the hit visible and repeat for a couple months/years. Once they'll do anything for the hit, you can release them into a shitty area. You'll never get in trouble because they'll probably be too busy looking for a fix to even remember to go to the cops.

Where you from

>maybe some kratom
Whatever happened to the german reports about people getting liverfailure after consuming impure imported kratom?

I never bothered trying after these came up.

MD, usa

Nearby. :) don't want to say much BC cops.

Did you even read the story?

dang, id love to meet and chill D: It's hard to find people in this area...

Why would you do that to someone you care for? wtf.

Spammm

Would be interesting if we got along. Its a long story but maybe we talk for a bit. BTW did you make 2 threads?

The withdrawls

We should talk. Number? Steam? Maybe we would get along.

No, I only made this one. I'm down to talk

yes, "she" did make 2 threads

Pfft, that's scam. I'll timestamp my tits, bet. I'll deliver.

>Also, I'm not on the street

yet

COP

High on life :)

OK got it you should delete that post tho now

I offer you 100 $ and few lines of coke plus some blunts of weed for night of relentless fucking if you dont have aids
... Contact me on [email protected] will come to your place ... See you

i smoke 420 daily, seem to be one of the best performing students in my class only when i do math i panic a bit haha

>tfw living a great life because I never injected marojiana

>inb4 OP is a fuckin narc

i've got a great story, someone close to me got a bad batch of H and oded alone in his apartment. drugs are so cool man xDDDD.

junkies all deserve to die, fucking weaklings

1) Nice dubs
2)wont post tits, willing to sell self on B for drugs though

Fuckin priorities

Tits. Timestamped.

put them back please

Tits

I'm high on Jesus

is your name sandra?

No

mmm, you'd make a nice hucow

almost got the double chin out of the picture
almost

>until they get their shit together
that almost never happens

Way I was holding shirt

bump

bump

I feel this. Smoked ganja every day since I was 16 and maintained a 4.0 gpa.

I dont know. Im in the states. Been taking it on and off for like a year. If anything it has decreased my drinking habit. I used to drink at least 1.75 liters of liquor a week. Now im down to about 4 or 5 (2) ounce shots a week. Drinking isnt an every day occurrence anymore. Id say i take kratom about 4-5 days of the week. My dose is 8 grams, i use it pseudo-medicinally, if you will. I suffered a broken hand last year and had surgery and recieved a plate and screws. It still hurts a lot. Some days after coming home from work it helps to medicate myself. I hate being in pain all the time.

Sometimes on the weekend though i will do the trifecta though and get fuzzled.

Former opana and Dilly IV junkie. Spent summer in rehab now on methadone treatment and working 50+ hrs a week at a very stable job. Getting clean is the best thing that ever happened to me. My scars are surprisingly healing up pretty well.

>If anything it has decreased my drinking habit
When it hit the german drug-scene a lot of people used it to ease out their opiate or alcohol addictions, so yeah, if it works for you keep at it; But do yourself a favor and get your liver checked just in case

When I was 16 I was riding my motorcycle to work. A man ran a stop sign and hit me, breaking my pelvis and destroying my career plans. The doctors prescribe me hydrocodone and I've been hooked ever since. That was 10 years ago, and I'm in the same boat as you. I would sell my body 4 any kind of opiates right now. I just took my last Hydro and I don't know when I'm going to be able to get anymore. I haven't been able to get a prescription for hydro in a long time.

would fuck

Look on the bright side you'll be able to finally shit again

Kratom is extremely mild... why are you anons talking like it's drugs

Buddy got killed by fentanyl laced shit so now I'm too paranoid to do anything but weed anymore

Probably for the best I suppose

for drugs? hahaha ;)

Good job! For me, I'm just hooked on the feeling. Maybe one day I'll get clean.

Oh If only there were some kind of website where you could search for things on the internets

Take 10 grams and tell me it isnt a drug.

Good point man

Top kek

Yes

did some blow yesterday while at a party drinking with friends
Im actually about to take a dab right now

Hope you die. I can't stand junkie fucks

That's what we're all hooked on lol I even loved the pain of the needle and would get 22g just so I could feel the needle enter after the 29g was just a basic thing for me. It took me 7 years to get clean but I'm only 4 in a half months down. The longest I've ever been clean in the 13 years of being a junkie. This has been the best thing to ever happen to me. Next is methadone but I don't get any feeling off it but it does help my cravings but I don't really consider it me not being clean like a bunch of normies would that have never been in our shoes. It's a tough life. Every girl I've known to become a junkie within 2 years begin to sell their bodies and suck mad dick for just a shot or hit or line. It's crazy and yet sad. Through my entire addiction I never did sexual favors and I'm branched in a very lucky, small few who never have but every girl has so either you do or you will start.

I'm down then ;)