What's your favorite kind of pizza Sup Forums?

What's your favorite kind of pizza Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nonudefreecom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Supreme with prawns as an added bonus. fuck yall with your cheese pizza shit.

This photographer had to be an user cracking a joke.

You can't leave Cheese Pizza laying around too long or it will get Too Old

Cheese

Theres this place near my house that makes pizza with the toppings under the cheese. So my favorite is a pepperoni pizza from that place.
Also nice cp joke.

Sounds like all the nice fat gets cooked in between the layers. Great idea

Hmmmm...

Cant tell if you're being sarcastic. Its a stoner pizza place. They make msot of there money off crazy shit.

>seafood on pizza

absolutely horrific

prawns, really?

I like very young pizza

I see what you did there

Italian here, can confirm that's a thing.
My favourite has got tuna and onion on it.

How does that taste??? WTF

Tell you what, imagine a hot freshly made pizza with tuna, onions and any other shit you like, now look at it, close your eyes and smell the rich flavor . Now open your eyes and........ shove it up your asshole!

Cheese is best

BBQ Chicken Master Race

1. Plain cheese
2. Buff chick
3. Margherita
4. Steak and onions

pep

pizza onions make me gassy

Buffala or Cippolla

Is all the pizza fat going to her chest?

My lifetime pizza preference progression:

Childhood- Pepperoni

high school- Hawaiian

italian sausage/onion/bell pepper

deep dish cheese, extra sauce

Now, it's normal or traditional crust (just not crispy thin) plain cheese, normal everything. I've since realized if it's good quality pizza, you don't need it to make it into a multi topping casserole pie, or anything else. Stands on its own

the joke

----

---

you

Who are you people that eat iust cheese pizza? That's like eating a bread sandwich... it's not done yet, it's just the basic ingredients to start a pizza. I can't believe you would pay for this lol

Going to Chicago to try a proper deep dish pizza with the girlfriend tonight, fams. Gonna go to Giordanos. I am excited.

she's cute. she model or anything?

omg u dont get the joke lol xD summer is over so leave f4gg0t

it's Francesca

I like pizza with meatballs

Cheese. Ground beef second

I get the joke but you people do exist and I'll never understand the logic

Giordono's is pretty good. Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder has a pizza pot pie that's really good. Also, go to Wildberries for breakfast and get the Wildberry Bliss pancakes. Chicago (and surrounding areas) has some of the best restaurants in the country. Was there for navy boot camp and A school.

current favorite is: Chicken, Pineapple and curry spice. it has a nice blend of sweet and savory.

Id kill for a jellyfishpizza

It tastes good. I pay for things that taste good, is that so hard to wrap your mind around?

tomatoe sauce

Is this a cp thread or actually a thread about pizza

every thread about pizza is just a bunch of people waiting around for someone to post cp, don't kid yourself.

Actually about pizza, like always. No one dares nowadays ;)

pasta too

mods, mods, mods...get in here and save us all from what could happen...also remove all statues of pizza in all towns and cities.

Cream sauce, onions, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, noodles.

not sure if intentional shit-tier b8 or just shit-tier b8

nonudefreecom

click around, check out this site's redirects.

Mooods

Bacon, Mushrooms and black olives on thin crust.

well don't mind me then ;)

Chocolate

Meat-lovers or Hawaiian.

What’s her Instagram ?

i like your other tabs

hand tossed
bbq sauce not pizza sauce
sausage
pepperoni
no cheese

Is she trying to become a land whale?

comet pizza

Yes.

I like plain old cheese pizza. Meat toppings aren't bad but most of the time they make the pizza very greasy and vegetable toppings usually get soggy.

Pizza Margherita is another favorite of mine but most pizza places where I live don't make it for some reason.

a good'ol comet cheese pizza.

I have never been a fan of just plain cheese either. Though a few months ago while i was working in New Jersy i stopped for a slice. All they had premade slices of was cheese so that's what i got. It was a strange kind of pizza real thin crust and had spots with no cheese on it but it was one of the best pizzas i have ever had.

GTFO of here with your spirit cooking!

>
being this new

If the cheese is a bit spicy it can be amazing.

I had Giordano's and Lou Malnati's when i was there. I found the latter to be the superior of the two.

Some Disney channel actress. Capaldi last name

cheapest frozen pizza and add a lot of cheese, sausage and bacon. eat with ketchup and remoulade

holy FUCK

>projecting this hard

Is that baccis

Not-American piazza.

you might as well just buy some pizza dough and make your own then.

wrong image

New York style cheese pizza

New Haven style red pie with roasted garlic, fresh basil, proscuitto and fresh grated parm.

REDHEAD

Pizza is disgusting and unhealthy unless it’s vegan. Stop eating dead animals.

fuck off veggie

Not an argument. Try again.

Mmmmm with Alfredo sauce and some spinach yum yum

why do you care so much?

I care about other sentient beings, unlike you apparently.

Eat shit and die?

I wanna see that firecrotch.

>Not an argument
of course not,
your opinion is invalid, thats all

I wouldn’t recommend eating feces but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Sorry, honey, but claiming my opinion is invalid is a baseless assertion unless you have real logical reasons it is so. Try again.

when its chain pizzas, usually pan/deepdish with pepperoni, jalepenos, pineapples, extracheese and spinach if its available. If its from an upscale pizzeria then pesto with jalepenos, mozzerlla slices and spinache

>kebab pizza
>(from Sweden)
In my youth, Sweden was a bastion of blond and blue people.
This makes me sadder than watching California crumble into a cesspool.

Congratulations. You are an anomaly amongst men.

Because I used to care and honeslty it gets you nowhere, your sentiment will only be an exploit for the weak and the greedy

Wrong. Empathy is part of every human that isn’t a sociopath.

wrong. empathy to your extent is an anomaly, most humans eat meat like they evolved to

Wrong, sorry. Really pathetic you decided to become an apathetic road bump.

Yeah as long as you dgaf about crust the frozen pizza is the way to go. The cheap ones are really bland but if you do what the other guy said and add your own toppings and whatever honestly doesn't seem like a bad idea. Def a pretty big difference in heating up a frozen and making your whole own pizza tho