How to tell that Trump is shitting bricks over the Mueller Russiagate indictments

How to tell that Trump is shitting bricks over the Mueller Russiagate indictments.

Ramping up attacks on Hillary

Russiantrumpfagspambot is back from hiatus to ruin all negative Trump threads.

They are desperate as fuck.

oh he's triggered alright

The Whitehouse just declined to comment on it. You know Little Donnie is sweating buckets if he's declining to comment.

Here's a short list

Deeeeeeeflection! Do you get paid for this, or are you just a loyal little bootlicker?

yep

This is a last ditch effort by Mueller to stay out of jail. He knows that there is direct evidence that he, Comby, Obama, the Clintons, and Eric Holder colluded with the Russians to sell US Uranium Reserves to the Russians. That there is evidence of bribery and abuse of power. That there is evidence of pay to play. That there is evidence he has lied to FBI agents (a crime) and to Congress (another crime).

I can't wait the the rivers of sweet lefty tears on this one, it's going to be the 2016 election all over again.

>I can't wait the the rivers of sweet lefty tears on this one, it's going to be the 2016 election all over again.

:^)

They're very good at strategic distractions. Doubt they'll be able to keep it up for 4 years.

Hopefully it's Flynn or Paul Manafort. They have the most dirt

>Uranium One

That happened 7 years ago. Let's be real user

>Doubt they'll be able to keep it up for 4 years.

or have to.

Left wing faggots are going to need padded walls and a straight jacket Monday, I literally can't wait, it will be glorious!

Sorry, I spotted a typo. Should be *right* wing faggots. It's okay Mr. Russia troll I know how you get paid by the post and make typos sometimes :)

>yfw Monday Clinton, Podesta and a few other DNC dregs get indicted for collusion with Russia

It could be a Clinton/DNC faggot but I doubt it. Hopefully it's Flynn because Trump tried to protect him and ask loyalty from Comey over it. That's obstruction. If it is a Trump fag be ready for the shit storm of whataboutism

hell yeah they're desperate

have you ever seen a President go lame-duck in his first 9 months?

I’m not russia! YOURE russia lol

>muh Russianz!
Found the ShareBlue shillbot lol

keep throwing spaghetti against the wall. none of it sticks. but keep trying if you need that to keep your head from exploding.

does political debate even happened any more or is it all just idiots grandstanding

>President go lame-duck in his first 9 months?

arguably William Henry Harrison. for obvious reasons.

Actually, I could see Podesta going down but that's because he was working with Manafort. When this is all said and done it will be Trumpanzees 1 - America 69

The latter. Any attempt at debate is usually met with an ad hominem attacks and it just disintegrates from there

When Hill-dawg's people start swinging from nooses monday, half of you snowflakes are going to need to be institutionalized. The other half will probably have to be put down :^)

>Podesta going down but that's because he was working with Manafort.

and Roger Fucking Stone.

He never did get raked over the coals for pimping his wife out in swinger magazines.

pic related: his whore wife who he pimped out in swinger magazines

nice call, though as you allude Harrison had the excuse that he died 31 days in

She’s not in office. DT and HC are both corrupt, but only one is the president. Prosecute them both, but 45 takes priority.

>and Roger Fucking Stone.
>He never did get raked over the coals for pimping his wife out in swinger magazines.
>pic related: his whore wife who he pimped out in swinger magazines

Roger Stone, a literal cuck, is probably the one who changed it to mean something else. the fucking cuck.

She had to have been blacked at least once, or at least shitted

awesome full house and awesome answer. no one has ever even replied let alone know what it meant in 9 months

congrats, you won the internet today user.

>does political debate even happened any more
Not really, all we've had from the libshits is a constant stream of bitch tears since Nov 9th lol The problem is Republicans have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye and come back from it stronger, whereas liberals just smash up peoples property and go hide from reality in their safe spaces and cry.

no doubt. while roger sat in the corner watching and playing with his flaccid micropenis.

Beep mother fuckers.
Checked

It makes sense that the real cucks are Trump supporters

They bent over for Putin and want 'daddy' to roger them good and hard

I guess what I'm saying is Trump supporters seem to be the majority of cucks and sissies

"your a left wing cuck" "your a right wing faggot" "
add the words cunt and white and black trump clinton

and you have your self a new debate kit,

best used with no knowledge of subject at all

checked back at ya player

>no doubt. while roger sat in the corner watching and playing with his flaccid micropenis.

and then begged for them to let him lick the guy's asshole while he creampied the wife

he checks the full house with a full house

Funny thing is that Muller is a republican and he didn't hire congressmen he hired lawyers. This isn't a partisan debate.

Yep your at the proof that proves the rule lol
not debate just rhetoric

pretty much every major liberal fake news outlet has primed the pump for negative shit about hillary to come out, I can't wait bathe in the hot libby tears

>everything I don't like is Fake News
>did you hear that on CNN?
>I'll bet you watch CNN, huh?
>t. CNN
>$1.50
>share blue
>b b but what about Hillary?!!
>what about emailbenghaziuraniam!.!!!

>The problem is Republicans have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye
HahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Getting trippy in here

You think that will stop Trumpians and Bannonites? They thrive on zero facts.

>you're
Uneducated liberal retard detected :^)

If you think left-wingers even care about Hillary anymore, I’ve got some bad news for you. Most of them see her as the sole reason the dems got BTFO. I don’t think anyone would weep if she went to prison.

This retarded mongo got triggered

His point is valid though, and you just proved it again, friendo.

>ten IPs
The shill game is strong

It’s the left shills and right shills samefagging one another

Checked and no it doesn't stop them. For some reason they think Hillary is being charged. Not Mueller's job it investigate Hillary. I might go over to /pol and post that this is in fact the case. It be funny to see how far they run with it by Monday.

Time to dig out those dusty old “it’s habbening” memes again

Yep, someone turned on the ShareBlue shillbots, their desperation is delicious! :^)

>shareblue meme
You probably still believe the stale old derp state meme too

It's Mueller Time!

yep of course one spelling mistake make me uneducated, I would say you assuming that, would be the bigger issue. also you're assumption that I am liberal

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT CORRUPT AT ALL GUYS I SWEAR
You're showing your hand too much shill-kun. Lefties and righties agree that there is massive collusion and corruption in the government.

You made your bed lefty, now you lie in it. It was your SJW cunts who turned political discourse into
>WOW YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND A RACIST BIGOT!
Too bad for you that doesn't win people over like your pals at the ISD think

some one admitting another has a valid point on Sup Forums

Has Hell frozen over

so motherfucking saved

I never said it wasn’t corrupt. But a lot of fags seem to think the private sector isn’t complicit in this. Overturn the citizens united v. FEC decisión and I’ll be right there with you.

>der Juden hat komme

>this is what delusional retards who watch faux news actually believe

prepare for a reality check

Si they copied the SJW tactic and threw in some virtue signaling to boot? So they’re basically helping to destroy society just like the SJWs, which means they’re both ironically anti American. Hmm

>>You made your bed lefty, now you lie in it. It was your SJW cunts who turned political discourse into
>>WOW YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND A RACIST BIGOT!
>>Too bad for you that doesn't win people over like your pals at the ISD think!

Is that you doing the thing you're blaming me for in the same comment well that fresh insanity

This. Fucking this. I have been telling everybody this for fucking ever.
The lefties lose because they suck at debating so the resort to name calling. When hve you ever liked a person who name called you or other people. It's fucking annoying and it's get you nowhere.
Trump 2020

Hurr trump will never win
Hurr electors will vote against him
Hurr drumptards

but trump is an horrible person, a racist and a bigot

He is pretty transparent about it, that's why you neo-nazi scum and white supremacists like him, because he's openly white trash like you

not sure the dude gets hypocrisy

Trumpians will suffer the same fate as the name-calling lefties. I’m actually looking for a moderate/centrist in all this. I don’t like having to choose between two trains to crazytown

shitposting is not a counter argument

get ready for some serious butthurt when Mueller starts dropping bombs

>vague generalizations with no actual subject. Just "they"

Hopefully trump will be an hero too

I hate trump but unfortunately I think you are right.

I’m bracing for an all caps reply

>drops resignation letter

The trumpettes, genius.

The left name called everybody and said "if you arn't with us you are against is" effectively forcing everybody out of the middle. It just so happen more people went right then left.
And now you have Trump.
Thank the left for Trump.
If you want somebody to be mad at be mad at the left

I think both sides have been a bit heavy in shit slinging and lack of debate

saved!!

Right? Just water down your beliefs!
Well I guess it's ok if my wife sucks Jamals shaft as long as she doesn't fall in love with him!

I don't prefer Trump either I just hate the left because of all this bullshit. I want to see them suffer.

I’m not mad at anyone. Just disappointed that no one is taking responsibility for anything on both sides. Just finger pointing and blaming.

nah, I wanna see Manafort, Kushner, Flynn and Trump Jr get charged and indicted, and forced to sell out the old fart to avoid prison.
Actually Flynn might not even be able to do that, he's very likely going to prison anyway.

Then I wanna see the old retard impeached and once he's a normal citizen again, charged and imprisoned for the traitor he is.
At that point, he can an hero in prison, I don't care anymore.
And yes, I'd be ok with president Pence, he's an asshole but not an unstable retard.

ohh please I hope he does
(hate Sup Forums sometimes a great platform ruined by the people its self)

Can't believe how many channers got cucked by trump and republicans

>Uses the word trumpettes unironically.
>ironically and sarcastically calls others geniuses

This is why you are losing

not gonna happen. keep throwing that spaghetti against the wall though

protip: the only place "pressure is mounting" is in FOX "News" headlines

It’s called compromise, not dilution. It’s how this democracy used to work before the private sector bought it back in the late 70s. Most of you on here have never experienced a real democratic republic.

>Mueller totally looks like the kind of guy who gives up under pressure from trumptards

delusional idiot

Yeah but one side is right and the other is wrong. If I finger point and blame you for shit you actaully did then its not bad. If I make shit up like CNN and try to finger point and blame then i'm a fucking retard

>calls someone a racist
>also calls them white trash
smh

One side breaking the law