Hey Sup Forums, I really need a gaming PC but don't know what to get. Can anyone help me? I have a budget of $1500...

Hey Sup Forums, I really need a gaming PC but don't know what to get. Can anyone help me? I have a budget of $1500, what is the best I can get with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/b4BwxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1500$ AHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Dude, you’re gettin a dell

Faggot

it's like the worst time ever to buy a gaming PC. if you can wait for a few months, wait.

$1500 right now will get you a PC worth $1100 5 months ago.

www.logicalincrements.com

what ^ said
>

This I actually just built a computer and ddr4 is so expensive I should be waited

Get a Cybertron PC on Amazon they're pretty cheap and have decent enough specs.

Wait til when

You're going to regret waiting indefinitely for user to tell you it's okay. There's nothing wrong with cheaping out on a gaming rig and adding more to it later.

+1 +1 +1
RAM price is fucking high because tldr since they put more powerful componants like this in smartphone and other shit too, the demand and the prices get higher
Blabka, it's not cheap at the moment. either wait for chrismas promo to jump on some very good promo or just wait til the fucking multi-billionaire brand calm their tits and lower the fuck down of the prices of their componants.
Also my english is shit fuck you too you're welcome

pcpartpicker.com/list/b4BwxY
Build's not perfect, but considering prices right now, this is what you're stuck with. It'll work perfectly for you if all you want to do is game on high settings, but I don't know how it'll handle streaming or video encoding.

I'm not op but I want to get a new rig my shits like 5 years old. Was gunna wait til black Friday I have a similar budget to op

If you can wait then wait, just saying there's nothing wrong with starting your build and leaving room for the more expensive parts.

nobody knows, to be honest. prices have been inflated wince mid-july. higher production numbers before christmas may help a bit. 1070ti release may help a bit.
if you absolutely have to, just buy it. if you can wait, you may save a few hundred bucks.

Forgot to mention you also still have about 100 bucks left over to cover shipping and shit. If you're the kind of person to take advantage of rebates, you'd have about 60 bucks leftover to upgrade whatever you want, but I never use rebates, so I didn't factor them in.

Also, get a network card if you need one. I forgot.

ram and graphics card are both too expensive right now. some intel mainboards are also overpriced due to the compatibility loss between 7 and 8-series chips.

>a network card
oh hello grandpa. we've started putting those into mainboards now.

>completely anonymous
>people still acting alpha as fuck to make themselves look/feel better

No one gives a fuck if you have a dope computer. Just give the man some advice.

I meant for wifi. I use wifi, which is why I mentioned it.

>I use wifi

kys

fair enough. sometimes the router is too far away for cable..

I prefer Ethernet cables. My routers Wi-Fi occasionally stops sending signal like once a month but the Ethernet cable never stops. Also it just feels faster to me

Not everyone has the luxury of living with their parents rent-free for 40 years. Some of us can't whine and bitch until daddy comes and runs an ethernet cable through 50 feet of drywall just so we can have a little faster internet.

If I had the option to use ethernet, I would, but the router isn't mine, and it's not in a public area, so running cables through the wall would be the only option, and I'm not willing to do that. Use Ethernet if you can, if you can't, get a network card like I said.

This.

Yeah true. There's also those really cheap USB antennas. Not sure how reliable those are but I have a friend who has uses one. His internet seems good for speed and reliability.

wifi sucks, lol, sorry to hear user

If you lived by yourself you can determine where to put the router yourself. If you need to rely on Wi-Fi cause you can't route your own cables it makes you look more like a kid whose parents refuse to allow him to run cables.

case: your taste
cpu: ryzen 5 whatever
gpu: gtx 1070
mobo: z270 or whatever the best is called
ram: 16 - 32GB
accesories: PCIe wifi card

Roommates, bud.

you should also probably by 2 x 8 gn not 4 x 4 gb to save costs

Black Friday/Cyber Monday or December 26th. Even if the former 2 aren't as good as retailers want us to believe it's still better than now.

If you're going to upgrade soon, 2x8 is better, since it gives you the option to go to 32gig, but if it's not going to be upgraded, 4x4 gives you quad-channel memory, which is superior.

I bought a gaming pc. Ranking the games I've played more than five minutes so far:
>1.: pubg
>2.: witcher 3
>1000,000. resident evil 7
New games (like RE7) are pretty meh. But maybe Bannerlord will be fun assuming it's not vaporware.