$25 an hour seem like a good price to whore her?

$25 an hour seem like a good price to whore her?

Paying $25? Bargain.
Pimping her out? Damn, son, ya dumb nigga.

Heart shaped ass for reference

$50 better?

how much for 14 minutes?

$10?

$5?

Shes my step daughter so I don't have any direct tit shots

500$ for a weekend.

That sounds pretty good

10.000$ to keep her and a Ticket to Slovenská republika.

Sorry not for permanent sale, though I appreciate the interests

too bad.

moooorrreee

id impregnate her for free

$100

Wow very nice

150$

Awesome! Though I feel I need to say, this isn't a bid, we're low on cash and shes offered to pick up some as part of her rent, looking for a fair price for my friends

Yeah I'll book her, contact info pls

Shit, I’d tip her an extra 25. Great price, I assume bareback bj and I get to cum multiple times.

You NZ?

Bareback bj though condoms for vaginal and anal, and yes by time not by amount

I have probs with condoms for cunt and ass. How’s her mom? Any chance of a double team hour?

No probs I mean.

I doubt it sorry, plus I'm a little jealous when it comes to my wife to be honest,

I think I'm going to take off now, you guys have given some great feedback

I'll stick around a little bit longer, we're still testing the idea at the moment, but if you want to leave a contact email, even a throw away I can get back to you?

post more pics

Couple more then I'm taking off for the night

what are her nipples like?

Big and surprisingly dark you can see a bit of them in this pic

i'd pay $150

Awesome, I think I'm going to settle on that and see what both her and my mates say, it's a good starting place anyway

Honestly, $150 is a great rate for an hour with an awesome girl. And if she’s open to making videos I buy those (I’m sure we’re nowhere near each other unfortunately). Email readhed at yahoo and we can talk.

[email protected]

Awesome, I'll have a chat with her, I know she said she wasn't really keen on group jobs and wants double and she said bestiality is almost completely out, so that'll be a lot, but shes pretty open to basic fucking, movies could be an idea as well, I'll bring it up

If it makes her feel better, most of her clients will be easygoing and nice. When I rent a girl I’m usually up for just mutual oral and fucking and a little cuddling after.

Now videos...I love paying for jerk off instruction and role play solo videos. Always keep them private, but she could always make more bank for y’all by putting up a clip store.

Awesome, I think she'll be happy to hear that honestly, I think we're going to start small and go from there anyway, thanks a lot user you've been a massive help.

I'm taking off for the night, thanks for everything

Goodnight, good luck, and don’t forget to drop us an email

fucking only 25 bucks? are you retarded?