TRAP ALERT!

kek, close enough

>ywn get licked by kitten

Calling it now its a trap.

these kinds of threads is why she isnt posting anymore

rong, is kitten

But no Adam's apple????

lel those socks are at the breaking point

I don't get the hype for this one. She looks like an average 5/10 high school girl and the "stein" nose kills it even further

shes still active, juist not here

this guy gets it

Then get the fuck off the thread faggot

No I'm going to stick around and complain

she stopped posting on her tumblr and kik too ya beta orbiter

Easily an 8/10, and the fact that there could be a penis between those legs brings her up to a 9 in my book

>yfw i talk with her erryday

but she posted those new hair pics the other day?

yesterday she left
i talk to her via other means ya cunt

what do you mean?

if you were in the thread you'd know, she's gonna be gone for a while

than wtf are you being a cunt about?

post screencap or stfu

nigga the thread is gone, dont you know how Sup Forums works

>called user a nig
>didnt screencap an important thread

>implying that is important
nigga you some real beta orbiter to think that is important aint ya

Stop arguing faggots and post Kitten

>beta orbiter
you are literally the dumbest nigger on this chan

>Do me a solid boys and dump
I came ITT to find Andy's log
I was disappointed.

>no bulge
>suspicious

fine

Pretty decent bust for somebody not on HRT, and pretty narrow shoulders for somebody born a boy, even more suspicious lol

who this ???
she is so fucking delicious !!!

>those soft plump perfect lips tho

Kitten, she's been posting on Sup Forums for over a month now, turned eighteen the other day, so hopefully we can expect nudes sometime (also we're unsure as to her actual sex, she's the most ambiguous trap I've come across)

where can i contact this person

I'd put a baby in this chick if you know what I mean

she isnt gonna do nudes, maybe show her tits, thats what she told me on kik

what's her kik?

i'd tell you but she stopped using that (alongside posting here and her tumblr) so it would be pretty worthless

sad. what's their tumblr?

>fake news

i dont know her tumblr sorry, she does have pics on there and thats all i know

thanks anyways, lad

bamp

fuck that's hot, really hope she doesnt have a dick.

Bless you

>solid
>dump

shes a gril, no worries

gotta add her on steam now

Tumblr is Lotus-void DOT tumblr DOT com, she's not inactive, she answered a couple of asks earlier today, she just said she was taking a break from Sup Forums, since it's getting rather toxic here and she's not having fun anymore. I'm sure she'll be back sometime tho

(also again, no Adam's apple, looking more and more like she actually is a girl)

Anybody know her steam?

no sir

you guys check her tags on the right

fuck

this is fake. just fapped to her. I'm not fucking gay.

Yeah, and she said she was a trap here, doesn't necessarily mean she was telling the truth. Hell, she lied about her age, she was actually seventeen during her time posting here, I'm still not 100% sure what's between her legs

Reiterating my point again with this pic, no bulge, not even a small one, and I have no idea how she'd manage to tuck while sitting like that.

/thread

No bulge here either, see what I'm saying? I'm still convinced this is a girl lol.

Those wide hips and thicc legs tho

bump

she said shes always had low T, and was taking blockers, so if she has a penor its probably tiny, therefore no bulge

holy jesus fucking christ i havent seen this pic before but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Still doubt it, there's be something there at least, a penis+testicles stick out regardless of their size, and there's no evidence of that on her pics. Also I've never seen a tranny (who hasn't been on HRT for at least ten years) with hips and legs as defined as her, her feet look pretty small too, Jesus dude, everything is pointing to her being a biological girl, the only argument to say otherwise is her word.

that still doesn't explain her tiny girl feet and thick feminine thighs, I've seen trannies with massive feet, I've even seen actual girls with feet bigger than those

holy fuck those thighs, they look so plump and gorgeous

I can see your point, those are some very small feet, abnormally small for a boy.

I'm still pretty dead-set on believing she's a girl, but even if on the off chance she turns out to have a penis, I won't even care, she's too adorable o.o

buuuuump need more kitten

Those little feet and painted toes are a godsend

Possibly the most compelling evidence of all (minus a picture of her genitals, which I doubt we'll get for the time being) that she's a girl is in this picture -- no boy, tranny, crossdresser, or trap naturally as thighs and hips this big, those shoulders are also a dead giveaway, they look too narrow to be on a boy.

Those are girls' hips, no question about that

>no sign of facial hair
>small looking hands
>feminine jawline

If you look closely enough, you can tell that what you think it is a bust, it is actually a male chest. Furthermore, if you look closely to her arms, you can tell that they are kinda muscular, as well as her hands. Finally, even though her face is super passable, you can tell that she has a masculine nose.

She's a bit thick, hence the big arms, and she definitely has breasts, I've seen enough pictures now to know, they're not too big or anything, but they look like semi-developed female boobs. Her nose looks pretty standard to me, maybe I just don't see what you see. Her hands look nothing more than a bit chubby, but I'd put that down to baby fat, as I said, she looks like a semi-developed girl, hasn't lost the baby fat in her face and other areas.