If japs, chinese have higher IQ, why are whites the master race?

If japs, chinese have higher IQ, why are whites the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women aren't asking for their IQ score when they're standing naked in front of them with their tiny erect yellow dicks out

Atomic bombs

>muh dik

they dont have higher IQ. its about determination and level of education. if you make IQ tests in some chink villages you get 80. Also white americans despite having so much white trash have average IQ 107, so same as japs while japs doesnt have so much low class citizens so you can assume that whites have much more geniuses. it rly doesnt matter if average iq in country is 104 or 110, progress is made by people with IQ around 140+. thats why europe got so much ahead.

>China still can't into basic standard of living
>China reports Chinese people are super smart
>retards actually believe this
We've got turkish rape babies like you bringing down our average.

They have a slightly Larger IQ but only East Asians like Japanese and Korean.

The other Asians like Filipino or Thai have lower IQ. On average the Asian race is pretty much equal to caucasian one

How can you know that you are not a Turk rape baby? You have no idea where your ancestors were 100 years ago

Because Asians have computer type intellect. They're not particularly creative. Case in point, gunpowder. Chinks used it to propel arrows for limited effect. Europeans figured out how to use it to propel iron balls for devastating effect both to men and structures.

>100 years ago
Except I'm not actually a fatherless dindu and my family has hundreds of years worth of genealogy records.

Have you looked up both sides of your family? You know your ancestors could be turk rape babies from 400 years ago?

because being smart isn't everything.
jews beat white people despite being way shittier

asian countries are not cucked so how is white master race again?

They have no Aristotle or Aquinas

This
And fuck you with your shit tier thread

If jews rule the whites, why are whites the master race?

whites aren't the master race clearly
they are so cucked and can't do anything about it

Whites are ruled by Jews though.

>asian
>canada flag
why am i not surprised

WTF?

Whites took over like 90% of the globe in a few hundred years. Asians make veiled threats while controlling less then 5% of the global land mass. Not to mention any battle statistics ok wiki of whites vs Asians or any other non whites where the non whites get rekt at like a 20:1 kd ratio.

Yes ATM whites are cucked and it's not looking good but at the same time they still technically are in charge of the world. If millions of shitskins keep pouring into Europe and raping and killing people it's only one can safely assume something resembling a 4th reich will likely occur

better social skills

>if you make IQ tests in some chink villages you get 80

This is true. The level of retardation I experience among the nongs can't be completely chalked up as a lack of education.

They are smarter than us but there's no point being smart if you don't make use of it.
Nips have always been self centered and while they've often been at war between themselves, their tiny kingdoms didn't have the means to push innovation as much as power houses like France, the U-K, Germany and more recently the USA did to beat the competition.
Nowadays nothing has changed. While they are seemingly "innovating" with their robots, they are so self centered that they use their intelligence to developp robots that will help their old people whereas the US developp robots that will kill people overseas. Guess who will end up on top once again ? White people

do you want to know why ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

Asians have similar IQ to Whites.

The mean IQ of Chinese in both rural and urban areas is 103, the same as non-Hispanic White Americans. Cities like Shanghai are often extrapolated for the rest of the country, but Shanghai is the most developed city on the Mainland which would create a skewed population distribution. As well, because of the Hukou system, the Chinese government control internal rural-to-urban migration in their country that artificially inflates the IQ (the rich and educated have been prioritized). As well, migrant workers and their children that number in the millions in these Tier-1 cities are forbidden from partaking in proxies for IQ (like scholastic testing).

Japan and Korea are mainly mono-ethnic countries and if you look at individual ethnicities in Europe and not national IQs, the Dutch and Southern Germans for instance, have IQ scores in similar ranges as them (105-106).

East Asians in the West are mostly the product of relatively recent migration, where immigration standards are high bar refugees, and hence are a self-selected elite and aren't representative of their native populations.

asian: too smart
blacks: too physical

whites are the compromise

Japs do (~105), Chinks don't (100).

If whites are the master race, why do Asians have better cartoons?

We're more creative when it comes to killing stuff.

because China's shitty culture made me leave china and become a self hating gook

also dogs

IQ tests don't count for shit. It measures written and visual which varies from person to person, but is in no way the determining factor for how "intelligent" an individual or group of people are. It's more a measurement of the individual's ability to take in information in various forms and in no way substitutes for overall intelligence.

That said, intelligence is relative to the individual and their environment and can't be measured in a general sense for the reasons that an IQ test can't be used as an accurate representation of intelligence. It all comes down to retention of information, creativity, and other factors which vary in their usefulness in various fields.

tl;dr Asians aren't "smarter" in a general sense.

That guy got a really thick skull.

>Who would have thought?

As you are diligent, self-disciplined and apply
yourself, I don't see why Asians or whites
cannot be intelligent Human beings
>Prove me wrong

Doesn't matter, my dick is going all the way in.
Your White Virgin Cuck Ass ain't gettin' none, hon.

There are multiple superior races, Asians, whites and Ashkenazi Jews. They have high IQ and build societies. They all have their perks and weaknesses, like whites showing too much empathy for their enemies and Asians not being as creative as others. You can't look too much at physical strength because it's mostly a primitive trait compared to having high IQ.

>slovenia very concerned about turk rape babies
not surprised.

no, my ancestors came from areas not prone to turk-rape

>Also white americans despite having so much white trash have average IQ 107
[citation needed]

I read somewhere that the average European IQ has decreased something like fifteen points in the last century so your reasoning could be completely right

>tfw inferior ethnic anglo
Why even bother living?

Niggers are only so physical from all the working out they do. Whites and Polynesians are biologically a lot stronger.

Asians talk about their iq average
>white guy comes in with muh dik
white people talk about their iq average
>blacks come in with "muh dik"

I'm noticing a pattern

Someone post the shark fins.
Saved this gem earlier, asia has autism as a fucking continent.

IQ Rankings
Asian > White > Spic > Koko the Gorilla > Blacks
Testosterone
Blacks > Spic > White > Asian

White's have a happy balance between intelligence and masculinity.

Also
>nips smarter than whites
tbqh famajam its probably just mulattos weighing down the white IQ score.

why dont u for proofs of high asian IQ? its same meme as big black dick to make whites selfloathing subhumans.

*ask

I just want to know where you found that 107 figure because I've never heard it before.

i saw it on some wikipedia diagrams of IQ in USA

>whiteguiltipedia
>wikijew
>sourcelinksbroken.org

dont forget mexicans as well. while they do better than blacks its lower than white averages

its going to get worse they are not just calling kebabs white they are arranging it so they are classified as white. i still call them middle eastern even though they got rid of that designation like 10 years ago thanks to the liberals. not all people in the region are arabs but all arabs would be middle eastern

what the fuck man

>whites the master race?

>controlled by jews
>being bred out of existence by other races
Top Kek

Because we're creative while all they can do is memorize shit and learn from us fast.

"Jack of all trades, master of none,
though oftentimes better than master of one."

Bullshit.
These days you can only be considered really smart based on the shit an IQ test
actually measures. Maybe for a couple thousand years ago what you're
saying might hold credence, but anything otherwise at this day and age
is pathetic denial. Fuck off.