Why even live? There's no reason at all

Why even live? There's no reason at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7DaMfneZhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes there is dumbass.

I only live because of my dad.
..give me a few years until he is gone, and I will be gone too.

but passing the time seems fun.

That is?

youtube.com/watch?v=F7DaMfneZhE

There's tons of reasons. Don't be an asshole. I guarantee that someone cares about you.

there is no reason
also no reason to die
it doesn't matter if we die tomorrow or in 100 years
we will die, it doesn't matter what we do till then
so i guess do whatever you want till then

That's depressing.. give me a more cheerful comment before I go for my evening nap.

Not OP, but one of the bigger problems is when you just don't fucking care that anyone cares about you. Just spent a week in a mental hospital because I was either going to go there or kill myself, went in without telling anyone. Got out and my friends, mom, and gryll were all really fucking worried about me. Some tears shed. That brought me a little closer to reality, seeing how bad that alone fucked them up.

Life is good and I am waiting for instructions

Yeah, I mean basically this. Look at it as a positive thing, if you can: you can literally do whatever the fuck you want because nothing really matters in the end. Want to cheat on your girl and fuck mad bitches? Do it, what the fuck does it matter, at least you lived a little before you died.

>give me a more cheerful comment
user is enduring the pain only for the sake of love towards his dad
it doesn't get much better than that
I only wish user would share the love and good within him with the rest of the world also not only with his father

>Why even live? There's no reason at all.
This is a 100% subjective thing. Whether or not there is any objective or inherent reason for our existence will most likely never be known by any living creature. This means that we need to decide on our own reasons. It is up to us to make a purpose for our lives, whatever it may be. Just enjoying life is a purpose in itself, and that is a decision each of us is completely free to make if we want to.
If you look outside yourself for purpose, you will never find it. The same goes for happiness.

welp if you interpret it that way it works i guess

i meant it differently but okay

Oh, my bad. Yeah, I like doing risky shit. Climbing things that are really high up, for example. If the fall doesn't kill me, or the trauma of the break up following being discovered cheating, I will.

sounds interresting
you seem alpha
you seem ok
for me, hm, i'm too lazy and afraid to do that kind of stuff
seems like we follow similar ideas but with the opposite approach ^^
i wish you a happy life
~cringy user (but hey, this is anonymously so i can show my inner true cringy seldf )

You suck ass

Whatever the meaning of life is is beyond the comprehension of your monkey brain. Don’t try to make sense of it because you can’t. Trying to make sense of life and the universe is like trying to explain how to build a car to a gorilla. But whatever it is you are here. You think, feel and are alive. You are supposed to experience all of this. Yes the world is disgusting and wicked. And for every good thing that happens 10 more bad things will happen. How boring would life be if everything was perfect? If you knew things would never go wrong for you than you would never have the satisfaction of knowing you accomplished something. Again the world IS wicked. There are children starving and old people dying alone. But while all this evil is going on somewhere out there is a mother helping her little kid pick out a costume for Halloween, there are people trying to save a dog stuck in a hot car, there is an old man helping his wife up the stairs. Ultimately, the meaning of life is to experience it without anyone fully understanding what the fuck is going on. There is no one way to live it and if someone tells you they have the universe figured out they are dumb as fuck. I’m probably not even right about this. Again, user. Just experience all of this. There is no right way to live you life. If you want to play video games all day by all means please do it. If you want to jack off all day do it. Those things are in your life because they are fun and are supposed to be there. What you are doing right this moment is not wrong at all. Everything in this universe let up to this moment now.

>Jordan Peterson

fucking only brainlets listen to this faggot and OP is right there is no meaning in this life doesn't mean you need to end. Just go with the flow like log on river better than nothing that comes with death.

As long as you live, there's the possibility of enjoying existence.

If that's not enough of a reason for you, you can just make your own. There's no wrong answer (though the rest of us will try to stop you if we think your answer is fucked up).

that's the fun part, making your own reasons

and dominating others on your path to human perfection and Nietzschean glory

The music in the video is fucking annoying, but the message is good

Yeah, rob a bank, kill a few people. do whatever you want.

Then when they get you and you are being raped in prison you will maybe realize that what you had before wasn't so bad.

>I was just pseudo-nihilistic edgy cunt.

Try telling yourself that nothing matters when Jamal's cock is forcing himself up your ass.

fire yourself from whatever job you think you are hired at if you are such a boss...bitch.

Congrats. You've FINNALY realized. Just do some drugs, and fuck shit up while you are here

You don't really have a choice

Babby's first existential crisis. Cute.

this

Nothing matters without perspective. Speed is relative for example. We're literally hurtling through space at a stupid speed but it's the guy who wraps his car around a tree on a tight corner who was speeding. You're life likewise has meaning when you pick a reasonable perspective, one lifetime, happiness, satisfaction. When your time comes will it be a full life that achieved it's reasonable goals, or will it be the empty life with excuses as to why its failure didn't matter.

Why live? Fear of death. Considering heat death and all the other shit that will probably end our humanity even way before heat death, theres no reason. You could become some kind of prophet and be remembered for 2000+ years, it wont matter cause 1. After youre dead it doesnt make a fucking difference to you if youre remembered or not because duh, youre fucking dead. 2. Even if it matters, one day humanity will end and it wont fucking matter. That why this world is so fucked, because even though your existence is worthless either way, youre not even allowed to do whatever the fuck you want. Basically, go kys if youre that tored of life, or go do whatever the fuck you want. Do drugs, fuck bitches and make yourself happy, basically have a good life, cause its the only thing youll ever have that will matter atleast to you. Tl;dr you and everyone else are worthless

Youre the man.

*your

>You're welcome. Sorry you're stupid, your education must have really sucked.

Next time you think you want to use "you're" sound it out without it being a contraction. You'll understand

I like the garden analogy. Why create a perfect garden when it will only ever have at best perfect moments. You do it because it can bring some happiness in the action, and even after the heat death of the universe those moments will still have existed. Replace gardening with shitposting or whatever, same difference.

God walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender asks him "How will you pay?" and God says "I have no money." So the bartender asks him, "What is the meaning of life?". And god says, "God walks into a bar and orders a drink.. "

Thats a way of seeing things. I guess in the end everyone decides that for himself, and while i reason it differently, it boils down to the same; do whatever the fuck you want, and have fun in your life.

Why stupid and poorly educated? I had a fine education.