>Gf has morning routine
>Peanut butter on bagel, coffee, turnip stew
>Cupboards stocked with 4 jars of peanut butter
Skippyfactory.jpeg
>Be me yesterday
>Running late for work
>Grab peanut butter as forgot to make breakfast
>Get text from gf
>Why the fuck you take the last of my peanut butter?
Shitfuck.exe
>Huge fight
>Went drinking last night with buds
>Fucked random slut cuz thought fight wanna gonna end us
>Get home hungover as fuck
>Gf surprised me with pre-order for iPhone X
Wat do?

Fucking peanut butter is serious fucking business.

Both you and your gf are stupid, irrational and petty.

Keep the iPhone, ditch the Girl.

>fighting over a jar of peanut butter
>buying an iphone x

basic bitch.

Ditch the girl, who in their right mind would buy an iPhone.

this.

you're a moron, op.

i get how your gf feels
id kill if anyone touched my peanut butter

You make shitty decisions in life. You never do dumb shit without a solid case.

Start preparing for the breakup, because it's coming

Hey, not everyone is intelligent or cares to be. Let the apple fans live in their safe bubble of stupidity.

Op here.

She went flying off the handle for no reason tho. I guess the other peanut butter that was there was the "wrong kind" and she was going nuts.

Not sure to tell her or not about last night. She apologized like crazy this morning and got me the preorder for the iPhone (I have an Android but w/e, new phone is cool). She made me french toast and got me Jamba juice, so I feel like telling her about last night will just complicate this

You stupid fucker; why the fuck would you fuck a random slut thinking your gf who you fuckn live with is gonna dump you iver some fucking peanut butter. If you didnt think like a retarded fckn 13 year old, you would just fucking apologize you stupid little cunt

She was way pissed, like nothing I had seen before. I didn't reply until mid day then she was more pissed, sent a ton more texts and it seemed like it was heading that way. Went out with the guys, got trashed, and this chick was into me so we hooked up in her car. Do I need to tell her though? There's no way she'll know. Gave the random ho fake name/number and my boys didn't know because I wasn't gone too long (told them was outside smoking and they knew about the fight).

dumb faggot
your gf went over this in her head thinking how embarrassing the shitshow was that she put up and to make up for it she bought you a new iphone while you cheated on her instead of letting it pass
fag
shes a fucking keeper make sure you never cheat again

So you should have been replying, dont let her steam and get angrier. Also if a cunt is so out of her mind to dump you over peanut butter, face it and be thankful you dodged a bullet. Fucking grow up and think shit through before you do it

Tell her you fucking moron. God, you have the decision making skills of a 5 year old.

Kill yourself, scumbag.

I know the edge lords are out samefagging each other to dump on user, but within this madness lies a particular kernel of truth which anons dilemma points out.

In short: There are differences between the sexes, and any Man who allows a Woman to "go off" on him without walking out the door has ceded a good part of his manhood to a succubus.

I understand that Men tolerate this because they are used to getting yelled at by their mothers - which is why your Father was supposed to be there when you were a boy to reign in the crazy bitch when she got mad at you for not taking out the trash like she asked you to a million times...

Dudes: Do NOT allow a woman to yell and scream at you without her paying some sort of price - meaning, your absence. They are the ones who need to control themselves. Not you.

you thought she was going to break up with you over peanut butter? kill yourself, you're too stupid to live.

this.

I think we're good...but should I tell her ever?

Op here. Thank you, this makes sense

ok so this was bait. got it.